C20

"Hubby, why aren't you saying anything?" Kang Sa-Ra asked when she saw that her husband was not reacting.

Park Jimin did not want to discourage his wife's enthusiasm, so he praised her, "You did well. You've memorized the whole process of getting into the car."

Kang Sa-Ra was really more confident when she heard that. She asked excitedly, "Really, hubby? My mother said that she wouldn't mind being a passenger in a car I was driving. She said that it was like being a tank, dangerous."

She had refuted, "Then you're really lucky. Other people wouldn't be able to sit in a tank even if they wanted to." In the end, her mother had taught her a thing or two.

"And Kang Daniel, he always complained that I had too many rituals to complete just to get into the car." Of course, she immediately pulled her brother out of the car and gave him a beating. After that, Kang Daniel had not been that bad. However, she never learned how to drive. Thinking about it now, made her emotional.

If Kang Sa-Ra had not mentioned Kang Daniel, Park Jimin would have forgotten that he still had a brother-in-law abroad.

"Oh right, Sa-Ra, after we got married, did Kang Daniel call you?" Park Jimin asked.

If the siblings shared a good relationship and he knew that his sister was getting married, her brother would certainly scrutinize the new husband. But up until now, he had not spoken to Kang Daniel on the phone.

"I haven't called him. He's very busy with his studies, and he's jet-lagged. He usually calls my parents," Kang Sa-Ra replied. In fact, she would occasionally receive calls from her brother, but she would always answer them behind her husband's back, therefore, he did not know.

Park Jimin did not press further. Instead, he said, "Drive a few rounds in the front yard and then drive the car to the fountain."

"Honey, your car doesn't have a handbrake!" Kang Sa-Ra suddenly said.

Park Jimin said, "I'll take care of the handbrake for you."

"You can start now," he urged.

Kang Sa-Ra panicked and pressed the horn again. Then, she let go of the brake and let the car slide forward slowly. Then, she gently stepped on the accelerator and drove forward slowly.

A car horn woke Old Master Park up. He came out of the bedroom and saw his grandson. He asked, "Who's honking outside?"

"My uncle is teaching my aunt how to drive," Park Sunghoon replied.

Old Master Park mumbled, "He's really full of himself. Teaching his wife how to drive on such a hot day?"

Old Master Park had nothing to do, so he chatted with his grandson. "Sunghoon, do you think your uncle has lost his mind? When I asked him to marry Sa-Ra, his face looked as dreary as a stormy sky. He said he didn't want to marry her no matter what. But now, he's fine. He probably won't agree to a divorce with Sa-Ra even if his life depended on it."

Park Sunghoon suddenly thought of something. He moved closer to Old Master Park and asked in a low voice, "Right, given my uncle's temper, he usually doesn't listen to you. How did you convince him to marry Kang Sa-Ra?"

Old Master Park said smugly, "Of course, it's because I, as his father, have some tricks up my sleeve. No matter how capable he is, he's just a CEO. I'm the chairman who holds more power than him!"

But Old Master Park could not enjoy his little quip for long. Park Sunghoon could see that there was something else. "Grandpa, forget that. My uncle handles Park Corporation. Even if he wasn't given the CEO position, he can just casually register a new company with his people and make a comeback. If you were the one handling Park Corporation, would you still be this powerful?"

Old Master Park slapped the back of Park Sunghoon's head. "You!"

Park Sunghoon rubbed the back of his head, took a few steps back, and said, "Grandpa, just tell me the truth. I promise I won't tell anyone."

Old Master Park was angry. He did not want to tell his grandson at all. When a man got old, his temper would become like that of a child. He would treat those who went along with his wishes well. If anyone went against his wishes, he would not treat them well.

"The truth? You don't deserve to hear it. Hmph!" After Old Master Park said that, he stood up and walked towards the courtyard. He saw the car in the courtyard slowly crawling around like a sloth.

In the car, Kang Sa-Ra's body stiffened. Her husband kept comforting her. "It's okay, don't be afraid."

"Hubby, there's someone there," Kang Sa-Ra said to her husband, sobbing.

Park Jimin was speechless. If she did not step on the brakes now, would she hit that person?

"Honey, what should we do? That person is getting closer and closer," Kang Sa-Ra cried as she waited for instructions.

Park Jimin looked at his wife's leg and then at the maid not far away. Why hadn't she stepped on the brake upon seeing someone in her path? The maid was the same. She was not getting out of the way. If something really happened, both of them would be responsible.

