Chapter Four

"I didn't get time to ask... Why did you change your mind suddenly and come to me with that song... ?"

Chay asks and Kim remembers what happened after he rescued Chay from the minor family attack…

*Flashback*

Kim comes to the main family house for business after everything settles... He is looking everywhere to see Porchay but he is not that lucky yet...

"Ohhhh...... Kim... Come here...."

Thanakun come and drag Kim to his room...

"You are looking for Chay, right?"

After he settles down with Kim, Thanakun asks...

"How on earth, you know that..."

Kim is surprised...

"I happen to see you leave Chay that day after he discovers who you are... I was actually curious why he was suddenly shocked when I gave him our family photo..."

Kim nods to that... There is a little smile on Kim's face when Thanakun mentions Chay… Thanakun sees it…

"You stupid brat, why do you push him away if you love him?"

Thanakun asks...

"Don't say you drag him to mafia thing, because he is already part of it..."

"No, it is not the only reason...  Father is the one who killed Porchay's parents... I have confirmed it...  I feel guilty and no one can love the son of his parents' murderer..."

Kim says what bothers him a lot...

He knows even though Thanakun acts crazy, he is smarter than Korn...

He just doesn't want to be part of the mafia thing and came up with a better option...

He has hemophobia (fear of blood) after he witnessed his mother being killed while protecting him at the age of 10... But Thanakun is neither weak nor crazy...

"You should let Chay choose... You can't choose for him... He has the right to know and decide..."

Thanakun says after a while…

"But I don't want father to think he is my weak point..."

"Father already knows about him...  And I guess he has other plans as he discusses something personally with Chay and Chay is not the same after that... So you better talk with him before you are late..."

That makes Kim shiver... He never expected that... He doesn't want it and he has to be quick... He just nodded because he couldn't speak and absent-mindedly goes to his home...

*End of flashback*

"That's what happened and after thinking for a while I came up with the idea of the song... But you didn't reply instant and I don't know what to do until you show up at the hotel... After you ignored my song, I thought I didn't have a chance..."

Kim says while side-hugging Chay...

"I think we should especially thank Thanakun... If he is not, we don't come this far together..."

It is time to reveal the truth about Chay changing his mind...

*Flashback*

After receiving the song from Kim without even an apology, Chay doesn't want to forgive Kim... He doesn't hate Kim but he doesn't like the idea that his love for Kim didn't even matter to Kim before breaking his heart... Chay was so broken from it...