"Oh, come on. Are you a child?" Damon asked her, rolling his eyes.

"You certainly are." She retorted, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning against the doorway.

"Invite me inside." Damon demanded. Fallon squinted her eyes at him.

"No." She smiled. "Goodbye." Fallon said and slammed the door in his face. Turning around, she saw looks of amusement on Stefan and Elena's faces.

"Vey funny. Let him in." Elena told her.

"Please. One hour, two at the most." Fallon pleaded but Elena gave her a look and Fallon groaned before opening the door again, where she saw Damon sulking on the porch.

"I told you, you're a child." She shrugged. Damon looked over at her and sped in front of her, so close their noses were almost touching.

Fallon still had a smug smile on her face whereas Damon was very agitated. "Fallon," He said lowly and quiet. She hummed in response. "Let me in." He whispered. Fallon could feel herself falter slightly before ignoring it.

"Damon," She replied in a similar way, causing him to hum in response this time with a smug smile. "Would you... please get the mail?" Fallon asked innocently causing Damon's smile to drop and him to take an agitated step away.

Laughing at his reaction, Fallon grabbed his arm and dragged him back in front of her. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." She laughed. Holding her hand out for him to grab, he did and Fallon inhaled and took a deep breath in. "Damon Salvatore please come inside this house."

With that, Fallon tugged on his hand and she led him through the door and into the living room where everyone else was. Stefan instantly saw how they were holding hands and gave Fallon a teasing but questioning look to which she rolled her eyes and dropped Damon's hand.

As they walked in, Bonnie and Elena came back through with their schoolbags and jackets in hand. Fallon remembered that she also had work and grabbed her blazer and her car keys before walking back over to the group.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asked them.

"To school." Elena replied and Fallon gave Stefan a weird look.

"To work?" She replied confused.

"No, no, no, we didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon said, walking towards the three women standing in the doorway.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan adds in.

"I think you guys are forgetting who this safe house is really for. I don't need protecting." Fallon interjects, highly confused.

"It's just as much for you, as it is Elena. We could do without you getting killed." Damon tells her and she scoffs.

"Gee, thanks." Fallon mumbles.

"Besides, we don't know where Klaus is, nobody does," Elena says, directing the conversation back to its original point. "Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner." Elena's word was final.

The brothers look at each other before Damon replies. "Your way, Elena."

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. Know how." Bonnie says, providing at least some comfort to everyone.

"The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place that I can be. Come on." Elena nods her head to the door and her and Bonnie head outside to go to school.

Fallon blows out the air in her cheeks and makes sure she has her phone and car keys before walking out after them.

"I'll be back later." She calls out to Damon behind her and she walks to her car before driving off to her new office in town.