C17

A certain kitten replied coquettishly, “That’s right, you’re my husband. My husband is the king of the business world, and the tiger is the king of the jungle. That’s why I call you ‘Big Tiger’. Hehe, husband, do you like this nickname?”

Park Jimin said, “I still prefer you to nickname me, ‘Husband’.”

Kang Sa-Ra curled into her husband’s embrace. “Hmph, then you have to change my nickname to ‘Wife’…”

Park Jimin lovingly poked his wife’s forehead and said, “What a child!”

Old Master Park thought to himself, ‘Is my second son and daughter-in-law showing off their love?’

Park Sunghoon thought to himself, ‘Do it. Why don’t you teach Kang Sa-Ra a lesson?’

It was getting late. Park Jimin embraced his wife and they went back to the bedroom.

After entering the room, he locked the door and took off his jacket. Kang Sa-Ra took his clothes from him and carefully hung them up. Just as she was taking care of her husband’s clothes, Park Jimin suddenly hugged her from behind. He put his head on the top of her head and whispered into her ear, “Sa-Ra, have you ever lied to your husband? Hmm?”

Kang Sa-Ra felt as if she had been electrocuted. The warmth by her ear made her heart stop and her face turn red.

Did she lie to her husband? Of course, she did! Didn’t she just lie to him a few days ago? She stayed silent. Park Jimin turned her around and looked at his wife. She had a conflicted look in her eyes. He asked again, “Did you lie to me?”

Kang Sa-Ra pursed her lips and nodded guiltily.

A smile immediately appeared on the man’s face. Getting that answer was enough!

“The elevator thing was a long time ago. You don’t have to feel guilty about it anymore,” Park Jimin said.

Hearing this, Kang Sa-Ra suddenly raised her head to look at her husband.

Park Jimin deliberately gave her a way out and said, “Don’t take that matter to heart. In the future, you have to remember to be more obedient. No matter what you do, I will forgive you.” This included lying.

Park Jimin was too confident when he said this. He did not know that in a few days, his little wife would drive him mad because of these very words!

After saying this, Park Jimin went to take a shower. Kang Sa-Ra let out a long sigh of relief and sighed. ‘People really shouldn’t do bad things if they feel so uneasy about it later.’

In the middle of the night, Park Jimin started to tease his little wife again. To be exact, it was his little wife who made the first move.

It was late at night. After showering, Park Jimin habitually leaned against the headboard of the bed to read. The kitten, who was used to sleeping on her husband’s arm, felt uncomfortable. She tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep. She simply rolled to Park Jimin’s side and snatched his book. “Hubby, stop reading. This book isn’t as good as me. Let’s sleep!”

Park Jimin lowered his gaze to look at her. “Should I watch you fall asleep?”

Kang Sa-Ra nodded. “Yes, I can even warm the bed!”

Since that was the case, Park Jimin placed the book on the bedside table and turned off the lights. The bedroom instantly plunged into darkness.

Kang Sa-Ra raised her head. Park Jimin tacitly put his arm down. She turned sideways and slipped into Park Jimin’s arms. They only took up a small space on the huge bed.

“Do you know how tigers treat kittens?” Park Jimin asked in a low voice.

Kang Sa-Ra shook her head in her husband’s arms. “I don’t know!”

“They eat them!” After saying that, Park Jimin turned and leaned over his wife. Then, he fumbled to unbutton her pajamas and said, “Just like this.” He was hinting at what he wanted to do with his wife. If she responded a little, they could continue.

However, his wife seemed to be too slow. She did not seem to understand what he meant.

Kang Sa-Ra smiled coquettishly in his arms. Her voice was clear and melodious; it sounded very pleasant. “Hehe, Hubby, you’re not a real tiger. Even if you were a real tiger, it wouldn’t be easy to marry a kitten. You can’t bear to eat me. Otherwise, your wife will be gone!”

Hearing this, Park Jimin laughed out loud and then leaned over to block his little wife’s eloquent little mouth.

Now, she started to understand where this was going.

Park Jimin continued to guide her. “Sa-Ra, don’t you think that when you’re the wife of a big tiger, you should give birth to a little tiger?”

Kang Sa-Ra frowned and said, “No, the little cat’s stomach is too small. It can’t support a little tiger.”

Park Jimin said, “How do we know if it can hold a little tiger without trying?”

“There’s no need to try. The TV program said that if the kitten is pregnant with a little tiger, it can’t even feed milk,” Kang Sa-Ra said.

Park Jimin said, “Then we’ll ask the wet nurse to feed it.”

“That won’t do. I’d rather let my son drink milk formula instead of another woman’s milk!” Kang Sa-Ra was stunned.

The man on top of her smiled. It was not that his wife did not understand his hints. She was just a little shy.

Hearing the man’s laughter, Kang Sa-Ra bashfully pounded his chest and said, “Get off. Don’t squish me.”

Park Jimin reached out to hold his wife’s head and kissed her again.

Kang Sa-Ra blushed shyly and hit the man a few times to vent her anger.

She spent the night immersed in her sweet relationship. So, she was not aware that a post about her had become popular on the school’s forum.

Shocking! Seoul National University’s Campus Belle is Dating an Old Tycoon!

