Tae looked himself in the mirror and his eyes widened slightly at his sight

Tae looked himself in the mirror and his eyes widened slightly at his sight. He didn't want to say it, but he was looking hot and bold in that dress. It hugged beautifully to his curves making them prominent. Even tho his makeup was light, yet he looked gorgeous. A soft glow of self-confidence appeared on his face as he praised himself in the mirror. Checking himself one last time, he smiled at himself.

Tae slowly went out of the room into the hall, where he saw him standing with his back facing him.

He didn't know why, but he felt his heart race at his muscly back covered in suit. Slowly he turned around probably after feeling his presence and Taehyung intake a sharp breath at how handsome he looked in that suit just like royalty and his sharp looks pony gave him a dangerous rugged look, making him more appealing in his eyes. His Rolex, his shoes, his clothes even his cologne everything ooze out money.

Taehyung's honey colored eyes met his green ones which turned darker, and he looked away by the way his eyes were looking at him from head to toe and it was like fire started to form in his body by his dark gaze

Taehyung's honey colored eyes met his green ones which turned darker, and he looked away by the way his eyes were looking at him from head to toe and it was like fire started to form in his body by his dark gaze. The look in his eyes was the first time he saw it. His eyes were dark and there was hint of hunger in them. He felt conscious of himself as red start to creep on his cheeks and his stomach started doing weird flip-flops, it felt as if he was touching him with his eyes. He felt his gaze a little longer on him, and he saw a small smile on his face just a twitch of his lips from one side but it was not even there the other second, maybe he's hallucinating.

"You don't know how to tuck?" Looking at tae making him confused and then his face reddened in embarrassment when he realized he might wear it wrongs.

Tae pouted and then shook his head in negative. Jungkook arched his brow at his child like tactics, and he wanted to laugh at him. But controlling himself, he went closer to him as he stood in his personal space, he saw him tensing, he smirked as he knelt down in front of him and his eyes widened, he was about to take a step back, when he holds his waist to keep him in place.

He saw breathing became shallow, and he didn't even do anything. Smirking, he saw that the tuck was perfect, but he just wanted to play with the kitten. He gathered the cloth took it out from the waist band, gathered it again in his hands. His eyes shot up to see him looking at him like a nervous doe, his chest was heaving up and down faster, his breathing sparse and his heart must be wild he thought. He slowly and sensually tucked the gathered cloth in the front of his waistline. His fingers brushed his skin, and he was taken aback by such softness. The boy jumped in his place by his touch, and he let out a throaty chuckle.