Kang Sa-Ra was so flustered that she completely forgot about the brakes. Seeing that the car was getting closer and closer to the maid, she hurriedly opened the window, and she shouted, "Hey, move! I'm going to hit you." However, her speed didn't change at all.

Park Jimin was at a loss for words at his wife's actions.

If she could think of opening the window and shouting, why didn't she think of using the brakes? Even if she had not thought about using the brakes, why had she honked the horn and shouted? Could it be that whenever she saw someone in front of the car, she would stick her head out the window and shout at them?

Kang Sa-Ra's shout was effective. In a short while, all the maids in the courtyard moved away.

"Stop the car," Park Jimin said.

When Kang Sa-Ra heard the order, she immediately stepped on the brakes. However, she used too much force and stepped too hard. Her body lurched forward suddenly, but because she was wearing a seatbelt, she was fine. It was not a big deal. However, her husband, who trusted her too much, was in trouble. He had not put on his seatbelt at all, so his body lurched forward. He hit the windscreen.

Park Jimin let out a muffled groan. He had subconsciously used his hands to reduce the impact and stabilize himself.

He repeated a little mantra to himself: his wife was driving, the driver was his little wife, the kitten that he doted on. He would be patient and speak gently to her. He would not get angry or scold her!

After the car stopped, Kang Sa-Ra let out a long sigh of relief. Then, she quickly turned to look at her husband's condition.

"Hubby, are you okay? Where does it hurt? Is it bad?" Kang Sa-Ra asked anxiously.

At this moment, the car suddenly slid forward slowly again. Kang Sa-Ra was shocked beyond words when she realized that the car was out of control. She was so scared that she quickly slapped her husband and begged for help. "Hubby, what should we do? I didn't even step on the accelerator. It... why is it moving? Hubby, help!"

Park Jimin did not say anything. He took two deep breaths and reached out to change the gear from D to P. Then, the car finally stopped.

Kang Sa-Ra also quieted down. After waiting for a while, she saw that the car was really stationary. She pursed her lips and said, "Hubby, if you want to scold me, then scold me. You'll get sick if you bottle up your feelings. If you get sick, I'll have to serve you."

Park Jimin looked at his wife and could only say without believing it, "It's not your fault. There was a problem with the design of the car."

"But it's my fault. I didn't step on the brakes, and forgot to switch gears when I stopped." Kang Sa-Ra lowered her head, feeling guilty.

Park Jimin said, "You just started learning. It's a process. I'll be here with you. Don't be afraid."

He reached out to hold his wife's small hand and asked, "What should you do if you see a pedestrian on the road?"

Kang Sa-Ra whispered, "Tell them to move aside."

Park Jimin asked, "How?" He thought that since the car had stopped and his wife was no longer flustered, she should know what to do. However, Kang Sa-Ra's answer made him want to either laugh or cry.

"I'll just open the window and shout to tell them!" Kang Sa-Ra replied confidently. She was completely unaware of her mistake and added, "I just shouted a few words to the maids, and they all got out of the way."

Park Jimin said helplessly, "Sa-Ra, you drive a car, not a bicycle. Even if you were riding a bicycle, there would be a bell attached. You don't need to shout to pedestrians." He hoped that his little wife would remember that the horn was used to alert others, and not just something to check after getting in the car.

Kang Sa-Ra thought for a while and said excitedly, "Ah, yes, I can honk the horn!"

"Yes, why didn't I honk the horn just now? Why did I have to open the window and shout?"

Park Jimin also wanted to know what his wife was thinking when she stuck her head out and shouted at the maids.

He reminded her, "Sa-Ra, also, you have to remember to brake when you see pedestrians, and you have to give way to pedestrians when you drive. Do you understand? No matter what happens, you have to remember to step on the brake."

Kang Sa-Ra nodded. "I understand." Although she had memorized it, she did not know if her hands could follow her brain's instructions.

Park Jimin planned to continue teaching his wife how to drive, but this time, he put on his seatbelt. The car circled the front yard three times before reaching the fountain. However, Kang Sa-Ra turned the car in the opposite direction.

Park Jimin shouted, "Stop the car!" Then, the car came to a sudden stop again. His body lurched forward. Fortunately, the seatbelt kept him mostly in place this time. He guided his wife to the correct route, and Kang Sa-Ra started the car again.

Park Jimin said, "Stop the car." The seatbelt saved his life once again.

"Sa-Ra, when driving, don't drive in the middle of the road. Drive on the side," Park Jimin instructed.

After another five minutes, Park Jimin said, "Stop the car!" The seatbelt saved his life for the third time, but now, his chest hurt a little.

He coughed a few times and asked, "How did you feel when you were driving just now?"