Seoul National University’s campus belle was having a low profile date with a sugar daddy on the street.

Urgent: The Campus Belle Affairs, Chapter One.

The post was full of photos and text, and the evidence was very clear. Not only was there a photo of Kang Sa-Ra holding onto Old Master Ji’s arm and getting into the car, but there was also a photo of the two eating shrimp. There was even a video of Kang Sa-Ra teaching Old Master Park how to peel the shrimp. After Old Master Park learned how to do it, the two of them laughed very happily.

In order to get more clicks, some people even drew comics of the scene and posted them.

At night, it was a good time for rumors to spread. It continued to spread until three in the morning.

In the school dormitory, some students who did not sleep forwarded their posts to their friends to fuel the gossip. “Look at this, there are photos and videos. The campus belle is really dating an old man!”

“Hey, hey, don’t sleep. Isn’t this your goddess, Kang Sa-Ra? Look, she’s not only flirting! She’s truly dating the old man!”

“Everyone, come and see. I heard that the campus belle of Seoul National University has fallen for someone!”

Everyone came to see what the commotion was about. The situation was getting more and more intense.

The number of hits on the posts was still rising. There were more than a thousand comments about her. Within three hours, the total number of comments on the three posts had exceeded ten thousand.

The number of logged on users exceeded the website’s limit. It even crashed for a time. However, some had already saved the posts and circulated them throughout the school’s group chats.

The school’s group main chat exploded as well. Even some of the teachers who had not gone to bed yet were gossiping about this matter.

The influence of this matter depended on how famous Kang Sa-Ra was. Her scandal surpassed the gossip about Hyeon Sua.

Seeing that her plan had succeeded, Chae Yu-Na laughed out loud in satisfaction.

Of course, there were also some students who knew Kang Sa-Ra better. The ones who knew her called her one after the other, asking her to quickly refute the rumors.

At four o’clock, Kang Sa-Ra’s phone rang.

She was currently in her husband’s arms, having a beautiful dream. Initially, she was a little angry with her husband. She hugged her pillow and scooted to the other side of the bed to sleep, avoiding him. However, after falling asleep, she habitually rolled back into her husband’s arms.

She heard her phone ring. In a daze, she said coquettishly, “Hubby, it’s so annoying. Go answer it!”

The phone also woke Park Jimin up. He answered the call. “Hello, who is this?”

The classmate on the other end of the phone was stunned! A man had picked up Kang Sa-Ra’s phone! She did not dare to say a word.

She initially believed that Kang Sa-Ra would not do this, but now she really began to suspect that the post had been true. She hurriedly hung up the phone.

Park Jimin frowned and glanced at the screen. After confirming that the call had been hung up, he put the phone aside.

The next day, Kang Sa-Ra followed Park Sunghoon to school.

As soon as she got out of the car, she noticed that many people were staring at her strangely. There were even people secretly taking photos of her and Park Sunghoon.

The forum page became even more lively. Someone uploaded a photo of the two of them with the caption, “How pitiful! He still doesn’t know who his girlfriend is and they haven’t broken up yet!”

“My heart aches for Sunghoon. Why is he blind enough to fall in love with a woman like that?”

“Someone! Go and save my Prince Charming. He’s been blinded by that little sl*t!”

Park Sunghoon was the Prince Charming of Seoul National University. He did not know how he was chosen, and he only found out after his classmates told him.

Kang Sa-Ra hung out with Park Sunghoon all day long. They went to and from school together and ate together. Everyone had long assumed that the two of them were a couple. As for Jang Wonyoung, everyone had their own opinions.

“Park Sunghoon, don’t you think it’s a little weird?” Kang Sa-Ra asked with a frown.

Park Sunghoon looked at the students around him and replied, “It’s not a little weird, it’s very weird!”

At that moment, Jang Wonyoung called.

“Sa-Ra, Sunghoon, go to the school forum immediately. D*mn it! I don’t know which b*stard is spreading rumors about Sa-Ra again. Quick, take a look!” Jang Wonyoung said angrily. Her brother, who was driving her to school, could not help but say, “Girls should be careful with what they say.”

Jang Wonyoung said, “Brother, this is a big deal. No, I have to call the police. Someone is spreading rumors about my friend!”

Jang Wonwoo smiled dotingly at his sister. “Okay, I will help you call the police myself!”

Upon hearing Jang Wonyoung’s instruction, Kang Sa-Ra and Park Sunghoon quickly opened the school’s forum page. They did not need to search for it. The forum was extremely popular, and it was the first search result.

They saw all sorts of news about Kang Sa-Ra and the insulting comments that followed. There were even comments that insulted Old Master Park. Kang Sa-Ra could not help but clench her fists.

Park Sunghoon also frowned as he read. He kept swiping on the phone. He even opened the forum’s homepage to see which daring person had been spreading rumors about them!

In the end, when he clicked on it, he discovered that it was a newly registered account. Park Sunghoon put down his phone helplessly and said coldly, “I can’t be in school anymore. Let’s go home.”

“No, if we go home now, it would be like confirming the rumors.” Kang Sa-Ra suppressed her anger and said, “If I find out who did it, I won’t let them get away with this!” She was also wondering who she had offended recently.

