11. i wanna be your slave

6:39 AM

Now, I don't normally wake up early—this is literally the time Nat wakes up for school—but the thoughts of EJ Caswell fucking my face kept me up all night. I heard him brushing his teeth in the bathroom, with the exhaust ringing my ears.

Why do people wake up at 6 AM for public school?

It literally starts at 9:30?

"EJ, where are you?" I mumbled. I heard him just laugh so loudly in the bathroom, I smiled. He opened the bathroom and all these lights flashed on me. "Fuck, EJ! My eyes!"

"Damn Bowen," he laughed as he turned off the lights and the exhaust. Rule 27: If you wanna fuck EJ Caswell, do it on a weekend or holiday. He crawled on top of me and gave me a few kisses on the lips. I literally had morning breath, what the fuck.

...

Yeah, this is definitely a fling.

"Come on, wake up, we have school soon." Soon?

"Dude, it's 6 AM! Your logic makes no sense. Like does it really take you three hours to get ready?" He already looked so perfect as of now, I don't get why he needs to wake up three hours before school. My voice was also really raspy from like all that deep-throating last night. It kinda was hurting, not gonna lie. Thanks, EJ Caswell.

"To show all the amazing Caswell features, yes, it actually does." I wasn't even mad at that sentence, that just made me want him more, to be honest. His lips then went down to kiss my neck. I still have that red mark from last night, and I need to come up with an excuse before Nini goes crazy.

I let out a light moan as he drove his fingers to my hairs and down my skin. "Go put on some clothes and let's have breakfast."

8:44 AM

"EJ, did you wake up Ri-oh, hi Ricky. Why are you awake so early? You like never wake up early." Nat said. I put my hood up, in which EJ also gave me.

"Um, yeah, I just couldn't sleep much last night." I muttered as I glanced at EJ and back at Nat. God, this motherfucker is killing me.

"Oh, ok. Well, are you gonna drop me off to school or what?"

"I can drop you both off, if you want." EJ said. God, did he have to ask?

"Um, sure."

11:34 PM

"Hey bestie!" Nini said, ten times happier than usual. "Woah, what's that red thing on your neck?"

"Nothing," I put my hand on my neck, alarmed. "Just allergies."

"Uh huh," she sounded skeptical. "So, how was last night? Like with EJ?"

"Nothing special." It was very special. "We just..talked." And fucked. "He's really nice." When it comes to sex.

"Wow, I thought you two woulda banged each other by now. I'm surprised EJ Caswell managed to not use somebody to fuck them." What?

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"Oh, last month, he was dating this one guy named Jack, then they broke up and not even four hours later, he was already banging Gina Porter." So I am just a fling? Rule 27: Never trust a Caswell!

"Ugh! Are you kidding me?" Oh shit, I just said that out loud. Nini furrowed her eyebrows at me. "Whoops."

"Ricky Bowen, did EJ Caswell bang you?" Nini smiled and looked so excited.

"Okay, well, he didn't bang me, I just gave him a blowjob..." By the sound of it, it's really exciting. "And we're skipping our next period to do God knows what."

"Ricky, I don't think it's a good idea to try EJ. He's not a good guy, I'm telling you! He plays people. He toys with them!"

"Well, I don't wanna be in a serious relationship with EJ Caswell! I just want his dick, there is a big difference!"

"Ricky, everybody besides me wants EJ Caswell's dick!"

"No because Nini, I sucked him so badly last night, I heard the moans of EJ Caswell. Like, Neens! Come on!"

"You don't understand because you've learned what public school is from movies! It's been a month since you've attended East High and you're already wanting to become EJ Caswell's fling?" The bell rung. EJ.

I should listen to her.

But I won't.

1:23 PM

I was jogging a lap in P.E and I got a text. EJ.

ej 🤪🫠

u said that u
wanted to skip
class rn 🤪🤪
wanna come??

yes yes yes
which room??

meet me in the
parking lot
find a grey porsche
I'll be sitting on top
of it waiting for u

ok ok ok wait don't do that
U might get caught

It's fineee dw
I've done this before

I walked out of the gym and made my way to the parking lot and saw EJ smoking a cigarette on top of his car. "Bowen!" He smiled. I ran towards him and smiled.

"Hey, Caswell."

"Get in the car," I immediately opened the car door and went in the passengers seat. He sat on the drivers' seat and leaned in towards me and pressed his lips onto mine. His lips were moving so fast, I gripped onto his hair and lightly moaned. He grabbed my body and pulled me on top of him, and I started to grind on top of him.

His lips tasted like $3 cherry chapstick you would buy off the section of Walmart, but I love Walmart. I love the taste of cherries. The warmth of his breath tingled the insides of my mouth. Our bodies were dancing with each other, like we were in a bar. I felt so vulnerable to EJ Caswell.

But something was off.

Not the smell of the car's gasoline ruining the environment.

It was Nini's words echoing in my mind, and making this scene even more intense and faster.

He plays people! He toys with them.

I grabbed his belt and unbuckled it, signaling him. "Give it to me," I begged. "I wanna be your slave, Caswell."

"Your wish is my command, Bowen." We quickly stripped each other's clothes off and made out even more. "Turn around."

"Shouldn't I blow you off?"

"I'm already pretty hard, looking at your ass." My cheeks grew a hot red as I turned around.

I've never had sex. Yes, I've sucked some people's dicks before and gotten my own dick sucked. Or, I should imply that I haven't been a bottom when it came to sex.

"Wait, wait, could you go gentle?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure."

The way he said it made me feel scared. He didn't sound sure. He sounded sarcastic. He sounded like he was gonna do it really hard, so whatever happens, I gotta brace myself.

But, like I always say.

Fuck it it's fine.