Kang Sa-Ra said aggrievedly, "Being on the road isn't peaceful."

Hearing his little wife's voice, Park Jimin lost all his temper. He could only say softly, "Be good. That's because you were near flowers just now." Fortunately, there were only flowers beside them. If it was a fence, she would have directly crashed into it. If it was a cliff, the car would've driven off it.

The Park family's workers had delivered flowers early in the morning. They were to be planted in the garden. In the end, the flowers had not even stayed in the soil for a day before they died under the wheels of Kang Sa-Ra's car.

When Kang Sa-Ra heard this, her heart instantly ached for the flowers. She unbuckled her seatbelt and was about to get out of the car to take a look, but she stepped on the accelerator again forgot to change gears. The car started moving again.

Park Jimin would always reprimand subordinates who made the same mistake over and over again. Even if his subordinates did not change over and over again, he had ways to teach them a lesson. However, when faced with his wife, he could not scold or hit her. He could only frown and worry.

The car door was already open. Kang Sa-Ra saw that the car was moving forward again. She finally remembered something and shouted, "Ah, I forgot to change gear again."

Hearing this, Park Jimin finally felt a sense of relief. His little wife could still be taught.

Kang Sa-Ra once again sat back in the driver's seat and stepped on the brakes. Then, she changed gears and released the brakes. After making sure that the car did not move again, she got out of the car.

Park Jimin looked at his wife who had run out of the car to look at the flowers and shook his head helplessly. After he turned off the engine, he got out of the car and followed her.

At that moment, Kang Sa-Ra was squatting on the ground with her hands clasped together and her eyes closed, she said to the flowers that she had pressed into the ground like she was reciting scriptures, "What a sin. I will do my best to save all of you. If you don't come back, I will bury all of you. You can go in peace."

Park Jimin was at a loss for words. He walked over and half-squatted beside his little wife. "You're repenting?"

"No, I want to save them. If I fail to save them, they will have to cross over," Kang Sa-Ra replied seriously.

Park Jimin was stunned again. Why couldn't he understand his little wife's behavior? Could this be the so-called generation gap? After being with his little wife, he had indeed gained a lot of knowledge. For example, he had deliberately gone online to search for what lip gloss and lip glaze were. Now, he was watching his wife dig a small hole in the soil with her small hands. She buried the flowers in it.

As he watched her, he said, "Sa-Ra, the roots of the flowers are still in the soil. You have to dig them out first and then bury them again."

"Wow, hubby, what you said makes sense!" Kang Sa-Ra said in surprise. After saying that, she quickly went to pull the flowers out by the roots. She did not forget to praise her husband. "Hubby, no wonder people say that you are amazing. You are indeed smarter than the average person!"

As soon as she said that, an accident happened. Kang Sa-Ra seemed to be frozen on the spot. She stared blankly at the broken flower root in her little hand.

Park Jimin also silently watched this. Initially, the flower had only been squished for a moment. The flower roots were fine and the flower could still survive if they were replanted. But now, his little wife had used too much strength and she had pulled the flower stem apart. The roots were still in the soil. She was dumbfounded now.

He calmly said to his little wife, "Sa-Ra, skip the rescue. They can directly cross over." Even if a deity descended to the mortal world, they could not save this flower.

Hearing this, Kang Sa-Ra cried out loud.

Park Jimin looked at his wife, whose eyes were red with tears. He reached out to wipe away her tears and comforted her, "Be good, don't cry. It's just a flower."

Kang Sa-Ra's crying got Old master Park's attention. He quickly came out to ask, "What's wrong, Sa-Ra? Are you okay? Did Jimin bully you? Tell me, and I'll beat him with a stick. Don't cry."

Old Master Park acted like he was coaxing a child. He even reached out and hit Park Jimin on the back. He did not hit him hard, but he let Kang Sa-Ra know that he was on her side.

"Look, I hit him. Don't cry," Old Master Park continued to coax her.

Kang Sa-Ra put down half of the flower in her hand and wiped her tears with the back of her hand. She cried, "Dad, you hit the wrong person. My husband didn't bully me."

"Ah? Then who bullied you?" Old Master Park asked in confusion.

Kang Sa-Ra sobbed and pointed at the flower on the ground that had its roots broken and was crushed by the car. "This."

Old Master Park was stunned. The crushed flower had bullied his daughter-in-law. What should he do? Hit the flower to vent his anger on behalf of his daughter-in-law?

"Well, Sa-Ra, it's going to be lunchtime soon. The butler called me. You guys should go back and eat too!" After saying that, Old Master Park ran away.

