6

All throughout first to fourth period, Jisoo's mind was elsewhere than where it should supposed to be; in class. Just something about how Seokmin looked at him interest Jisoo a bit more than it should've.

The stare was an unusual stare he would often get from new people he meets. Usually, people would stare at him with surprised shock in their eyes because of how beautiful of a male Jisoo is. But the way Seokmin looked at him was more than a surprised shock. He had a hint of recognition in his eyes; like he knew who Jisoo is.

But that wouldn't make any sense because the two has never met until this morning. So why could Seokmin have a hint of recognition in his eyes? This was the question that has been circulating Jisoo's mind ever since the exchange happened. "Mr. Hong!" His teacher exclaimed as she slapped her pointer against the desk, making a loud snap to echo throughout the classroom.

And also snap Jisoo out of his thoughts. He shook his head a bit before looking towards his teacher. "Sorry Ms. Lee." The boy apologized with a small bow of his head as he lift his pencil and wrote down the notes that's on the board.

-

Jisoo sighed as he fixed his book bag stripe on his shoulder as he walked out of his fourth period class of the day. "Never zoning out in that class ever again." He said to himself as he walked down the hall, a hand holding onto his book bag stripe that crosses over his body.

"In which class?" A voice said as someone follow suit with the other's foot steps. Jisoo looked to his side and saw Seungkwan next to him with a questioning look on his face.  "Ms. Lee's..." Jisoo answered with a sigh as he face plumed and shook his head a little bit. "She kept on calling on me after she saw that I was zoned out." He added to his previous sentence as he looked at the other who walked alongside of him.

Seungkwan just nodded his head as he turned it to look forward as a blanket of silence over the duo—even though they are in a hallway full of loud teenagers. "What was distracting you from paying attention?" Seungkwan suddenly asked with a head whip to look at the other male again.

I'll tell you at lunch, come on." Jisoo said as he grabbed hold of the younger's hand and speed walk their way to the lunch room where the rest of their friends were waiting for them.

-

Here's a lovely update for you my dear readers!

We are almost halfway through October, I wanna cry because 2024 is 2 months away!!😭

But anywho, I'm in class currently so I won't make this long.

So like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3