Park Sunghoon picked up his phone again. “I’ll inform my uncle about this first.”

Kang Sa-Ra shook her head. “We can’t ask your uncle to solve every problem we encounter. We can’t keep causing trouble for him.”

After thinking for a moment, she decided that she should not leave, but if she went to class, it would cause quite a commotion.

“Why don’t you announce that the man yesterday was your father-in-law?” Park Sunghoon asked.

Kang Sa-Ra shook her head again. “My father is about the same age. If someone had said that he was my grandfather, they might have believed it. But we say that he was my father-in-law, no one will believe it.”

“Even if you announce that I’m married now, no one will believe that the man was my father-in-law.”

“Even if you tell everyone that Park Jimin is my husband, no one would believe it!”

“Unless you get your uncle to come forward personally to clarify things, but if you do that, it will still cause trouble for your uncle.”

Park Sunghoon said, “But you can’t really say that he’s your grandfather, right?”

Kang Sa-Ra had not beaten up Park Sunghoon for quite some time. She raised her hand and hit him on the head. “Are you stupid? He’s my father-in-law. If you say that he’s my grandfather now, won’t it still be troublesome if I announce my identity in the future?”

Park Sunghoon rubbed the back of his head. “My uncle already hit me yesterday, and you’re hitting me again today. You two are really too much!”

“My husband hit you? When did he hit you? Why didn’t I know it?” Kang Sa-Ra asked in confusion.

Park Sunghoon realized that he had let the cat out of the bag and quickly said, “I was wrong. It wasn’t yesterday. It was the day before yesterday.”

Kang Sa-Ra did not have Park Jimin’s insight and did not see through Park Sunghoon’s lie.

After a while, Jang Wonyoung arrived at school.

Jang Wonwoo also got out of the car. He walked over and knocked on the car window. “Do you need my help?”

Kang Sa-Ra hurriedly thanked him. “Wonwoo oppa, thank you for your kindness. But with the current situation, it’s better that I settle it on my own.”

Jang Wonwoo naturally understood what Kang Sa-Ra meant. He said, “Then I’ll go back to the police station first. If you need my help, ask Wonyoung to contact me.”

Jang Wonyoung grabbed her brother’s hand and said coquettishly, “Brother, don’t leave. Go and tell our school’s leaders to delete the posts on the forum!”

Kang Sa-Ra said rationally, “Wonyoung, deleting the posts won’t shut everyone up. Things will only get worse. Don’t make things difficult for your brother. I can handle this myself.”

Jang Wonwoo nodded at Kang Sa-Ra and left.

Jang Wonyoung got into Park Sunghoon’s car. “Well, you let my brother leave. What should we do next? Last night, my brother confiscated my phone, so I didn’t see the posts.”

The three of them did not live on campus, so when this happened, they were not notified immediately.

“Actually, my relationship with Sunghoon is the easiest to resolve.” After saying that, Kang Sa-Ra looked at Park Sunghoon, then turned back to look at Jang Wonyoung in the backseat.

The two of them asked at the same time, “What do you want to do?”

Kang Sa-Ra said with a mischievous smile, “Don’t you think that the two of you look like a married couple?”

Jang Wonyoung said, “Are you joking at a time like this?”

Kang Sa-Ra said seriously, “I’m not joking. You and Sunghoon are really alike. When I first saw you, I thought that you were Park Sunghoon’s twin sister.”

Park Sunghoon said, “Get lost. I’m an only child! Besides, Wonyoung is older than me by several months. How could she be my twin?”

Kang Sa-Ra added, “Of course, I know that you two are not related by blood. That’s why I never mentioned this.”

“However, if I were to announce that the two of you are a couple, wouldn’t the rumors about Sunghoon dissipate? Then, I just need to resolve the rumors on myself.”

Park Sunghoon said disdainfully, “I don’t care about these rumors at all. Hurry up and tell me what you want to do. Let me tell you, it’s going to be gym class soon. When we get to the field, hundreds of people will be pointing fingers at you.”

Kang Sa-Ra said slowly, “Just let Dad come to gym class.”

Park Sunghoon asked, “What?”

Jang Wonyoung said, “Are you crazy!”

Neither of them knew what was going on in Kang Sa-Ra’s head.

Kang Sa-Ra’s anger had flared due to the comments on the forum. However, after she calmed down, she comforted herself. Wasn’t it just a rumor? The person who spread the rumor must have been jealous of her. Moreover, those things were too ridiculous and not true. She knew who she was.

“Sa-Ra, are you okay?” Jang Wonyoung looked at her worriedly. She was afraid that Kang Sa-Ra would lose her temper.

Kang Sa-Ra smiled lightly. “I’m fine. It’s just a small matter. Being angry all the time is not worth it.”

“How is this a small matter? Big sis, this matter has already stirred the entire school!” Park Sunghoon said excitedly. He really could not figure out what Kang Sa-Ra was thinking. She was always like this. No matter how big the issue was, she could always casually brush it off.

One year, someone almost broke her wrist, but she could still endure the pain and say, “It’s just a small matter.”

And sometimes, when she really encountered a small matter, she would instead make a big fuss. For example, previously, she had gotten a splinter, and because she was afraid of pain, she ran to the hospital! She was really hard to figure out!

