Chapter 6 - The Tale of The Doctor and The Gremory's

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text - "Normal Talking"

Italic - whispering

(_) - (Thoughts)

*_ _ _* - Radio Communication

BOLD - "Abaddon talking"

(A/N) - Author's Note

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N - Sorry this one took a bit to get out. I re-wrote this chapter twice, Once because I forgot to save it and then because I didn't like how it went. So, hopefully, this will be a good one for you guys. The Updated Harem is up next. That way you all can see where it's at since I'm sure many of you are still wondering who's actually in it now. 

With that said, let's get on with it! Also, this is the first BLANTENT easter eggs as to new book plans in the future, mainly the character's and... well. You'll see. Oh and by the way, there's a lot of timeskips in this chapter. It didn't wanna dwell long on this flashback for long, since more will be explained later on in the story.) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

Two years ago...

Third Person POV

The manor lay silent. The halls were empty, void of any sound. Sitting peacefully in the English Countryside, it stands proudly in the clearing. A true sight to be hold. Its inhabitants, a husband and a wife, along with their new adoptive daughter.

The pattering of little feet running fill the manor's halls. A young girl bursts into a large bedroom and runs to the bed. This girl was Reyla, who looked eager and excited to start her morning.

Reyla: "Mama! Papa!" She jumped up on the bed and started to shake the covers. "It's time to get up, come on!"

An exhausted groan is heard as the man rises from his slumber. Dr. Krauser, famed founder of the Prometheus Foundation, smiled at the little girl.

Dr. Krauser: "Hi Reyla..." He yawned. Reyla ran forward and across the bed, hugging him tightly. A soft chuckle is heard as a woman rises from her slumber.

???: "I do hope there is room for me to..."

Reyla: "Mama!" She jumped into the woman's arms as Krauser chuckled to himself

Dr. Krauser: "Morgan... good morning." She looked over to him.