Park Jimin got hit by his father for no reason. Kang Sa-Ra cried and asked, "Hubby, are you in pain?"

Park Jimin shook his head and said, "I'm fine. Let's bury these flowers now. Then, we'll head back and have lunch, okay?"

Kang Sa-Ra nodded with tears in her eyes. "Okay, okay. Hubby, come with me."

Park Jimin said, "Okay." Then, the man accompanied his little wife to do something that he had not wanted to do since he was young: digging with his bare hands.

He took off his watch and put it into her pocket. Then, he dug a hole, and after he was done, he let his little wife put the flowers in. The two of them cooperated very well. Soon, they buried all the crushed flowers. Their hands were dirty, so they did not get back into the car again. They went straight inside.

Park Sunghoon was still pestering Old master Park. "Grandpa, just tell me. How did you get my uncle to marry Kang Sa-Ra? What were you thinking when you were getting Kang Sa-Ra to marry into the family?"

Old Master Park was so annoyed that he ran straight to the dining hall. Before he left, he threatened, "Don't talk about this at home. If your uncle hears about it and beats you up, I won't help you."

"I won't ask them. They're on good terms right now. Plus, even if I ask them about this, it won't affect their relationship! So, Grandpa, just tell me. I'm very tight-lipped!" Park Sunghoon practically begged.

Old Master Park said, "Hmph, I don't believe it."

Park Sunghoon said, "Ugh, Grandpa, you can't be using that person's information..."

Park Sunghoon was just halfway through his sentence when he heard the voice of the dining hall's maid. "Young master, young Madam." He quickly shut his mouth and sat properly.

Old Master Park saw that the young couple's hands were dirty and asked, "Why are your hands so dirty? Did the two of you go out to play in the mud?"

Kang Sa-Ra shook her head and said, "I dug a grave for the flowers."

Old Master Park was speechless.

Park Sunghoon pointed at Park Jimin's hands and asked, "Then what happened to my uncle's hands?" He felt that his uncle would not have dirtied his hands for the sake of the flowers.

Kang Sa-Ra explained, "My husband dug the grave, and I filled in the grave."

The grandfather and grandson were so shocked that their jaws dropped. Park Jimin, digging a hole? Playing with the soil?

Kang Sa-Ra did not understand why everyone was so surprised. She asked, "That's right. Is it that unbelievable?"

Park Jimin did not let his wife continue to talk about digging. Instead, he pulled her to the bathroom to wash her hands. Old Master Park and his grandson were left looking at each other, so shocked that they could not speak.

Old Master Park recalled that ever since his son developed the ability to tell things apart, he had become different from other children. Other children loved to play with sand and building blocks. However, every time he bought toys for his son that children his age often played with, Park Jimin did not like them very much. He even threw them aside and looked at atlases. When he went to kindergarten, other children would play with dirt in the yard. He never went either. Instead, he thought it was dirty. He did not play with things like plasticine. He found it childish. It could be said that he did not have much of a childhood. Moreover, Old Master Park always thought that his son was a neat freak, so before his son came home, he would order the maids to clean the house. With that in mind, it was hard to believe that he was digging in the yard with his bare hands.

Park Sunghoon was shocked at how much his uncle doted on his good friend. When he was young, his uncle had beaten him countless times because he had come back dirty. So, he had developed very good hygiene habits. The rice bowl would always be clean, and his clothes would always be spotless. Wherever he was, he had to be clean and tidy. He would often tidy up Kang Sa-Ra's desk as well. He had always thought that his uncle did not like all the dirty things in this world. However, he had gotten his hands covered in mud because of Kang Sa-Ra!

After washing their hands, the couple came out. At the dining table, the grandfather and grandson's eyes were fixed on the two of them. They felt that such a childish thing like burying flowers was definitely Kang Sa-Ra's idea. Park Jimin would not waste his time on such a boring thing.

Kang Sa-Ra held her husband's hand, took out the watch from her pocket, and said, "Hubby, let me put your watch back on."

Park Jimin let her have his wrist, allowing her to fiddle with his watch.

Seeing this, Park Sunghoon had a whole new understanding. "In the Park family, fawning over my uncle doesn't work, but kissing up to Kang Sa-Ra will get you very far."

A moment later, Yeo Ha Jin also arrived at the dining hall. "I just talked to my husband on the phone. He won't be back this afternoon. Let's eat."

Old Master Park grumbled, "He's really something. If he didn't plan on coming back to eat, he should have said so earlier. His meal has been prepared."

Kang Sa-Ra heard his usual nagging. She rolled her eyes and came up with an idea. Then, she looked at her husband beside her with a smile.

