CHAPTER 4| COME OVER

-- JENNIE'S POV --

That kid is like a little version of her,  it takes me back to my high school days upon looking at her.

Looking at her reminds me of one person whom I can't forget.

AHYEON: "You did end up being together, right mom? If you choose her you won't have me"

JENNIE: "Yeah! We didn't, maybe we can't always get the kind of ending  that we wanted, everything happened for a reason after all "

AHYEON: "May I know what happened?"

JENNIE: "Before our graduation in high school, she suddenly disappeared,  since there I never get to talk to her anymore"

AHYEON: "Do you know where she is?"

I smiled at her and said
"of course, she is a celebrity now just like your dad"

AHYEON: "Is it too late for you to be together Mom?"

JENNIE: "I guess, she's living her dreams, and according to my friends she has her own family now, she must be really happy now"

AHYEON: "I feel bad for you Mom, now I understand why you don't have feelings for Dad, you're still stuck in your past"

JENNIE: "I tried to love your dad but I can only see him as a friend, but our parents,  your grandparents want us to be together, I was forced to forget the one I love and marry someone they chose for me "

AHYEON: "That's sad, are you going to do the same thing with me, Mom?"

JENNIE: "No, I suffered a lot because of it, I don't want you to be in that kind of situation, that's why you're allowed to choose whoever you want to be with, I'll support you "

AHYEON: "Really? That's why I love you, Mom"

JENNIE: "I love you more, hey your crush is back"

AHYEON: "Mom, be quiet she might hear you"

I just gave her a playful smile.
--------------------------------------------------------
-- MEANWHILE --
-- ON CALL --

CANNY: "Hey Mom,  where are you? "

LISA: "I'm sorry baby I couldn't make it,  I still have work to finish"

CANNY: "OK! how about dad?"

LISA: "I already called him he said he'll pick you up and his on his way"

CANNY: "Alright, I guess I'll see you at home then?"

LISA: "I'll be home late, so don't wait for me "

CANNY: "I have something to tell you,  I'll wait for you "

LISA: "If that's what you want so be it,  tell your dad to prepare a delicious meal for dinner "

CANNY: "We'll prepare the most delicious meal just for you mom, And when you get home please buy me some snacks"

LISA: "Snacks? What are you 9 years old or something?"

CANNY: "Pretty please,  I don't have my wallet with me,  I lost it! "

LISA: "You always lost important things,  Fine!  I'll buy it for you,  I have to go now"

CANNY: "Thanks,  see you later Mom"

--HANG-UP--

-END OF CALLS-

-- CANNY's POV --

AHYEON: "Where's your mom?"

CANNY: "She said she couldn't make it, you may go first Mommy Jennie might be tired from work, My dad will be here soon "

I honestly love calling her Mommy.