"animal attacks and kid murderer" Raven and Bella said at the same time "yeah it turns out the killer mainly go after kids, young woman and teenager girls" Uncle said "just remember Bella this isn't Phoenix" Uncle added. "That's a lot on your plate" Raven said but Uncle smiled and nodded in agreement, "Yes but it gets the job done and grabbing old and new files will help Violet" Uncle said to us "Why me" I asked him.

"you are the only one who can see him Letty" Uncle said and using my old nickname "why did you have to use that one" I said as Raven giggled at me, "anyways the killer does the same kills every times mostly" Uncle said as I nodded. "So I'm hoping the kid can help me with pictures" Uncle said as the kid appeared to him "well the kid is next to you now Uncle" I said as Uncle nodded, Before pulling out some pictures and slowly putting the pictures on the ground "Now kid I want you to go through the pictures and talk Violet who it is for me" Uncle said.

The boy walked to the pictures and slowly looked at them one by one until he stopped at the middle one, "him this man" the boy said as I walked over and grabbed the picture "he is saying this one" I said before handing the picture to him. "this man lost his 4 old years son in a prank by his elder daughter" Uncle said as the kid looked down at the ground, "I heard stories about it" Bella said as Uncle nodded his head "didn't think the man will lose his mind over it by killing his own daughter" Bella said. 

"well I know who it is now I just need to located him" Uncle said as I noticed Raven was in the truck I walked over as the kid disappeared, "Looks like someone want to go" Bella said as I got into the truck as Bella slowly get into the truck and started it up. she pulled out of the driveway and down the street to the school just as we stopped at a red light the boy appeared in front of me, "I hope your Uncle finds him soon Violet" he said "I know he will kid you will move on soon" I said to him as he nodded and disappeared again.

I sighed as I looked at my timetable for the day it was math class first I shake my head as I walked up to the door of my math class, Only to see Jasper standing there with phone in hand "Jasper" I said as I stood in front of him making him look up at me. "hey" he said to  me before putting his phone away "so I'm sitting next to you again is that ok love" he said, I don't know why but my cheeks become hot and my heart was beating faster "um s sure" I said.

I eyed the ground as I heard a chuckled coming from in front of me "don't worry Love if you fall for me I was be have to break that fall" he said, "let's just go into class now" I said as I felt my cheeks become hotter "alright alright I will stop teasing you for now" he said. Before grabbing my hand softly before walking into the classroom with his hand in mine I can felt the eyes on me, but that didn't annoying him as he walked to the back with Emmett with a stupid smirk on his face.

"aw is this cute" Emmett said as I sit down next to Emmett and Jasper on the other side of me I grabbed my book and hit Emmett with it, Jasper chuckled as Emmett pouted at me "what was that for Violet" Emmett said rubbing his head. "I don't need you teasing me as well" I said as trying moving my hand away from Jasper, But didn't work as Jasper's hand around mine didn't move at all "Um Jasper your hand can you let go please" I asked him.

"Mm No my hand is fine where it is" He said as the teacher started the class "why you need your hand to write" I said as he shake his head at me, "No if I need to write something it will be at home with Emmett's notebook" Jasper said as I sighed. Slowly as the classes going on I noticed Jasper's protection natural around me like he was waiting for someone, But when this happens when Jasper's around no one else is doing it that alone is worrying me a lot. 

After an annoying day of Jasper watching over me I walked up the stairs and into my room once again to the window being opened "who is opening my window" I said as the kid appeared next to me, "I don't know but the man has red eyes" the kids said as I turned to him "what do you mean red eyes" I said to him. "I don't know I have been dead for years" he said. "you know Violet " I heard the kid said to me I turned around and looked at him Standing next to my door of my room "know what" I asked him, "The others are annoyed that you are helping me" he said "Really why" I said as he nodded.

"that other ghost her name is Maggie" he said "Well that's a good name" I said as the boy nodded, "she may be annoyed but she is happy too" he said "I can see why" I said as he smiled. "she is happy to know I will get my killer" he said as I heard the front door open "Oh I have to go now bye Violet" he said before disappearing, "Violet you home" uncle said as I got up and walked out of my room.

I stopped at the top of the stairs "yeah I'm home" I said "Did you have something to eat yet" he asked as I nodded, "Yeah I had an apple" I said as he eyed me "I'm not that hungry Uncle" I said. He nodded in understanding way "btw did you open my window after leaving for work" I asked Uncle who eyed me "No did you let it open" Uncle asked me, "No" I said as Uncle sighed "I will ask your sister and Bella once they get home" Uncle said as I nodded.

"oh did you know where Bella is and Raven as well" Uncle asked me "Bella is out with friends and Raven is hanging out with Rosalie and Emmett" I said to him who nodded, once Uncle left the stairway I turned around to my room and walked into it eyeing my window. 'I swear I locked the window before I left this morning and locked it again last night' I thought to myself, I walked over to my dresser grabbed my PJ before hopping into bed and falling asleep.