Park Jimin's heart immediately began to race. He understood that this was not a feeling of excitement, but a feeling of unease.

"Hubby," Kang Sa-Ra said coquettishly.

Park Jimin said, "Let's eat first."

Kang Sa-Ra said, "Ah, hubby, let me tell you something first."

Park Jimin hurriedly picked up a piece of meat and brought it to his little wife's mouth. "Try it."

Kang Sa-Ra obediently opened her mouth, but after eating the meat, she said, "Hubby, create a group..."

Without waiting for her to finish speaking, Park Jimin picked up another piece of meat and fed it to her.

Kang Sa-Ra did not reject it. She opened her mouth again to receive it. As she chewed, she said, "It's that kind of messaging group. You can put the house..."

"Come, open your mouth." Park Jimin once again used the meat to interrupt his little wife.

This got the attention of the entire table. Everyone silently watched Park Jimin feed Kang Sa-Ra meat, but Kang Sa-Ra could not fit any more in her mouth. Park Jimin continued to feed her.

"Oh, hubby, my mouth is full. Wait until I swallow before you feed me more. Let me talk to you about business first," Kang Sa-Ra protested.

Park Jimin picked up the soup Bowl and handed it over. "Drink some soup to warm your stomach first."

Kang Sa-Ra subconsciously took the bowl and drank it. She had just finished drinking and had just called out "Hubby" when two more pieces of vegetables were stuffed into her mouth. Every time she called out "Hubby", she was fed more food. In the end, she could only keep quiet.

Seeing that she was not talking, Park Jimin asked in return, "What else do you want to eat? I'll feed you."

Kang Sa-Ra said, "Park Jimin, am I disabled?"

Park Jimin was speechless. " Why do you say that?"

"Then don't keep feeding me. I have hands. I can feed myself," Kang Sa-Ra said angrily.

Kang Sa-Ra had reprimanded Park Jimin in front of the whole family. He had not lost his temper yet, nor did he refute her. Just as the whole family was waiting for Park Jimin to argue with Kang Sa-Ra and regain his pride, Kang Sa-Ra snorted, turned her head, and hit Park Jimin on the back of the head. The fight between the couple that the whole family had been waiting for did not happen.

Park Jimin's expression was a little strange, but he did not show much emotion. He picked up a piece of fish and placed it in his wife's bowl.

Kang Sa-Ra did not reject the food because she was angry. Instead, she put the fish into her mouth. After eating, she realized that the family was looking at her husband. She recalled what she had said to her husband just now. Usually, she might act this way in the bedroom only. However, today, she did not have a care in the world about her husband's pride.

After thinking for a while, she stood up and picked up some food for her husband. As she picked up the food, she said, "Fish, bamboo shoots, lotus root slices, beef, duck, and this meat... All of these are for you. Eat more and get fat!"

After saying that, she did not realize that everyone was laughing. She even placed the full plate of food in front of her husband. She said, "You fed me so much just now, so now it's your turn. Hurry up and eat!"

Park Jimin chuckled. "But I spoon-fed you just now."

Kang Sa-Ra's face puffed up as she said, "If I fed you, I wouldn't have enough hands to eat!"

Hearing this, Yeo Ha Jin, who was beside her, could not hold it in any longer. She burst out laughing, and Park Jimin also laughed. He laughed at his little wife's excuse about not having enough hands to feed herself.

Park Jimin said, "Hurry up and eat. I don't need you to feed me anymore." He just wanted to tease his little wife, and sure enough, she would never let him down.

With the little clown, Kang Sa-Ra, at home, there was a lot more joy.

At the end of lunch, Old Master Park asked Kang Sa-Ra about her driving lessons.

Kang Sa-Ra thought of all the things that had happened in the morning during the driving lesson. She lowered her head guiltily. She had already squashed the flowers to death. How could she learn?

Park Jimin said, "Sa-Ra has a lot of room for improvement."

Old Master Park did not understand what his son meant and thought that it was a compliment. He said, "Sa-Ra, not bad. Continue to work hard. I'll support you. When you can drive, you can drive me to the snack street. I still want to try that hot dog you mentioned last time."

Kang Sa-Ra obviously knew what her driving skills were like right now. So, she did not agree wholeheartedly. She said, "Dad, I can promise to take you to there, but I can't promise to drive you there for the time being." That would be a sick joke. She could put Old Master Park in danger, so she did not dare to agree.

Old Master Park asked in confusion, "Why?"

Kang Sa-Ra said, "I'm afraid that my driving will make you averse to riding in cars."

Old Master Park was speechless.

