And Korn request is creating another mess in his head...

Korn wants Chay as his new weapon... In this way, Chay can defeat Kim, but Chay doesn't want that... After all, Wik is his idol no matter what...

To get some fresh air to clear his mind Chay goes to the garden and sits near the pond...

"Awww... my babies have a visitor..."

Chay was horrified by the sudden voice from behind...

"Are you thinking about Kim..?"

Thanakun asks while sitting near Chay... It again gives a mini heart attack to Chay...

"How on earth, you know that..."

Chay asks with a horrified face...

"Awwww... lover like the lover... You two give the same response..."

Thanakun says while laughing... Chay blushes...

"I know already what happened and I know why my stupid brother did what he did..."

Thanakun said with a smirk...

"Why.... Why did he do it...?"

Chay asks desperately...

"You should ask him, yourself..."

Thanakun says...

"And I think better you hide your meet with Kim from our father... It is for the best... I will help you..."

"Hmm... I will think about it..."

Chay is still unsure whether he should meet Kim...

"Ohhyyii.... you stupid lover of my brother is stupid as him..."

That's it... When Thanakun mention Chay as Kim's lover again something changes inside him...

"Okay, I will give Kim a chance..."

"Yeahhh... I am going to be on a mission to make you two understand love... See you tomorrow in my room in the evening..."

The following evening, when Chay arrives at Thanakun's room, there is Thanakun, who is overly excited picking a fancy suit and mask from bed and giving it to Chay.... He is already wearing the same suit and mask... Chay can see Pol and Arm are trying their best to hide their laugh...

As always it is a multicoloured suit with an elegant but funny mask...

"Go and change into it... I will wear that... We are going to meet Kim... I threatened him to meet me at Peat's hotel... "

Thanakun says while pushing Chay to the bathroom...

"Why should I wear this..."

Chay asks in disbelief...

"For safety reasons baby... Now shuuu...."

With that Thanakun pushes Chay into the bathroom and within minutes Chay is back with his suit and mask...

"Ohhh... woow my baby is cute..."

Thanakun says when Chay arrives near him...

"Pol, Arm, I need to ask you something... You can either choose to ignore us two and work for my father or you two work for us even though it may be against my father..."

Pol and Arm look at each other and then Arm speak...

"We will work for you Mr.Thanakun... We are no more than weapons to Mr.Korn. But you treat us as human... We will die for you..."

Chay can see faith in their eyes...

"Don't die for me... I don't want ghosts around me..."

As always Thanakun breaks a serious mood… Everyone laugh including Thanakun...

"Heyy... Chayy.... I want to meet Kim... You go first to the restaurant with Arm, I will join you later...."

Thanakun shouts when they arrive at the living room... It is not special because he always shouts, doesn't speak...

At the portico, there are two vehicles, two BMWs in pink colour...

"Thanakun and his choices.."
Chay thought...

Arm drives the car with Thanakun and Pol drives the car with Porchay...

*flashback end*

"You know after that what happened..."

~~ To be continued ~~

- Monte Situwaraya (M.S.)