C5

Jeon Jungkook said, “Calm down. Do you want to get beaten up again?”

When he thought about how terrifying Park Jimin was, Kim Taehyung was terrified. He quickly changed the topic. “Jimin, describe your wife to us!”

Park Jimin recalled everything that had happened between him and Kang Sa-Ra. In the end, he said, “She’s too strange. I can’t describe her.”

At this moment, Kim Mingyu, who was supposed to be on the plane still, pushed open the door. When he saw his brothers, tears welled up in his eyes. The first thing he did was lunge toward Park Jimin. As he lunged toward him, he said, “Brother, I’m back to accompany you. There are many obedient, sensible, and good-looking women. Don’t be depressed. I’ll find them for you.”

Park Jimin looked at the big musclehead that had just pounced on him. He knew that he could not dodge him, so he changed his posture and let Lee Taemin, who was closest to him, bear the guy’s weight too.

“Ah!” Before Lee Taemin could react, he was attacked by a “cannonball”, so he let out a scream.

Those who did not know were not guilty, so Park Jimin did not argue with Kim Mingyu. After everything was explained, no one mentioned anything about Park Jimin’s wife running away with someone else.

Kim Taehyung ordered someone to bring out the wine that he had kept for many years. Now that his brothers were all here, Park Jimin could not refuse. It had been a long time since they last saw each other, so they raised their glasses together to commemorate their friendship.

Not long after, Kim Taehyung and Kim Mingyu began to secretly pour wine into Park Jimin’s cup. “It’s been a long time, brother. I didn’t expect you to be married. Come, we’ll drink to your wedding.”

For this reason, Park Jimin relented and drank. Back then, he had only gotten married to exchange for information, so he did not tell his brothers. Everyone drank one cup each.

Not long after, Park Jimin’s face turned slightly red. Kim Taehyung raised his eyebrows at Kim Mingyu, indicating that he was almost at his limit.

In the Park family’s old residence, Kang Sa-Ra had packed up everything and she was now waiting for Park Jimin’s return. She waited until it was diner time. Lately, mealtimes had become synonymous with conflict in the Park family’s home.

Every time it was time for dinner, everyone in the Park family, from Old Master Park to the servants, would have butterflies in their stomach.

......

When it was time to eat, Kang Sa-Ra did not appear at the dining table. She frequently took out her phone to check the time. She was waiting for Park Jimin. At the dining table, Yeo Ha-jin and Mayor Park had arrived. Not long after, Old Master Park arrived as well. Only Kang Sa-Ra was missing.

The butler immediately asked the servants to call Kang Sa-Ra down for dinner.

Kang Sa-Ra heard the knocking on the door and hurriedly got up to open it. She thought that it was time to leave, but when the door opened, she saw that it was not Park Jimin. It was the Park family’s servant.

The servant said, “Second young madam, it’s time to eat. Master is waiting for you in the dining room!”

Kang Sa-Ra looked at the time and asked, “Where’s Park Jimin?”

The servant replied, “Second young master hasn’t returned yet.”

Kang Sa-Ra looked in the direction of the door and then at her phone. She was hesitating whether or not to go down.