Kang Sa-Ra looked at Park Sunghoon and said calmly, “Did this matter cause any substantial harm to you?”

Park Sunghoon shook his head.

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Did it make you lose money?”

Park Sunghoon shook his head again.

“Did it threaten your personal safety?” Kang Sa-Ra asked again.

Park Sunghoon shook his head again.

Kang Sa-Ra asked, “Did it affect public order?”

Park Sunghoon compromised and said, “Alright, I admit that it’s a small matter, alright?”

It was indeed the case. There was no substantial damage, no loss of money, and no violation of the law. It was just a small matter!

Kang Sa-Ra nodded. “That’s right! So let’s go to class now!”

Park Sunghoon and Jang Wonyoung were speechless.

When the three of them stood at the door of the classroom, everyone fell silent. Their gazes were locked onto the three of them.

With more than forty pairs of eyes staring at them, the three of them walked to the back row of the classroom and sat down.

Kang Sa-Ra said enthusiastically, “Don’t bother with us. Just say what you said. If you don’t mind, you can speak louder. We’ll listen in.”

All the students in the class were speechless too.

Kang Sa-Ra’s words made Park Sunghoon and Jang Wonyoung speechless. They did not know what to say.

“Sa-Ra, what are you…” Jang Wonyoung asked softly.

Kang Sa-Ra said to her, “It’s nothing. We’re all classmates. Aren’t they just trying to discuss who I’m dating? Let’s continue the discussion!”

After saying that, she placed her expensive bag on the table. Then, she said to the entire class, “Look, the official price of my bag is 3.3 million won. Here’s something to talk about. It’s meaningless to keep trying to tarnish someone’s reputation. You can discuss my 5.94 million won bag.”

“Oh right, my bracelet is worth 5.94 million won. Maybe now you can gain a deeper understanding of who I am and why I’m so rich.”

The classroom fell silent. Everyone’s eyes were fixed on Kang Sa-Ra’s bag and bracelet.

They would never have thought that the bag she usually brought to class was worth 3.3 million won, and that the bracelet she wore on her wrist every day was worth 5.94 million won.

Kang Sa-Ra’s lips curled into a mocking smile as she looked around. She realized that the hatred in Chae Yu-Na’s eyes was the most obvious.

She smiled as she looked at Chae Yu-Na. Chae Yu-Na glared at her fiercely and suddenly said, “You’re so rich. Don’t tell me… Are you dating a few men?”

Kang Sa-Ra thought for a moment and mumbled softly, “You’re right, I really use the money of several men.”

Jang Wonyoung and Park Sunghoon were so shocked that they did not know what to do.

Kang Sa-Ra counted on her fingers and said, “I spent money from my grandfather, my father, my brother, and my husband.” Then, she turned to look at Park Sunghoon and added, “Oh right, I also spent my nephew’s money.”

Finally, she concluded, “I spent a total of five men’s money!”

Everyone in the classroom looked at Kang Sa-Ra in shock. She really dared to say that!

Jang Wonyoung was the first to react, she hurriedly said loudly, “Sa-Ra, if you say so, I’ve spent quite a few men’s money as well. My grandfather’s, my father’s, my brother’s, and Park Sunghoon’s. Does this mean that I’m also dating four men?” Her words seemed to be directed at Kang Sa-Ra, but it was actually directed at everyone in the class.

There was an uproar in the classroom.

Of course, a girl would spend her father’s money!

Park Sunghoon also said, “I spent my grandmother’s money, my mother’s money, my aunt’s money, and Jang Wonyoung’s money. Am I dating four women?”

The classroom instantly fell silent.

Chae Yu-Na gave the person beside her a look, and immediately, a girl stood up and pointed at Kang Sa-Ra. She said, “Those aren’t the ‘sugar daddies’ we’re talking about. You’re just deceiving Sunghoon. This rotten b*tch! Having someone like you in the capital is the greatest humiliation!”

Kang Sa-Ra did not get angry when she heard that. Instead, she smiled and said indifferently, “Continue.”

The girl glanced at Chae Yu-Na. Why had Kang Sa-Ra not reacted?

“Why are you looking at Chae Yu-Na? Did she only teach you a few lines? She should’ve taught you a few more lines,” Kang Sa-Ra said slowly. “Why don’t you follow me? I’ll teach you how to personally insult people. I can also teach you how to use public opinion to spread rumors about a person. Chae Yu-Na didn’t teach you any of this, did she?”

“Kang Sa-Ra, what do you mean?” Chae Yu-Na slammed the table and stood up, pointing at Kang Sa-Ra.

Jang Wonyoung and Park Sunghoon immediately understood that Chae Yu-Na was behind all of this!

Jang Wonyoung scolded excitedly, “Don’t you know what she means? You’ve been a mistress, a hostess, and involved in so many scandals that can’t be swept under the rug anymore. So, now you want to drag Sa-Ra down with you? Isn’t this exactly something you would do?”

“But why do you have to force your own experiences on Sa-Ra? Even if she’s not the school belle, she still has me. When will it be your turn?”

“But you’re pretty good too. I want to bow and thank you. Thanks to you, my friend, Sa-Ra, is famous outside of school.”

