𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

However, the spellbinding atmosphere was soon interrupted. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a new presence in the room. It was Noah, Lorenzo's older brother, who had seemingly materialized from thin air. His appearance was unexpected and brought an unexpected twist to the evening.

after a while, he approached our table, and with a charming yet slightly mischievous tone, he said, "Hey there, I couldn't help but notice you from across the room. and I was thinking Would you do me the honor of sharing a dance?"

I appreciated his charisma, but the air of mystery and the unusual circumstances of the evening still made me hesitate. With a friendly smile, I replied, "I appreciate the offer, Noah, but I'm here with my friend Celine, and we were just about to explore more of this intriguing party. Perhaps another time." 

Noah's smile remained, and he accepted my response gracefully. "Of course, I understand. Enjoy your evening, and if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me. have a nice one!" he replied, with a friendly smile, I replied, "Thanks, likewise!"

with a sigh of relief, I sat down, pulled my phone out, and started roaming randomly on in, because its all I can do, damn it cinth

ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷

I took a sip from my drink. My attention shifted to Lorenzo, who surprisingly appeared to be having an intense conversation with Natalie. Her reaction was sudden and unexpected as she burst into hysterical tears. "I wonder what he said to her," I said to myself.

Her friends hurried to her side, attempting to comfort her as they escorted her away from the dance floor, Lorenzo's gaze shifted to me, and for a moment, our eyes met. I quickly averted my eyes, trying to quell the complicated emotions that had arisen during this evening. Without another word, Lorenzo turned and melted into the crowd

the music started fading away slowly as the dancers dispersed, leaving a space for a woman who seemed to be taking the stage. It was as if the entire room held its breath in anticipation of what she had to say.

ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for joining us this evening", the woman welcomed us, along with claps all around the grand hall, moments later, The room fell into a hushed silence as the woman on stage continued, her voice carrying the weight of authority. "As you all know, the Blackwood family has entered a new era, and a new era, means a new leader," She continued, her tone deliberate and poised, "But before I introduce our new leader, Mr. Gabriel Blackwood will address you with a few words." The room filled with murmurs of anticipation and curiosity.

Gabriel Blackwood stepped forward to the podium. His presence commanded attention, and his speech was filled with gratitude and hope for the family's future under his leadership. The room hung on his every word, and when he concluded, a round of sincere applause echoed.

With a smile, Gabriel Blackwood announced, "And now, it is my great pleasure to introduce our new leader, my son, Noah Blackwood." Noah stepped onto the stage, and the applause that followed was a mix of respect and anticipation.

Noah took the microphone, his posture exuding confidence. He thanked his father and spoke of his vision for the Blackwood family's future. As he continued his speech, he revealed another surprise. "In addition," Noah began, "I am delighted to announce that my younger brother, Lorenzo Blackwood, will also play an integral role in guiding our family to new heights."

The room filled with applause and cheers as Lorenzo was welcomed with warmth. The evening held more surprises than anyone had anticipated, and the atmosphere was one of hope and change.