t w e l v e

When the residents turned, In Seong was standing there, arms crossed. He shook his head at them. "And here I thought it was only Eun Hyuk being spineless." In Seong rolled his eyes. He turned on his heels, walking off without another word. The occasional ask, sure, but now every resident was asking for things. Inseong didn't like Hyun Soo being the person everyone went to to collect their belongings. Not once had Inseong asked Hyun Soo for anything. In Seong had everything he wanted.

In Seong hoped whatever they asked for, they were necessary and not for vanity reasons.

He walked around the lobby, just randomly strolling the halls while the others helped Sang Wook with a project. And by help, that meant doing everything for Sang Wook so he didn't have to lift a finger. In Seong wasn't interested in helping with the project, he would rather wait for Hyun Soo to return.

However, as In Seong turned the corner, Ji Eun was standing there. In Seong looked forward, seeing something coming down the hall. Suddenly, Ji Eun started to blow the whistle. Inseong rushed forward, grabbing Ji Eun's arm. He quickly pulled her away from the monster that was coming out of the room.

In Seong looked back, not knowing what the fuck that monster was or where it came from. Inseong and Ji Eun ran straight into the residents who were waiting and wondering what was happening. In Seong reached into his back pocket, pulling out the knife. He flicked it out, standing in front of the residents.

The monster struggled to move and from what In Seong could see, the monster was extremely hairy. There was hair all over their body. Inseong didn't know what kind of monster would turn into something like, it wasn't scary like the others, it was just digusting.

In Seong turned his head as Seon Yeong stepped in front of him and the other residents. In Seong looked over at Eun Hyuk before looking back at Seon Yeong.

"Pull yourself together, Kim Seok Hyeon." She said. The monster reached out for Seon Yeong. "Kim Seokhyeon. Pull yourself together." In Seong's eyes widened as Seon Yeong swung the metal pipe at the monster's head. The monster stopped instantly, realizing what was happening. Seon Yeong stood before the monster, watching him carefully. "You're back."

The monster lifted his head up to look at Seon Yeong.

"Do you have any last words?"

The monster stared at Seon Yeong. "Please... kill... me..." In Seong was surprised to hear that from Seok Hyeon's mouth, even in his monster form. "And..." In Seong couldn't hear what Seok Hyeon had told his wife, but whatever it was, Seon Yeong finally took her anger out on him. In Seong had to look away as Seon Yeong continuously slammed the pipe into the monster's head.

In Seong didn't feel sorry for Seok Hyeon or how he died, but he definitely felt sorry for Seon Yeong. Blood was pooled around the monster's head and splashed on the floor around him. Inseong turned his head, seeing Hyun Soo had arrived back earlier than usual. He had seen the end of Seon Yeong's wrath against Seok Hyeon.