.

"Die you damn fox!" The Tyrant tried to attack the Fox Spirit with his big axe, but Yukime easily parried him with her umbrella. "Goodness, you're so noisy. Stop babbling and blowing out your stinky breath"

CLASH

"You're the one who stinks, you damn animal!"

Victor remained perched on the rooftop, his gaze unwavering as he watched the fierce conflict between Juggernaut and Yukime, the Spirit Fox. The tension in the air was palpable, and it seemed that this confrontation would escalate further.

But then, as if stepping out of the shadows themselves, a new figure entered the fray. It was Shadow, the enigmatic leader of Shadow Garden. His arrival carried an air of intrigue and uncertainty, and his interference injected an element of unpredictability into the battle.

Victor's azure eyes widened as he observed this unexpected development, his curiosity piqued. The presence of Shadow, Juggernaut, and Yukime, each a formidable force in their own right, marked a convergence of powerful individuals in the heart of Lawless City. It was a moment that held the potential to reveal hidden secrets and ignite new conflicts in this enigmatic and perilous realm.

"You..." The two rulers widened their eyes when they saw the arrival of someone they didn't expect.

"I am Shadow. Lurk in the shadows, and hunt the shadows"

"Shadow? Ah, the boss of a gang that kicks the ass of those damn priests." Juggernaut noticed. "The leader of the mystery organization that recently wreaked havoc in Midgar, right?" Yukime is the same way. Shadow just kept quiet, didn't respond to anything.

"Whatever, that's none of my business. Catch you later, she-fox. Next time i'll kill you"

BREAK

Juggernaut destroys the entrance gate of the Crimson Tower and then goes inside. His goal is also clear, to hunt down the vampires and the Queen of Blood.

"The moon is red, the frenzy has begun" Shadow muttered.

"Frenzy? Are you referring to this current state with the ghouls?" Said Yukime. "Oh yeah, that Red Moon Legend where they say three kingdoms fell when it was in the sky? Sounds good to me, in that case, those bats will finally start to give me a decent workout" Juggernaut headed towards the Crimson Tower, ignoring Shadow's presence in front of him.

"Then, i'll excuse myself" As Juggernaut and Yukime prepared to depart, their confrontation with Shadow having been disrupted, another enigmatic figure stepped into the scene beneath the eerie glow of the Red Blood Moon.

"Looks like there's a party here, may I join in?" This figure, clad in a bluish-black robe with a hood drawn low to obscure his features, and a mask concealing his face, revealed himself with an air of mystique. It was Victor, known as Nero Angelo, leaning casually beside the entrance gate of the Crimson Tower.

The arrival of Nero Angelo added a new layer of complexity to the unfolding events. His presence amidst the chaos and supernatural forces hinted at a deeper connection to the mysteries of Lawless City, and his intentions remained shrouded in secrecy.

As the Red Blood Moon cast its eerie light over this enigmatic confrontation, the convergence of powerful individuals within the heart of Lawless City held the promise of revelation and conflict, with the fate of the city hanging in the balance.

The sudden appearance of Nero Angelo, like a specter emerging from the air, drew astonished reactions from both Yukime and Juggernaut. Their eyes widened in shock, the confrontation that had taken place only moments ago now eclipsed by the presence of this mysterious figure.