Park Jimin chuckled beside her.

After dinner, the Park family sat leisurely in the living room to kill time. Park Jimin was busy with work, so he went to the study alone.

Yeo Ha Jin had gotten up early in the morning to take care of the housework. She was sleepy now, so she went back to her room to take a nap.

In the end, there were only three people left on the sofa.

Kang Sa-Ra asked Park Sunghoon, "When did you get up this morning?"

Park Sunghoon replied, "Before nine in the morning. How about you?"

"A little after nine," Kang Sa-Ra replied.

Then, both of them looked at the energetic Old Master Park and asked at the same time, "Grandpa, what time did you get up?"

"Dad, when did you get up?"

Old Master Park looked embarrassed. He did not expect these two young kids to get up earlier than him. He quickly changed the topic. "Can we not talk about these boring things?" He did not want to tell them that he only woke up at ten o'clock.

Seeing that Old Master Park did not answer, the two of them did not ask any more questions. If they pressed the subject, they might get scolded.

"Dad, do you have a messaging app on your phone?" Kang Sa-Ra asked.

Old Master Park said, "What would I need that for? Anything can be solved with a phone call. Text messaging is too trivial." The generation gap was obvious. Deep down, he was still very traditional. He was not very receptive to new things. Even when he saw that the people around him were using their phones for social entertainment, he was not willing to follow suit.

A few years ago, Park Sunghoon had said that he wanted to download a chatting app for him. However, this stubborn old man would not agree no matter what. In the end, he could only give up. Park Sunghoon secretly told Kang Sa-Ra about this matter.

Kang Sa-Ra said, "It must be that you used the wrong method." So, she personally took action.

"Dad, do you want to be the group admin?" Kang Sa-Ra asked.

"What's a group admin?" Old Master Park asked curiously.

Kang Sa-Ra had wanted to mention this matter during dinner, but her husband kept stuffing food into her mouth, so she had forgotten about it. Now, she brought it up again.

"The group admin is the head of our family. We'll set up a group, and everyone in the family will be added in. You're the group leader, so you have the right to decide who makes the cut. If you're in a bad mood one day, you can kick out anyone you want."

Old Master Park had not been a leader for a while, so he was suddenly interested in the group admin role. "Sa-Ra, tell me about this group admin. How do I become it?"

Kang Sa-Ra's plan had succeeded. She quickly explained to Old Master Park how to build a group, the rights of the group leader, and the benefits of creating a group.

"Here's an example, Dad. If my husband has a social event to attend, he does not need to call home. He can just send a message in the group saying that he won't be home for dinner. Our whole family will be able to see the message. Then, we can inform the kitchen to prepare less."

"Here's another example. If I find something delicious, I'll send a picture of it to the group and ask if anyone wants to try it. You can reply that you're interested, and I'll bring some of that delicious food home after school."

"Also, if my sister-in-law goes shopping, and if I have things I need to buy, I can send a message to the group and ask her to make the purchases for me."

The more Old Master Park listened, the more he felt that this group was a great idea. It sounded convenient. He could just send a message and the whole family would be able to see it. It would save a lot of trouble.

"Sa-Ra, then how can I become the group admin?" Old Master Park asked with interest.

Kang Sa-Ra took out her phone and began to teach Old Master Park how to download, register, and basically use the app.

Park Sunghoon, who was beside them, was so shocked that he was rendered speechless. He realized that Kang Sa-Ra was a great talker! She was great at scolding people, insulting people, infuriating people, deceiving people, and coquettishly coaxing people. She was a versatile and omnipotent talker! He had tried for a few years but failed. With just a few words, she was able to persuade his grandfather to download the app.

"Sa-Ra, why hasn't this verification code been sent to me?" Old Master Park asked anxiously. He could not wait to become the group admin.

Kang Sa-Ra looked at it and said, "It'll arrive in a while. Dad, don't be anxious."

The two of them fiddled with their phones for more than ten minutes.

"I've successfully registered." Old Master Park looked at the registered account and nodded in satisfaction.

"Then, how can I become friends with you?" Old Master Park asked again.

Kang Sa-Ra patiently demonstrated how to add friends and how to send messages.

The man on the second floor stood by the railing and watched his little wife. He initially wanted to ask her to go take a nap, but when he overheard what she was saying to his father, he found it interesting. He had been watching from the start. His father was old and his family had advised him to get out more instead of staying home to read. However, his father was stubborn and would not listen to reason. In the end, everyone gave up. Unexpectedly, ever since his little wife entered the house, she had managed to coax his father out of his shell. He also found that his little wife was very patient with his family. His father knew nothing about changing his profile picture, or how to get the verification code. An impatient person would have lost their temper a long time ago. However, his wife was teaching his father without the slightest impatience. It was clear how sincere she behaved with his family.

