Chapter 5 "The decision"

I had a long day today with a very annoying person who caused me a headache

I had a long day today with a very annoying person who caused me a headache. Neha Goenka. She's 21 and comes from a small family in Mumbai. She graduated from DPS international Saket, Delhi and is currently doing her masters degree here. Yes, I did a complete background research on her. She even works for a tech company which is a rival company of mine. I only planned to spend the day with her in order for her to trust me but when we reached her uni I couldn't hold it anymore. I kissed her with a hunger that left her speechless. I've never lost control like that. The taste of her cherry soft lips still linger around my lips.

When I saw her for the first time in that Halloween party she looked drop dead gorgeous. Her pale white skin appeared blue under the moonlight. The dress she wore showed the soft curves of her body. Her eyes widened upon seeing me. What attracted me to most towards her was how she never backed down even when I threatened her. Even though I was 6'3 she looked down her nose at me. She's a hell of a stubborn girl.

I drive back home and find the lights switched on and that means mom hasn't slept. I try to quietly get in my room so that mom doesn't notice me but who am I kidding she's my mom. She stands in the middle of them room, puts her hands on he waist and taps her foot on the ground like a stern teacher. She has a "I'm done with your bullshit" look on her face. She motions at me to take a seat on the couch. After we both settle down she starts her nagging.

"Where were you son? Tumhari shaadi hone wali he Vedika ke saath. (You're about to get married soon too Vedika.) You can't just stay out of the house twenty four seven. How will Vedika and her parents feel? I know you're upset that I fixed your marriage with them without your consent but Vedika is a nice girl. You guys have been engaged for over three years now. You said it yourself that in the near future you'll marry her. So? What has happened to you now? You can't keep ignoring her. Kal tumhari haldi hai." (Tomorrow you have your haldi ceremony)

"I know mom. But you know that business comes first for me. I'll sacrifice anything when it comes to my business. Vedika is a nice girl and I never said otherwise but I'm just not ready to be with her as in stay committed to her. That's why I never agreed to marry her. But you fixed my marriage with her and now we can't go back on our word. Where are Veer and Ranbir?" I ask in a desperate attempt to change the topic.

"They're up there in your room. Don't be up till midnight beta (son) okay. You have your haldi tomorrow and you have to get up early. Okay? Goodnight."

After I bid her goodnight I go straight to my room to find Veer and Ranbir chugging on some beer. Veer and Ranbir are my best friends. I can trust them more than my mother and brother. We always spend our nights together even after graduating from our university. Sometimes we go to Veer's house, sometimes Ranbir's or sometimes mine house. But it's very rare that we drink together. I wonder what's the occasion.

"Tu aagaya? Mujhe to laga tha ki tu pure raat tak kaam karte rahega." Ranbir says with an expressionless face. (You have come? I thought you'd work the entire night.)

"Stop being a dramebaaz. (Dramatic) Pass me a bottle as well. What are we celebrating tonight?"

"Are you joking? We're celebrating you getting married of course." Veer says with an incredulous laugh. I give him a harsh glare and that manages to shut him up. He knows that I'm not up for this marriage but he still likes to tease me about it. When I gulp down the beer I feel a bit relieved. After two bottles of beer I go out on the balcony and ring up Vedika. We need to fix our problem right now. She answers the phone after three rings.

"Hey Ahaan. What's up? Itne raat ko kyu phone kiya? (Why are you calling me so late?) Is everything alright?" She asks in a sultry voice trying to get me hard but hearing her voice is making me annoyed. The only thing that made me hard tonight was Neha's response to my kiss. The way she softly moaned into my mouth made me rock fucking hard. It took everything in me to not fuck her right then and there. I still remember her flushed cheeks and swollen lips.

"No. Nothing is right Vedi. I told you to break this marriage then why is my haldi ceremony taking place tomorrow? I told you that I am going to get engaged to you only for one reason and that reason is because your ex was targeting mine and your family. Now why have things reached to marriage?"

"Relax Ahaan. It's not a big deal. We've been friends since we were four. We've been engaged for three years now.We know each other very well so what's the problem in getting married and besides I like you."

"Well I don't like you Vedika so get one thing straight if you don't cut off this marriage then you're going to regret choosing me as your fiancé."

"Jo karna he karlo lekin ab yeh shaadi nahi rukegi." (Do whatever you want to do but now this marriage won't stop from taking place) With that she disconnects the phone.

If I was angry earlier now I raging and only one person can help me out. A certain little stubborn girl. I'm sorry mom and I'm sorry Vedika but you should've listen to me and cut off this marriage now you're going to regret not doing that. Neha Goenka you shouldn't have caught my attention now you're done for.

Be ready for my next master plan everyone. Tomorrow everyone will get to know what happens when you mess with Ahaan Malhotra.