Chapter 2

I walked into my room, boxes were everywhere. I had yet to pack everything i had under my bed. This is was what I was most scared to do. Under my bed is where i kept all my sentimental things. I had atleast a dozen shoe boxes full of photos and keep sakes. I knew I shouldn't look through the boxes because it would just make me sad about the move but i opened one of them anyways.

In the box I found a photo from my 17th birthday, just last month. In the photo I sat eating ice cream with Lizzy and Ryan. Even though it wasn't that long ago, it felt so far and distant. I really was gonna miss them and I knew I'd forever cherish these moments.

"Melinda, I hope you've finished packing, the movers are coming up to your room. After they're done, we're out of here and to the wonderful Columbus, Ohio," called my mother from downstairs.

I sighed as i slowly got up from sitting on the floor. I began packing away the many shoe boxes full of memories. I kept hoping that maybe Ohio wouldn't be too bad. I heard it was kind of boring but then again, so was Chicago so I guess it couldn't be any worse.

Once I was done, I made my way down the stairs. I'm not gonna lie, I was little sad to leave. This house held so many memories and I wasn't sure if I was ready to leave just yet. In the middle of my nostalgia trip my mother walked up behind me to inform me it was time to leave.

She thanked the movers and she hopped in the truck and waved to me as i got into my Hyundai Elantra. She pulled out of the drive way and drove off with me following behind.

I plugged in my AUX cord to listen to some music for the next 5 and a half hours.

—————————————————————————————————————————

sorry its so boring and short its kind of just a filler chapter.