The Crime

Izuku woke up by some loud knocking on his door as he looks and saw that he still has his items

Izuku:"What the…"

In the next moment, his attention was on several soldiers entering the inn through the main entrance, quick metallic steps reverberated on the wooden stairs.

???:"Open up! Shield hero!"

Izuku:"Huh?" The boy was rather confused on why people are being rather violent

Izuku:"Hello?" As he slowly opened the door, coming face to face, several angry-looking knights glared at him.

???"It's the Shield Hero!"

Izuku:"Hello, What can I do for you?." He asked

Izuku:"Why are you all violent today?"

???:"The king has requested your immediate presence. We are to accompany you along the way."

Izuku:"Requested my presence?" He questioned, earning a firm, but hostile nod.

"Come along now!"

Izuku:"Alright, Calm down"He told them as the knights began to escort him

A carriage like the ones he saw earlier was there waiting for him, taking him directly to the palace. All along, two knights were pointing their weapons at him.

Izuku:"Why are you pointing your weapons at me? What did I do?"He asked

???:"Silence you fiend!"He insulted the boy who was just confused on why they are treating like this

After reaching the palace, the knights escorted King before the royal court, into the same room where Aultcray received them previously.

It was quite an uncomfortable march; spears pointed against his back all the time. No! Better yet, a ring of guards with spears escorted him while walking, all along spears pointed at him from all directions.

Izuku:"It is like I was some kind of villain" he was quite uneasy, with so many weapons aimed towards him.

Inside the court, members already awaited, many nobles, the king, and that small, foxy minister gathered inside. But what was more flabbergasting was the three other heroes and other people as well

They then began to eye the boy as he was confused on why they're looking at him differently

Izuku:"What's going on? why are we all here? Has something important happened?" he asked, clueless, which strangely, earned him glares from all around.

Motoyasu:"You have the gall…!?"He stepped forward, barely holding himself back.

Motoyasu:"After all you have done!? You dare to question what you did!?"

Izuku:"I'm confused, Can anyone please explain?"

King:"Lord Motoyasu, please, calm down. We will deal with this criminal the proper way." Aultcray raised his hand, and the spear hero backed, snarling at the strongest hero.

Izuku:"So, can you please tell me what's happened?"

King:"Tch! So you are still not willing to admit your sins? Even before my court, you refuse to confess? Fine then!" Aultcray waved.

King:"Myne, you poor damsel. Please, could you recount the case?" the old and "wise" looking king turned to the burgundy haired girl, watching her with a gentle expression. "Of course, if it's not too hard to recount. It must be traumatic."

A red haired girl stepped forward

Myne:"Ye-Yes…" The girl named Myne gulped hard, fighting with her tears.