e i g h t

In Seong had his arms crossed – despite trying to keep Hyun Soo's monster status, everyone was made aware of it.

He glanced over to Hyun Soo and Eun Hyuk as they walked from the daycare center. The others looked at Eun Hyuk in passing as they walked by. In Seong walked forward just as Seok Hyeon did. In Seong kept his hands on his arms, digging his fingers into his own flesh.

"You're out of your mind." Seok Hyeon said as he stopped in front of Eun Hyuk. "You brought a frigging monster in here." In Seong drew his knife out when he saw Seok Hyeon point a box cutter at Hyun Soo's face. "Don't you dare turn." He moved the blade up once more. "Got it You fucking monster."

In Seong used his fist to knock Seok Hyeon's down, a knife pointed into his face. Inseong put some distance between Hyun Soo and Seok Hyeon. "You little-"

"Say another word and this knife will go through your eye into your brain." In Seong threatened. A wicked smirk appeared on In Seong's face, "Oh wait, I think I'll just hit air."

Suddenly, Eun Hyuk's hand went onto In Seong's wrist. He didn't grab it or anything, his hand was just on In Seong's arm, stopping him from making any more idle threats. Yet, Seok Hyeon did seem a little nervous by In Seong's threats.

In Seong lowered his arm, flipped the blade under it back inside itself. "Karma's going to come for your ass." In Seong said, taking Hyun Soo's elbow. "Fuck him, Hyun Soo. Don't fucking listen to him." Inseong led Hyun Soo away before Seok Hyeon could say another goddamn word. Inseong looked back, flipped off Seok Hyeon. "Fucking homophobic asshole." In Seong muttered under his breath.

"You didn't have to do that." Hyun Soo commented.

"Yeah, no, I had to." In Seong stopped, making Hyun Soo turn to look at him. "You saved my ass up there with the kids. I owe you." In Seong knew that paying Hyun Soo back for saving him from the steroid monster was a long shot, especially with how they were currently living, but Inseong intended to pay him back. Somehow.

Hyun Soo gave a small smile. "You really don't have to."

In Seong placed both hands on Hyun Soo's shoulders. "I'm not scared of you." Hyun Soo lifted his head up to lock eyes with Inseong. "You don't scare me. Keep that in mind." In Seong patted his shoulders before he walked away with the rest of the residents. Hyun Soo watched him walk off – it looked like Hyun Soo could trust Inseong more than he thought.

"You're joking, right?"

"What?"

"We can't do that."

"I don't intend on missing the golden hour." Seok Hyeon said.

In Seong's hand was itching to grab one of the many knives on his person. The meeting was no going well – and now, Seok Hyeon wanted to quarantine Hyun Soo, isolate him from everyone else. Inseong didn't want to shun Hyun Soo away like that.