"Bhai, what are they saying? Aaravi…she-," his voice broke as he asked his brother about his best friend. 

"She is alright, na?" he again asked as tears started forming in his eyes making others emotions.

"She will be alright soon," Abhimanyu said in a hoarse voice and patted his head.

Vihaan bit his lips as they started shaking.

He silently nodded his head, trusting his brother's words.

They didn't say anything, feeling overwhelmed due to hurt and pain. 

Feeling a gentle caress on her face, Aaravi slowly opens her heavy eye lashes and looks up with her dropping eyes. She frowned seeing the plain unfamiliar ceiling.

"Princess!" She slowly turns her head hearing a soft whisper beside her and her eyes freeze at the person looking at her with scared and worried eyes.

She felt her chin bobbling, feeling emotion seeing her father looking at her with broken eyes. A tear silently rolled down from the corner of her eyes and disappeared in her hair.

"Shh…don't cry bachcha. Your tears hurt us, baby," he said with a weak smile caressing her cheek. 

She turned her face away, not able to see her father looking so weak and broken. It is killing her. 

She saw her mother and Brother looking at her from outside through a glass window. She let out a sob unable to hold her cry anymore. Her body shakes vigorously as she cries like a baby trying to hide her face in the pillow. 

Ruhaan let his tears flow seeing her crying. 

Abhimanyu who was sitting just outside her room, stood up hearing her crying and opened the door instantly.

The scene in front of his eyes breaks his heart in pieces. His fingers tighten around the knob hardly making his knuckle turn pale.

The scene made everyone cry silently. 

Abhimanyu entered inside and everyone followed him. 

Ruhaan is looking away to hide his tears while Siya runs toward her daughter's side and cries with her while consoling her with her motherly caress. 

"Don't cry, Aaravi. Please bachcha. It's not good for you and the baby," Siya softly kissed her hair continuously. 

"We all are here for you. See..Daddy, Bhai and your Manyu is here. Your Ashika mumma, Papa is here. Vihu is here for his best friend. Don't worry. And I know my baby is super strong, right? " Siya whispered to her smile gently while Aaravi was still sobbing, not wanting to see anyone. 

She breaks everyone. She hurt her family. She didn't want to see their heartbroken look. She can't take it. 

"I a..am sorr..y, Ma!" she cried out in a low voice.

It hurt everyone as she blamed herself for something which she couldn't control. 

They are hurt and very angry as she hides such a big thing from everyone but now her health is more important. She is more important than anything.

Ashika makes her drink water after she finally calms down. Siya is sitting on the other side caressing her hand gently.

Everyone is silently letting her gather her emotions and calm down. 

"What did the doctor say, Abhi?" Ruhaan asked as he also held himself together and his overwhelming emotion. He has to be strong for his daughter. 

"She will be discharged by morning," He answered and looked at Aaravi who was already looking at him with her swollen and innocent eyes.

"Please, you all should take a break and the hospital would only allow one person here. I am here for her," Abhimanyu said. 

"I will talk with the hospital authority. I won't leave," Ruhaan said firmly.

"Ruhaan, Abhi is right. We should go back. Let Aaravi rest. Anyway, it's already night,,"  Arjun tries to make him understand but he is not ready to leave.

"Please daddy, go home and rest. I am fine," finally Aaravi said, looking at Ruhaan with puppy eyes and giving him a weak smile.

"But-"

"Please… Manyu is here," she said like a kid then looked at her mother who was looking reluctant to leave her.

Siya nodded slowly and sniffed lightly.

Everyone went out of the room after bidding bye to Aaravi. Abhimanyu also walks out as he needs to tell about Aaravi's treatment and her condition to their family. 

But Ryan still stays there and stares at her. Aaravi fidget with her fingers and looks down feeling guilty feeling his hurtful gaze.

He slowly walked near her. 

"Why did you do this, doll? Why did you hide your illness and pain, bachcha?" he whispered in a heavy voice filled with emotions. 

Aaravi closes her eyes and cries silently when he pats her head affectionately. She hugged him tightly, circling her arms around his waist and sob in his chest. 

"I am sorry, Bhaiya. I was scared and cowardly. I can't put you all in pain and suffering because of me," Ryan smiles sadly at his stupid sister and kisses her head crown.

"You are so stupid, doll. You know, right?" he said in a lighter tone to which Aaravi looked up with her glossy eyes and a little smile on her face.

"Maybe," she whispered and again hugged him. 

Ryan smiles slightly and pat her head softly.

Abhimanyu comes inside after looking at the brother and sister's moment. Ryan looks toward the door to see Abhimanyu standing there with a small fake smile.

Kissing her forehead, Ryan pulled away from her.

"I will come in the morning," he told her to which she nodded.

Ryan walks near Abhimanyu and hugs him and pat his back. Abhimanyu felt emotional and assurance in his arms.

"Don't worry, Abhi. We will fight for our Aaravi. She will be absolutely fine, I know," he said, smiling lightly at Abhimanyu, silently comforting him. 

It is not hidden from anyone about the love and connection he and Aaravi have for each other. He can literally die and kill for Aaravi. She is his heart. His pain and worry and fear is clearly visible on his face.

Abhimanyu nodded and with a little fake smile and a tired smile. 

Abhimanyu closes the door after Ryan also leaves and turns to look at Aaravi.

They share an intense eyes connection, one is showing hurt and assuring her while the other pair seems guilty and staring with longing.

__________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

Hope you all love the chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENTS in this chapter.

See you soon.

Take care
Bye bye.

Lots of love❤️