“Although her reputation isn’t good now, when the old man in the photo personally comes to explain everything, the rumors about Sa-Ra will be destroyed.”

“However, there’s one thing I have to criticize you for. Why did you have to post it in the middle of the night? You didn’t even dare to use your own account. You deliberately made a new account to make those posts.”

“We need our sleep. When we woke up, we had to launch an investigation right away. It was really tiring!”

Kang Sa-Ra gestured to Jang Wonyoung to keep quiet. She said seriously, “Wonyoung, as classmates, we should imagine ourselves in her shoes. Working at a nightclub is very tiring. Nighttime is the only time she’s free to post. We can’t blame her for the inconvenience we experienced. We should understand what working the night shift is like!”

Kang Sa-Ra’s words were full of sarcasm, and Chae Yu-Na’s anger immediately rose.

“That’s right. What you said makes sense,” Jang Wonyoung agreed. She looked at Chae Yu-Na, who was about to lose her temper, and asked considerately, “Chae Yu-Na, you really worked too hard last night. You drank, kept the guests company, and at the same time, you had to post to entertain everyone. I shouldn’t have said that to you. I apologize. I hope you can continue to work hard next time and post more explosive news. I thank you in advance on behalf of the entire school.”

“Ah! You guys are courting death!” Chae Yu-Na strode forward and was about to hit Jang Wonyoung.

Kang Sa-Ra was quick-witted. She went over and grabbed Chae Yu-Na’s arm. She raised her leg and kicked her lower abdomen. Then, she twisted her hand and pushed her against the table. Her other hand followed the momentum and hit her in the head. She moved smoothly and did not make any unnecessary movements. The students in the classroom were shocked once again.

Kang Sa-Ra actually knew how to fight!

The teacher walked into the classroom and stopped the farce.

Chae Yu-Na would never benefit from messing with Kang Sa-Ra.

Jang Wonyoung sat on Park Sunghoon’s left and Kang Sa-Ra sat on his right. He quickly clapped for the two of them. “Wow, I feel kind of useless sitting next to you two!”

The two of them had been fighting so fiercely just now that he could not jump in to help at all.

That was especially true since Kang Sa-Ra knew how to fight. He did not even need to fight and could watch from the sidelines. He looked at Kang Sa-Ra in admiration and even changed the way he addressed her. “Auntie, if the teacher had not come, would you have broken her arm?”

Kang Sa-Ra’s soft and cuddly appearance revealed a hint of ruthlessness. “Yes!”

Half an hour later, an old man arrived at the school field.

The butler had accompanied Old Master Park to the school field. This time, he even deliberately brought along a cane for the theatrics. His legs were agile and he did not need a cane at all. However, this was very good at showing off his status, so he brought it along.

The butler wore a tuxedo and walked behind Old Master Park. “It’s probably because the young mistress wants to take you out to eat again, Master.”

“Haha, if that’s really the case, my daughter-in-law is too good!” Old Master Park was extremely happy when he heard this. Actually, he did think so too.

“Our family is still very blessed. We thought that after letting a little girl marry into our family, we would not be able to live a peaceful life.”

“But now, ever since Sa-Ra moved in, our life has become more and more comfortable.” Old Master Park had long forgotten the unhappiness he felt when she first moved in.

He was especially happy when he thought about how Sa-Ra had brought him to eat delicious food the past few times. He added, “I didn’t even try foods like ice cream and spicy snacks before. By the way, butler, have you ever eaten pop-tarts? After putting that in my mouth, the sweetness was a wonderful burst of flavor. It was very interesting. I had not heard of it before.”

“I’m glad Sa-Ra joined our family. Otherwise, I would never have gotten to try these foods. How many delicious and interesting delicacies would I have missed?”

“There’s also the shellfish by the roadside. They smelled delicious. After eating them, my mouth felt numb. They’re especially delicious!”

“Sa-Ra said that next time, she’ll bring me to the night market. She showed me the video of the night market. It’s really lively!”

“This child is really filial. She’s much more filial than my second son!”

Old Master Park had been praising Kang Sa-Ra all this time. Even the butler could hear the pride and satisfaction in his words.

“The young madam is indeed different from the daughters of ordinary families. She’s always mischievous and has a lot of tricks up her sleeve.”

“That’s right. She is the daughter-in-law of the Park family!” Old Master Park said proudly. “Since, Jimin married Sa-Ra, this little girl not only won over Yeo Ha Jin, but she also made me rethink a lot of things. She even changed Jimin’s personality!”

“Have you seen Jimin smile at anyone before? Look at him now. Whenever he sees Sa-Ra, he smiles so happily!”

The more Old Master Park spoke, the more he felt that Sa-Ra was really great. However, he suddenly thought of something and said, “That’s strange. What food is Sa-Ra planning to let me try today?”

After a while, the school bell rang. Class was over.

Kang Sa-Ra and Park Sunghoon left the classroom and walked to the field.

“Sa-Ra, Sunghoon, Old Master Park is still waiting for you at the field. You guys go over first. I’m going to change my clothes. I’ll be there soon!” Jang Wonyoung said to the two of them.

The two of them arrived at the field. The old man standing in the middle of the field was impossible to miss.

