Chapter 7 "Mr. Malhotra why the big blunder"

Start from the beginning

Thump. Thump. Thump.

And the sound continues. I should ignore the noise and drive back to the uni but I'm tempted to follow the noise so I do just that. I follow the noise and it leads me to the backside of the cottage. I make out a man in black hoodie and black jeans who is punching a tree again and again violently. I move near the person and witness a trail of blood flowing down the tree on to the ground and then getting washed away by the rain. He continues punching the tree without stopping as if he can't feel the pain in his knuckles. I don't even attempt to stop him and remain rooted in place. When I notice the blood flowing violently I move more closer to him and attempt to stop him. I shout at him to stop but he doesn't stop so I hold on to one of his fist tightly and move in front of him. Then I make out the man in front of me. It's Ahaan. He looks so different in this form. His eyes are red with rage and his face contorts in anger. He pushes me against the tree and chokes me with his hand. He cuts off all my supply of oxygen and I start to cough. I try to console him but it looks like he's in a different world.

"Ahaan hey it's- it's me Neha. Plea- please let go of me. I'm suffo- suffocating." He slowly releases me and I gasp on my air. I take in generous amount of air and slowly my heartbeat returns to normal. Ahaan curses under his breath and hold me up.

"Fuck Neha! Fuck! What the fuck are you doing here? Why did you come here? I could've fucking killed you! Are you okay?"

I nod slowly and gently place my hand on his chest. His heartbeat slowly returns to normal and he briefly closes his eyes. I whisper at him to calm down.

"Ahaan it's okay. I'm okay you're okay everything is fine. You didn't kill me and you didn't hurt me you were just lo-" my words end up in a gasp as he crushes his lips to mine. He hand wraps around my nape and he tugs on my bottom lip so I that I open my mouth to allow him access inside my mouth. I set them in a straight line and prevent him so he bites down hurt on my bottom lip which draws a whimper from my mouth.

"Open. The. Fuck. Up." He bites down on my lip with each word. Being helpless I open my mouth slightly and that's all the opening he needs. He thrust his tongue inside my mouth and he kisses with such a hunger that leaves me breathless. I would've fallen to ground if he wasn't holding me up. Our tongue and teeth clashes together and we both kiss each other with hunger and passion. Then we both stop to catch our breaths. And he leans his head on top of my head. Then he pulls me up the ground and I squeal. Then he runs in the rain while carrying me. I start giggling and then he puts me down and we dance in the rain for what seems like hours. Just for this night I forget that I'm upset at him.

The cottage

The cottage

The library

The library

Neha and Ahaan near the tree

Ahaan and Neha in the rain

**Note: I'll be posting the next chapters a bit late but until that time you can read other book. I'll finish this book but it'll take me sometime. It might take me a month to write the next chapter. Sorry guys 😭😭. Please cooperate with me. I'll post the next five chapters together. So it'll take me some time.