The corners of Park Jimin's mouth curled up, his face full of pride. His wife, his kitten, was such a good woman.

An hour later, Old Master Park finally added Kang Sa-Ra and Park Sunghoon's IDs. He also sent friend requests to the other three people in the family, but they had not been approved yet.

"That's it?" Old Master Park asked.

Kang Sa-Ra nodded. "Yes, Dad. After everyone has added you as their friend, you can just add us all into the family group."

"Okay!" Old Master Park fiddled with his phone excitedly for a long time.

"Where did you go for steak last night? How was it?" Old Master Park asked Kang Sa-Ra after viewing her moments page.

After Kang Sa-Ra had a candlelit dinner with her husband yesterday, she had posted the photo to her moments page. Old Master Park was looking at it now. He even followed what Park Sunghoon did and liked it.

At the same time, Park Jimin saw the friend request on his phone. It even came with a message saying: I am your father!

Park Jimin was speechless. He had no choice but to accept it.

"Eh? Park Jimin isn't concentrating on work either. He's actually playing with his phone," Old Master Park said. He also ridiculed his second son's profile picture. "What kind of profile picture is he using? It's so dark. He looks like an old man. He looks even older than me."

Then, Old Master Park glanced at his son's WeChat moments. There was only a horizontal line, and there was no content.

"This person is so boring. He doesn't even post anything. His moments page is bare. After a while, his mind will be just as empty," Old Master Park continued.

Kang Sa-Ra did not like hearing that. She said, "Dad, that's enough. After all, he's my husband. It's fine if you say a few things in front of me, but if you keep talking about him like that, I'm going to be unhappy."

On the outside, she was a member of the Park family, but on the inside, she was still closest to Park Jimin. As a wife, if she heard someone complaining about her husband, she definitely would not like hearing it.

The man standing on the second floor was very satisfied with his wife's response. He shouted, "Sa-Ra."

Kang Sa-Ra turned around and looked up at her husband on the second floor. "Hubby, what's wrong?"

"Come up and take a nap." Park Jimin waved at his wife.

Seeing that there was nothing else in the living room, Kang Sa-Ra skipped upstairs. When she reached the second floor, Park Jimin took her hand and asked with a smile, "Why are you skipping? Whose kitten are you?"

Kang Sa-Ra hugged her husband's arm and said coquettishly, "I'm your kitten."

Park Jimin smiled even wider when he heard this.

Before falling asleep, Kang Sa-Ra suddenly asked, "Hubby, why didn't you let me talk about creating a group during lunch?"

Park Jimin replied, "Because I don't want to be the group admin."

Kang Sa-Ra smiled evilly and said, "Hmph, you're clearly worried that Dad doesn't have an account. If he doesn't have one, he will be left out."

Park Jimin raised his eyebrows and said, "You've already discovered this?"

"Of course. I practically live inside you. I know everything you're thinking," Kang Sa-Ra said proudly and poked her husband's stomach with her finger.

Park Jimin held her naughty little hand, pulled her into his arms, and said, "Tell me, what am I thinking now?"

Kang Sa-Ra fell into her husband's arms and said coquettishly, "Hmm... You're thinking that I'm such a cute and pretty daughter-in-law. And you're realizing I'm yours!"

Park Jimin laughed out loud. In the space that belonged to the two of them, he did not have to hide his thoughts at all. He praised, "You're right, my wife is very pretty, indeed."

Kang Sa-Ra also laughed. No wonder everyone yearned for sweet love. Even a simple sentence or a normal everyday action could make the two of them smile so happily.

Kang Sa-Ra hooked her arms around her husband's neck and looked at his face. She met his affectionate gaze and was momentarily a little surprised. She muttered softly, "Hubby, you're so handsome."

Park Jimin looked intently into his wife's eyes and leaned over to kiss her. Kang Sa-Ra emptied her mind and allowed her husband to kiss her more passionately. Then, her small hands subconsciously searched her husband's body.

At this moment, both of them were shocked. Park Jimin had not expected that his innocent and shy wife would actually take the initiative to touch him.

Kang Sa-Ra was even more frightened. She let out an "Ah" and quickly covered her little face. She was so shy that she refused to meet his eyes. Her cheeks and ears even turned red.

"I'm going to take a shower. You go to sleep first," Park Jimin said.

Kang Sa-Ra did not dare to respond at all. She could only cover her face and nod.