“Isn’t that my grandfather?” Park Sunghoon asked, pointing to the center of the field. “The butler is here too.”

Kang Sa-Ra saw them too. She hurriedly shouted, “Dad!”

Old Master Park heard her voice and looked over. He immediately saw his daughter-in-law and that stingy grandson beside her.

“Sa-Ra, I’m here to pick you up!” Old Master Park started complaining that the cane was affecting his walking speed. He immediately lifted the cane and walked quickly towards Kang Sa-Ra.

In his hand, the cane was like a sword in the hands of an ancient chivalrous hero. The difference was that the chivalrous hero’s sword was usually hung at his waist, while Old Master Park was holding it.

Kang Sa-Ra had made her way there, and there were countless pairs of eyes staring at her. She called out “Dad” loudly, and more eyes turned to her.

Old Master Park met up with Kang Sa-Ra happily.

Park Sunghoon saw Old Master Park and called out softly with a smile, “Grandfather.”

“Son of a b*tch!” Old Master Park took the walking stick and slapped Park Sunghoon’s butt. “Why are you greeting me so softly? Are you ashamed of your grandfather?”

Park Sunghoon shook his head, rubbed his butt, and explained, “No, Grandpa. Ugh, you should help auntie clarify things first!”

Old Master Park asked in puzzlement, “Clarify what?”

Before the two of them could answer, the people on the field began to discuss enthusiastically.

“Quick, look! Isn’t that the old man who was with Kang Sa-Ra yesterday?”

“Yes, that’s him. But she just called him dad. How could her dad be so old?”

“And why did that old man hit my Prince Charming? Isn’t he Kang Sa-Ra’s dad? What does it have to do with him?”

“Could it be that Kang Sa-Ra’s father is the man in the tuxedo behind the old man? And that old man is Kang Sa-Ra’s father’s boss? Could it be that her father gave Kang Sa-Ra to the boss?”

“Yes, that’s very possible. When she shouted just now, both of them turned around.”

But someone else posed another question. “But that old man just now already admitted to being Kang Sa-Ra’s father, and he even walked towards her.”

“What do you know? There are many types of fathers. Isn’t the father of a rich man a father? Besides, maybe it’s her godfather!”

“But he’s already so old. Does he still have the energy?”

“Isn’t that something they should worry about? Why are you worrying about it for her?”

The surrounding students had different opinions, but each of their comments ignited Kang Sa-Ra’s anger.

Old Master Park also heard the comments and roughly figured out what had happened. He had gone out for dinner with his daughter-in-law yesterday, but someone had slandered the two of them. People thought they were having an affair! His daughter-in-law must have been mistreated. He was already here at the school. Not only did these people not realize what was true, but they even distorted the truth. Sure enough, you can never convince someone who wants to slander you, because they only believed what they thought!

Kang Sa-Ra immediately walked in front of the person who insulted her father-in-law. Without saying anything, she raised her hand and slapped him. “I’ll teach you a lesson today!”

“They’re fighting. Kang Sa-Ra is getting anxious because someone hit the nail on the head! All we did was tell the truth. Kang Sa-Ra is indeed a b*tch. She doesn’t want to hear the truth. Everyone, quickly go and help. We can’t let her bully her classmates!” Chae Yu-Na took the opportunity to shout this. Meanwhile, the people who were watching the commotion surrounded her.

Park Sunghoon turned his head and glared at Chae Yu-Na, his eyes bursting with anger. “F*ck you. I think you’ve lived long enough!” He took the walking stick from his grandfather and strode forward to give Chae Yu-Na a smack on the head.

Park Sunghoon was really angry. He was a man after all, and his strength was much greater than a girl’s. He used all his strength to hit Chae Yu-Na. In that instant, Chae Yu-Na’s vision went black. She felt dizzy and like she was about to faint.

Park Sunghoon threw away his walking stick. He could not care less about his reputation and so-called pride. He knew that he was taught not to hit women. He punched Chae Yu-Na’s face again.

Chae Yu-Na fell to the ground. She said in disbelief, “Park Sunghoon, my sister is Chae Ri-Na! You actually dare to hit me? Aren’t you afraid of your uncle… Ah!” Before she could finish, Park Sunghoon stepped on her face.

Park Sunghoon was completely furious. He had never been this angry since he was young.

The surrounding girls dared to gang up on Kang Sa-Ra because she was a girl.

But no one dared to gang up on Park Sunghoon. Not only because he was a boy, but also because he was the campus Prince Charming!

The boys did not dare to go forward. Park Sunghoon was too ruthless. He used almost all of his strength to step on Chae Yu-Na’s face. Her nose was probably broken, and there was blood all over her face. It was very frightening!

Some of the teachers who passed by saw it and wanted to stop it, but Old Master Park got in their way!

He wanted to see that little girl with a foul mouth get beaten up by his grandson!

The butler was not idle either. He went straight to the girls to protect Kang Sa-Ra. “Young madam, protect yourself well.”

“Butler, get out of the way. If I, Kang Sa-Ra, don’t tear their filthy mouths apart today, I don’t deserve my name!” Kang Sa-Ra pushed away the butler who was protecting her and reached out to grab the hair of a girl who was charging toward her. With her other hand, she grabbed her neck and flung her out forcefully.

