Introduction & Author's Note!

Hi everyone!

I am so ecstatic to finally start the posting process for this story; I wanted to pop on really quickly and touch on both the story itself and what you can expect as far as a publishing schedule!

First and foremost, this is going to be—partly—your classic slow burn, enemies-to-lovers, and childhood nemeses story. While these concepts build a foundation for the story's plot points, in my true fashion, I HAD to include some plot twists, spicy scenes, and insane emotional depth for each character. The question isn't whether or not our main characters are enemies, it's why. ;)

Speaking of main characters, this one is for all of my Seb stans! Featuring, of course, his close circle—Sam, Abigail, Robin, etc—this story will be told through the perspective of Callie, the [not-so-new] farmer who's house was destroyed in a hurricane, thus resulting in her staying at Robin's and inevitably revisiting her deep-seated resent towards Sebastian.

And that's all you get! I gotta keep my cards close to my chest here, but it'll all make sense soon!

If you're new to my page, welcome! I'm so excited to have you here. If you're looking for some reading material in-between updates, I have a Stardew series on my profile already, consisting of two completed stories! The core themes there are chosen family, lust, the works, with main characters Haley, Alex, and Sam. Yes, I'm plugging my own work...I'm cringing too.

For everyone else—hey again! I'm honored that you're still here with me <3 whether you're brand new or have been here since the beginning, I love you people endlessly!

PS - since a lot of readers enjoyed the trailer for "Us," I cooked one up for "Liminal Space," too! Watch here: https://youtu.be/kjc9nu8ktCc

Okay! That's all I've got. Chapters 1-3 are out now, and Chapter 4 onward will be coming at you soon! Happy reading :-)

-pfd