Whatever You Want

Start from the beginning

We got back to the house and I got dressed for the club. I put on make up and put on perfume. It was starting to get late and I was ready to go. So was Harry. We got to the club and there was a few camera but not as many that were at the hospital. We got in with no problem and Harry and I went to the dance floor right away. We danced slowly against each other as if we were on drugs, but we were completely sober. He put his hands on my waist as I danced against him. I closed my eyes and just danced. He kept touching me and kissing on my neck. I was so hot. everyone's body heat made the room so warm. I turned around and his head rested on mine. Our lips just centimeters away. I saw Harry bite his lips. I licked mine. His hands wondered from my back to my butt. His hands had a firm grip. We had been dancing quite a bit. Every move I could tell that Harry wanted me more.

"You really are American Candy," I could barely hear him through the pounding music. I smiled at him and put my hands above my head. Harry kept his grip on me as he said, "I fucking love it when you dance like that."

Harry grabbed my head and pulled it to him. I bit my lip and gave him my bedroom eyes. He leaned and and kissed me. I let out a moan and he bit my bottom lip. "Lets go home," He said. We walked out and got the first cab we could. Harry made out with me the whole way. I wanted him right there. We got home and the strip poker started as soon as he closed the door. I knew that he was going to do me right.

After Harry and I finished I was out of breath. I wasn't even bothered by the broken headboard and the broken springs in the bed.I got up and put on Harrys shirt. I went down to the kitchen and got a glass of water. Harry followed me and got him a glass too. "That shirt looks so much better on you," Harry smiled.

"Thank you for tonight," I blushed a little.

"Anytime," Harry winked. "You know I'm not going to stop asking you to marry me," Harry said to me.

"Harry," I sighed. "I told you I need time."

"I think I proved my love for you back there. I mean we broke the bed."

"You broke the bed," I corrected.

"Still," He laughed a little thinking back to it.

"You're buying a new bed by the way. I'm not doing it."

"I say we keep it to remember tonight by," He smiled. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Okay. I'll get a new one," He laughed. "The guys are coming over tomorrow," He said as he put down his water. "They were really worried about you. We all were," Harry looked down.

"Thank you for staying with me. You could have left that night before surgery, but you stayed. Thank you," I said.

"Whatever you want," He walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss. "Night babe," He left and went to sleep on the broken bed. I should sleep too. I have a TV interview tomorrow.

~~~Interview~~~

"So why were you at the hospital?" The girl from GMA asked.

"Well I had a brain tumor and it had to be removed," I explained to her.

"Oh my gosh. We had no idea. What did your fiance say about this?" She asked.

"Well we're not engaged anymore. As I'm sure most people know we broke up for a while after that huge fight and I said no. It's just going to take time. And Harry was about as petrified as me I think," I nodded.

"So last night you and Harry were caught hot and heavy at a club in New York. You two have been hot and heavy in the hospital as well," She mentioned. I felt like my heart was going to explode from embarrassment.

"Um," I tried to laugh to stop from wanting to cry. "Yeah. I just thought that I was going to die and I guess I wanted to feel a little more alive. I mean before the hospital he was treating me like if he touched me I was going to break, but it's his touch that puts me back together. And I just wanted to be normal I guess. There are constantly people wanting to know about me and I understand that, but sometimes it doesn't feel real, and when I'm with him I feel everything. I feel what most people dream of and somehow that crazy feeling makes me feel normal."

"So you canceled the rest of your tour and gave refunds back to your fans. Are you going to pick back up on tour?" She asked.

"I'm actually doing a free show. Where as long as you can fit without it being a fire hazard, you can come. After that break down I've just felt so bad, and I wanted to do something to my fans because they're everything."

"Can you tell us about that fight?" She leaned in.

"Um. No. Sorry that's personal. I might put it in my book, but I'm not sure," I said.

"Okay. Okay. So you're going to preform for us today why don't you head over there for one more song?"

I walked over to the stage they had set up for me. It feels like home when I'm on stage. I feel like a different person. I love it.