Among the dozen or so girls who were watching, none of them was a match for Kang Sa-Ra.

Kang Sa-Ra was already crazy with anger. She had long lost control of her temper. When she saw their faces, all the vicious words they had just said ran through her mind. They were so unbearable, yet they had said them so easily! She was a person who bore grudges! She was gripping several locks of hair from the girl who had said the worst. She casually flung her to the ground by the hair, and her porcelain doll-like face had a fierce expression on it.

The surrounding girls screamed in fear, not daring to go forward. Kang Sa-Ra was too terrifying!

But to Kang Sa-Ra, this was far from enough!

At this moment, Jang Wonyoung changed into her sportswear and went to the field. From afar, she could see the chaos on the field. She immediately rushed into the crowd and ran to Kang Sa-Ra’s side. When she saw her hand, she said worriedly, “Sa-Ra, there’s blood on your hand!”

“It’s not my blood.” After Kang Sa-Ra said that, her gaze locked on the girl lying on the ground. She slowly walked toward her.

“Help! No!” The girl saw Kang Sa-Ra approaching her again and begged for mercy. “I’m sorry, I know I was wrong. I shouldn’t have said anything, I…”

However, Kang Sa-Ra did not intend to let her off just like that!

The surrounding boys did not dare to stop her when they saw this. They thought to themselves, is this still that soft, cute, and petite school beauty? This was too terrifying!

The commotion on the field quickly alerted the school leaders.

“The students are fighting in a group. There’s no way to pull them apart. Call the police, quickly call the police!”

Following that, five school leaders appeared on the field one after another, followed closely by the principal.

However, when the principal saw the old man standing in the middle of the field, he did not bother to reprimand the students. He hurriedly bent down in panic and said, “Good, good, Old Master Park.”

Old Master Park was furious. In front of all the teachers and students on the field, he strode forward and raised his hand to give the principal a slap.

Everyone was stunned. Kang Sa-Ra’s “father” actually hit the principal in front of everyone? It was too unbelievable!

“Have you seen the posts about Kang Sa-Ra on your school’s forum?” Old Master Park asked.

The principal quickly apologized, “I’m sorry, Old Master Park. I didn’t handle this properly. Please punish me!”

“My daughter-in-law is obediently studying at school. She only took me out for a meal, and people are saying that I’m her sugar daddy! Punish? Firing you would be too lenient!” Old Master park’s voice rang out.

Everyone also caught the keywords in the old man’s words. Kang Sa-Ra, daughter-in-law, Old Master Park, fire the principal.

The principal repeatedly apologized, “I’m sorry, we… We were just about to report this to CEO Park. We didn’t expect things to develop to this stage.”

“Old Master Park, please calm down. We will definitely give young madam an explanation for this matter!”

The surrounding school leaders also rushed over to show their concern for Kang Sa-Ra, afraid that something would happen to her. If something happened to her, their jobs would be affected.

However, when they saw the person Kang Sa-Ra had beaten up, the school leaders stopped in their tracks and called out in fear, “Young madam.”

Old Master Park also saw the blood on Kang Sa-Ra’s hands and the scratches on her arms. He exclaimed, “If anything happens to my daughter-in-law… All of you school leaders, get lost!”

After saying that, he quickly went forward to check on Kang Sa-Ra’s hands. “So much blood. Does it hurt?”

“Dad, this is someone else’s blood, not mine,” Kang Sa-Ra said.

Old Master Park was silent for a moment. Then, he said “Your hands must be hurting from using so much strength then!”

Everyone was shocked. The person who had been beat up was probably hurting even more, right?

Just as Old Master Park was about to bring his daughter-in-law to the hospital for a thorough check-up, the police arrived. The person leading the police was actually Jang Wonwoo.

“F*ck, it’s my brother!” Jang Wonyoung wanted to escape. If her older brother found out that she had participated in the fight, she would be finished!

Jang Wonwoo looked at the fleeing figure. He helplessly shook his head. It would be better to wait until he got home before dealing with this little girl.

Park Jimin was in the middle of a meeting at the Park Corporation’s office building. Suddenly, Assistant Cha rushed into the meeting room. “CEO, you need to go to the police station immediately!”

Park Jimin frowned. He was very dissatisfied with Assistant Cha’s actions. With a dark expression, he asked, “What happened? Why are you being so rash?”

Assistant Cha said, “The madam…”

After Assistant Cha said these three words, Park Jimin immediately stood up and said, “The meeting is adjourned.” He did not say anything else. He just hurriedly left the meeting room.

The higher-ups in the meeting room stared at each other. This was the first time they had seen the CEO like this. What had happened to the legendary madam?

Everyone discussed amongst themselves and asked  about it. Only Kim Ji-woong had interacted with the CEO’s wife.

Kim said, “The CEO’s wife is very young. She looks like a little girl.”

Who would have thought that the CEO’s wife, who looked like a little girl, would actually beat someone up? Several people were taken away in ambulances.

Park Sunghoon was arrested, and so was Kang Sa-Ra. Old Master Park was worried about the two of them, so he followed them to the police station.