After a while, the sound of running water came from the bathroom. Kang Sa-Ra saw that her husband was really not in the bedroom, so she removed her hands from her face. She jumped onto the bed and tossed and turns a few times excitedly. Then, she jumped off the bed and ran to the cloakroom to look at herself in the mirror. In the mirror, her face was tomato red. She patted her face and said to herself in the mirror, "Are you stupid? Is there water in your brain? Why aren't you thinking straight?"

She stood there stunned for a while. When she could no longer hear the sound of running water, she changed into her pajamas and quickly went back into bed.

Just in time, Park Jimin came out wrapped in a towel. He looked around and his gaze finally landed on a small bump on the bed. He walked over and the small bump on the bed moved.

He reminded her, "Don't suffocate yourself. Don't put the blanket over your head when you sleep."

Kang Sa-Ra said, "I don't want to see you..."

Park Jimin advised patiently, "We're husband and wife. Just now..."

"I'm not listening! I'm not listening! I'm not listening!" Kang Sa-Ra covered her ears and interrupted her husband loudly.

"Okay, I won't say it. Poke your head out first. Otherwise, you'll have trouble breathing." As he spoke, Park Jimin reached out to pull the blanket away.

Kang Sa-Ra quickly rolled over and wrapped herself tightly in the blanket, like a large chicken roll.

Park Jimin wondered why she was reacting so strongly. They were husband and wife. Would she have to hide from him for the rest of her life? He felt that she needed to develop thicker skin. If he allowed her to keep being so shy, when would he be able to exercise his rights as a husband?

Just as Park Jimin felt completely helpless, his phone rang. He walked to the coffee table and picked up the phone.

"Hello, this is Park Jimin."

"Yes, no problem."

"I'm leaving now. How many women are there on your side?"

"Yes, okay. I'll be there in half an hour."

After saying that, Park Jimin hung up the phone. He looked at the bed again. His wife sat up after hearing the word, "women" and she was now pouting.

"Where are you going?" Kang Sa-Ra asked like she was interrogating a criminal. At this moment, she was completely different from the shy woman she had been just now. She had no shame in this moment. She only knew that her husband was going to meet some women.

Seeing that her husband did not answer, she continued to ask, "I'm talking to you. Where are you going?"

Park Jimin still did not answer. He went to the cloakroom by himself.

Kang Sa-Ra jumped off the bed and chased after him.

Seeing this, Park Jimin pretended to take off the towel. Kang Sa-Ra immediately turned around and closed her eyes. She asked, "Hubby, I already heard what you said on the phone. Don't go too far!"

Park Jimin calmly took out some clothes from the closet and put them on. His head was filled with his wife's incessant nagging.

"You're married. As a married person, you have to keep yourself pure."

"The two of us just started dating last night. If you dare to cheat on me, forget about breaking up. I'll divorce you immediately!"

Park Jimin had already changed his clothes. He leisurely went to the wardrobe to pick a watch that matched his clothes and put it on.

Kang Sa-Ra did not dare to turn her head. She continued to talk with her back facing her husband, "A man has to stay committed. You can't just pick up any beautiful girl you want. No matter how beautiful they are, they are not yours. Only me, this little flower at home, is yours."

Park Jimin had already put on his socks. He stood up and walked behind his wife. He shrugged around her as he walked out of the cloakroom.

Kang Sa-Ra was shocked. How could he put on his clothes so quickly? She quickly followed him out.

"Hubby, are you listening?"

Park Jimin said calmly, "Well, to sum it up, as your man, I should keep myself pure."

Kang Sa-Ra nodded with satisfaction and said, "Yes, so now you tell me, are you going out to meet other women?"

Park Jimin said, "Yes."

While they were talking, Park Jimin had already walked to the door. He took a pair of brand-new leather shoes from the shoe cabinet and put them on. He picked up the car keys and went out. Before he stepped out, he said to his little wife, "If you're bored in the afternoon, go and play with Sunghoon. If you're really restless, go shopping with your sister-in-law. Don't wait for me. I'll be back late."

"You... Park Jimin, who's going to teach me how to drive if you leave!" Kang Sa-Ra said angrily.

Park Jimin said, "I'll teach you tomorrow. Someone is waiting for me. I'll be heading out now." After saying that, Park Jimin left in his car.

Kang Sa-Ra returned to her room feeling upset. Tears had welled up in her eyes.

Park Jimin recalled his wife's jealous face as he drove and laughed unethically. If he did not make her jealous, she would not understand how he felt at all. So, he deliberately teased her, hoping that his little wife would accept him soon.