20. love language

3:12 PM

I took off my sneakers as I entered his perfectly shiny house. It was empty, probably because his parents were very busy. I can tell. They're rich, like they literally have a pool in their backyard.

He lead me to his perfectly clean room. His bed was made and his clothes were hung up delicately. His room smelled really good due to the scented Strawberry Shortcake candle. It was like he was planning for this. "Can I take a shower in your bathroom?" I asked stupidly.

"Go ahead."

I went inside his pristine bathroom and closed the door. There were all his hygienic needs and his grooming methods. Right on the sink counter. I turned on the shower and turned the knob towards "hot".

I stripped down my clothes and brought myself into the steamy shower. I felt the hot water run down my back as I started rinsing. I wanted to be as clean as can be for EJ Caswell.

I wanted him to know that I'm his.

3:31 PM

I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I went outside of the bathroom and found EJ's eyes lay on mine. I ignore it and go into his closet. I still felt him staring at me. Making EJ Caswell feel flustered and stare at you isn't an easy task, but apparently, if you just came out of the shower with your hair soaking wet and a towel was all that you were wearing, you have officially pleased EJ Caswell.

Now I think I know why his past girlfriends/boyfriends couldn't keep him—because they didn't satisfy him. They just wanted his dick, which I admit is long, but that's not enough for him. I wanted to please him. I wanted him to know that I'm his pet.

I grabbed his black sweatpants and his oversized-blue t-Shirt from his closet. The fact that he was still staring at me made this so much funnier. Rule 41: You have to let him know you need him. "What? You like what you see?" I smirked and turned to make eye contact with him. I head to lean against the wall with him instead of putting on my clothes.

"H-have you been working out lately?" he asked, squinting his eye a bit. I let out a chuckle, and I tried to stop myself from blushing. "You look...pretty hot. Like actually, really hot." He silently admitted. My chuckle turned into a laugh.

"What? Is it hard to admit that I'm actually really hot right now?" I asked, playing with his hair.

"No, you're hot, like, all the time. Right now you're just like...hot. Like super hot." I thought it was funny to see EJ Caswell so flustered about a white guy who came out of the shower with a towel.

"Mmm, ok." I gave him a juicy long kiss for him to savor. "You know, you're kinda lucky to have me." I smirked.

"Really?" He sounded really amused about my sudden self-confidence.

"Yeah, actually you're super lucky that I'm here." I gave him another kiss.

"Mmm, and why is that?" He asked.

"Because I'm better in the bed than all your other exes." I viciously grinned from ear to ear.

His reaction was not what I expected. He leaned in to start making out with me. I followed with him, and began to quickly strip down his clothes. He threw my towel off my waist and resumed to makeout with me. "Oh god, Bowen," I began to grind on his dick. Give me what I want, "you have had me thinking about you all day. I've been wanting to fuck you this entire week." he confessed.

"Then do it." I whispered into his ear. I pushed him onto the bed and took off his boxers. I palmed his dick, and wrapped my mouth around his cock. He pulled my hair hardly. I screamed a tiny bit into his dick, which made him let out a moan. I found it.

I started humming, which made his moans sound like music to my ears. "Fuck! Fuck, Bowen! When did you get so fucking good?" I held back my laugh so I didn't accidentally choke into his dick. My tongue swirled around his dick. I felt his fingers run through my hair to comfort himself a bit more.

This felt real.

My mouth let go off his dick. I switched sides with him. "You trust me?" he asked.

"Always," he smiled as he went down to my hole and began sucking on it. It felt so fucking good. I couldn't hold the urge to let out a moan. "Mmm, I trust you, baby," I repeated as we were talking before. He was eating me out, I swear to god.

Rule 42: EJ Caswell is the best person to have sex with.

It's just a fun rule I needed to add.

I didn't even realize he was done sucking. He grabbed the condom off his bedside. "God, just fuck me already." I begged.

"Patience, baby, patience," he shushed me as he put the condom on.

I flipped the other way, looking at him. His body went back over me. We have so much better communication than last time, for sure. He started to finger me, making me let out an intoxicated moan. He's not even inside me yet, but I'm desperate. I've never been so fucking desperate for him.

I felt his cock enter inside me. "Ah! Fuck!" I yelled. I loved it. He started to thrust his hips against me.

"Are you good?" he asked very softly into my ear.

"Yeah, yeah, I love it. Oh fuck! I love it!" He continued his thrusts. He pressed his lips onto mine to swallow my moans. "Mmm, fuck!" I never felt so awake in my life. "Oh, fuck, Elton!" I loved calling him Elton. I'm the only one who calls him it, or I'm gonna start calling him it.

"I love you, darling," he spoke to me. A swarm of butterflies shot into my stomach. I kissed him once more.

"I-I fucking live for you." He made me feel so safe. I'm glad he's my first. I'm glad he's my boyfriend. He started slowing down and took his dick out and we took turns cumming into each other's mouths.

After that, we rested on his bed. He laid down on my chest and I was playing with his hair. Wait, wait, WAIT WHAT THE FUCK? Did he just say he loved me?

No, we were probably just in the moment.

"Was it true?" I asked.

"What was?" He turned around to look into my eyes. I loved his calming eyes.

I love our love language.

"You love me?" I kissed his hand. His cheeks turned a bright red. "I love you too," I admitted to him. He smiled back, and pressed his lips.

God what have I done?