The person leading the team was Jang Wonwoo. This person was very daring. Even when he threatened him, the officer still resolutely took his daughter-in-law and grandson away. Fortunately, this captain knew his grandson and daughter-in-law.

After arriving at the police station, Kang Sa-Ra and Park Sunghoon were temporarily detained. Some other students who participated in the fight were also arrested.

In order to prevent the crowd from fighting again, they were separated. Park Sunghoon and Kang Sa-Ra were detained together, and the others were detained together.

“Why did Chae Yu-Na look like that? Did you do it?” Kang Sa-Ra asked.

Park Sunghoon said, “Of course. I still have something to tell you. Chae Yu-Na must have undergone plastic surgery. Her nose is fake, and there’s something under her chin.”

Kang Sa-Ra asked in surprise, “D*mn, is that true?”

“Of course it’s true. Let me tell you, I was aiming for her face earlier. That face of hers was deformed!” Park Sunghoon replied.

Kang Sa-Ra gave Park Sunghoon a thumbs up. “Sunghoon, just this once. From now on, I’ll protect you at home!”

Park Sunghoon smugly flipped his hair.

Although Old Master Park was not locked up, he moved a stool to the door so he could accompany them.

“Sa-Ra, you weren’t gentle at all. You’re a little too hot-tempered!” Old Master Park said. He was still in the mood to joke with his daughter-in-law.

Park Sunghoon pointed at Kang Sa-Ra’s face and said aggrievedly, “Grandfather, I’ve already told you. Don’t be fooled by her appearance. She’s usually very fierce!”

Kang Sa-Ra kicked Park Sunghoon’s butt and then tried to salvage her image. “Dad, I’m usually very gentle at home. When have you ever seen me lose my temper? I’m so gentle and obedient!”

“If they hadn’t provoked me, I wouldn’t have lost my temper. Besides, who doesn’t have a temper, right?” As she spoke, she felt a little guilty.

Old Master Park nodded, but on second thought, he said, “That’s not right. No matter how angry we are, we shouldn’t be so ruthless!”

She had pulled off several locks of hair from the girl she was fighting and even rubbed her face against the ground.

Kang Sa-Ra quickly pretended to be obedient and said, “Ugh, Dad, tell me then. What they said was horrible. Shouldn’t we beat them up?”

When Old Master Park thought of what those people said, he could not help but get angry. He excitedly raised his walking stick and said, “We should beat them up!”

They were locked up right next to each other. The students in the cell next door heard their conversation and were all puzzled. They had clearly seen Kang Sa-Ra call the old man “Dad”, but why did Park Sunghoon call the old man “Grandpa”? Wasn’t Kang Sa-Ra Park Sunghoon’s girlfriend? What was their relationship?

But the next man who arrived on the scene shocked everyone!

Park Jimin had arrived. He had personally come to the police station to get his wife! Of course, he was also getting his nephew since he was here too.

On the way here, he found out what had happened.

“CEO Park, this is how Madam ended up at the police station.” Assistant Cha spent the journey explaining what happened.

Park Jimin’s expression remained the same. He asked, “Is she injured?”

Assistant Cha replied, “I don’t think so. The others are injured.”

Park Jimin asked, “Who orchestrated all this?”

Assistant Cha replied, “Chae Yu-Na.”

Park Jimin’s expression darkened. “The Chae family again?” Then, he continued, “Immediately purchase Seoul National University and place it under Kang Sa-Ra’s name. Announce this to the public.” After saying that, Park Jimin got out of the car.

Assistant Cha understood what the CEO meant. He had already begun to protect his wife!

Park Jimin arrived at the police station.

“Son, you’re here.” Old Master Park greeted his son happily.

When the imprisoned students saw who had arrived, they were so shocked that their jaws hit the floor. It was Park Jimin, the king of the business world, and a subject of conversation during their classes. And that old man was Park Jimin’s father!

But this was not the most shocking thing!

Old Master Park pointed at Kang Sa-Ra who was locked in the cell and said, “What kind of husband are you? Your wife was bullied at school. It took you long enough to get here!”

Shocked! Everyone was shocked!

Someone in the crowd suddenly whispered, “Kang Sa-Ra is actually married,and her husband is…”

All gazes were fixed on the king of the business world.

Park Jimin stood in front of the cell and looked at his wife who was curled up like an injured little animal. “Did you get into a fight?”

Hearing Park Jimin’s voice, Kang Sa-Ra instantly became upset. Her nose started burning and tears streamed down her face. She pouted and nodded.

Park Jimin asked again, “Did you win?”

Kang Sa-Ra felt even more upset. She cried out loud, wiping her tears while nodding. It was as if she had been wronged. It was as if she was the one who had been bullied, not anyone else.

Park Sunghoon was stunned. He had not expected Kang Sa-Ra to cry so suddenly. He quickly comforted her, “Aunt, don’t cry. My uncle is here, isn’t he?”

Park Jimin did not have any intention of coaxing her. He said, “Why are you crying after winning?”

Kang Sa-Ra cried and acted coquettishly. “I’m afraid that you’ll get mad at me.” In the end, she still caused trouble for her husband. She was afraid that he would get angry and hate her. When she thought that her hubby might hate her, she felt an indescribable pain in her heart. That’s why she started crying uncontrollably.