8. Touring Gullin

Start from the beginning

Early morning feels in Gullin, a state of Versailles, was what it was famous for and that is what woke you up early in the morning. Your royal satin nightwear was giving you chills as the sea breeze hit through the sliding terrace. You tossed in the bed and carefully slipped out making sure to not wake up the prince.

Your hair let loose by your back you open the sliding to invite the breeze which blew your strands and gave you a fresh morning feel. The clear serene sky was connected to the line which separated the horizon from the aquatic sea. Your eyes travel from the sky to the sea and to the beach, it was a layer of sand and dust with silt sprinkled and neeche chairs paired with umbrellas laid out. You walked while watching the sunrise sieve over the view and you leaned over the black painted railing. You felt alive and it was a new feel for a princess like you. You were breathing and enjoying the view when you heard a muffled calling of your name.

"Princess." you husband's morning voice called you out. You took a minute to turn around and answer your man's call but you find him already coming out of the sliding with his ruffled hair but creased nightwear. The man sleeps like a normal human at night but you sleep like a wild fighter jet. But destiny says opposites attract so here you are.

"What are you doing out here early in the morning?' he asks squinting his not fully opened eyes.
"Early is our schedule Prince and look at the beauty here. I couldn't resist it." you spoke as if you turned into a completely different person here away from the palace. He looked at you confused for a minute before deliberately blinking his eyes and facing the view from the terrace beside you.
"You've turned feisty here in Gullin but I have to agree with you over the beauty princess." the Prince said and enjoyed your silent company for a few minutes, the both of you leaning over and enjoying the view side by side.

"Princess we have a meeting at noon today and then I have a meeting with the officials here later on so you will have to come back here in the hotel for the rest of the afternoon and we will go out for dinner by the beech upon the invitation of Mr. Jung." he faced you after the mention of you coming back and you nodded to his instructions with hands crossed across your chest. When he stopped you looked up and acknowledged him with a "Noted." but you noticed him look down at your chest momentarily which surprisingly didn't make you uncomfortable. Maybe because you counselled your mind last night that he is your husband after all and he does have rights over you as his wife.

Seokjin was a man of morals after all and he looked away immediately and didn't make it obvious. However he came close to you facing you and your heart accelerated at a new pace. He bite his lower lip inwards and held out his hands to come closer and closer. Your eyes remained locked with his and your head levelled up with his height difference. Hypnotized by his eyes you didn't notice his hands coming closer to your waist belt of the night suit and before you knew it, the knot loosen leaving your dress upper wear dangling.

You opened your mouth to protest but before you could you saw him make you wear the upper coat again and in a more decent manner this time, he crossed over the layers and tied the knot again, more secure this time. You were left confused at this act and the way he retreated his hands from your body left you frozen. You looked at him blankly until he cleared his throat and looked away, clarifying with his words.

"Your nightwear wasn't draped in a decent manner after your sleep and I don't want men ogling you here away from our Palace to make you uncomfortable so..." he reasoned and then didn't say anything. You couldn't hold back a smile making your way and you this time intentionally fell for your husband deeper.
"Thank you my dear husband.'" you uttered and found him nod his head still looking away. He tried to not be awkward and you both had your breakfast here by the terrace in silence. A pre-meeting shower and you wore a sky blue office blouse paired with a pencil skirt along with baby blue leggings covering your bareness and your husband wore a similar sky blue coloured suit. Talk about twinning.

You looked like a power couple in the meeting in which you actively participated and a useful 2 hours sessions led to shaking hands with the members and then receiving appreciation for being an empowered woman. Your husband stood out proud by your side as you flashed him a bright smile later on. On the dismissal of the meeting he walked by your side to take you to the royal ride for your way back to the hotel. Bidding you farewell he stayed by the lot until you were out of sight and then the both of you got busy in your own thing.

Coming back to the hotel through the blazing heat made you dip into a cool bath yet again. A relatively calmer afternoon without duties given your way, you took time to soak in and relax, carefree of having to answer anyone. It has been long since you had some alone time. You felt like a free girl for the first time in your life. Soaping, showering, singing, smiling to yourself and feeling your bathrobe laded figure all around in the room. Never in your life was it considered as manners to roam around naked in your room after a shower but as a graduate you knew that letting air dry your body after a shower have medically tons of benefits so that is what you did today.

Trying out roaming in your hotel room in nothing but a towel which you replaced with your bathrobe. Dancing and unknotting your towel knot you felt lively. You sang around near the sliding, opening and letting the breeze hit your body. You closed your eyes and twirled around but an extremely striking sight stopped you in your track and you forgot that your body was in full view. There by the door stood your husband probably starstruck seeing you like this because right now his jaws dropped. Your feet disbalanced and all you thought of was the way to land on a soft surface and not to cover your form.

You succeeded in balancing yourself but your husband came running by your side and the first thing he did was cover your body.
"Princess are you crazy? What were you even doing?" he questioned clearly bewildered.
"I was j-just trying out s-something new and..." you were in a daze too trying to figure out what to say and how to act.

"Princess you can try out new things no problem but what if someone walks in on you? It won't be appropriate like that right?" you were caught in such an act and all he is concerned about is appearances.
"You are not mad at me for doing this?" you asked, ignoring his question.
"Why would I be mad at such a pretty sight?" a nonchalant answer but a heart fluttering one. 
"And you were eyeing me without any shame?" you raise your eyes to meet his which were lowered all this time.
"When my wife is a perfect package then why shy away?" He indeed is shameless because his face was so close to yours and his hands were on your waist. Your bare thighs were in his view but he didn't look down at you, still keeping his boundaries.

"If you saw me like this, it's only fair that I see you naked too prince?" you voiced out  not thinking over your words.
"I never knew under the disguise of a shy princess would be a shameless queen too!" he teases you running his hands higher from your waist raising the wrapped towel on your body, a little higher. More than this, would reveal a lot of your lower body and you weren't ready for that. You gasped in his hold and grasped onto his bicep. He looked in your eyes innocently but his pupil had dilated.

"At this rate you will only move to an unfair share of justice, my prince." you whispered, being so bold that you were practically settled in the lap on your husband, partially bare and we're not scared of the consequences on playing the innocent card.

"Is that so?" he asks, still raising his hands and your towel against his grip. You held back a moan and gripped his bicep once again stopping him and looking at him with partially pleading eyes.
"Yes it is." you tried to be as stern as possible and stared back in the eyes in the most intimidating manner.

"I see" he looked up once again after a scan to your towel wrapped body and traced his fingers over your cheek, looking at his trailing finger. He lazily looked in your eyes and then dipped his mouth near your cheek, hovering and not touching and then he dragged his mouth up to your ear, finding you throwing your head back at this intimate gesture. Your neck crane and leave a perfect view of your collar bone  and a little bit of your cleavage to your husband. He smirks at you who now had your eyes closed due to the new sensations. You were entrusting yourself to your man completely, finally, and he liked the idea of this more than anything. What more could he ask for his woman to trust her husband completely and undoubtedly. He smiles a little as his mouth comes closer to your ears making him whispers.

"Well then you my pervert queen have to wait a little longer because I have no plans to flash my beauty in your direction any time soon."

_Senzar