3

The two newly formed friends made it to school and got off the bus together. "Woah, this school looks beautiful." Junhui said in amazement as he stared up at the big building in front of him. "Yea, but the students here ain't." Jisoo stated with a slight scoff to which Junhui responded with a laugh.

"Come on, my friends are this way." Jisoo added as he grabbed hold of the younger's hand and dragged him into the building. They walked down two hallways before walking up to a group of four standing next to a locker. "Hey Soo, who's this?" asked a male with short black hair and glasses as he had his arms crossed over his chest.

"This is Junhui, a transfer from China." Jisoo said with a smile before turning to the male and speaking to him in mandarin. "Jun, this is Wonwoo, Jihoon, Minghao, and Seungkwan." Jisoo said as he pointed to each one of his friends. "So Junhui, what part of China are you from?" Minghao asked in his native tongue as he crossed his arms.

Junhui looked over at Jisoo with a confused expression, "Minghao is from China as well." Jisoo cleared up and Junhui nodded. "Makes sense why his pronunciation is spot on. And to answer your question, I'm from Shenzhen." Junhui said as he turned to the younger Chinese male with a smile.

"Oh cool, I'm from Haicheng, Anshan." Minghao said with a smile. Before the conversation could continue, someone cleared their throat dramatically. "It'll be so kind of you guys to add us in the conversation." Jihoon said as he rested his hand back onto his other arm and looked at the oldest of the group.

"Sorry hoons, Jun's Korean needs a little work." Jisoo said with an apologetic smile. "I can help him with his Korean." Minghao volunteered with a smile.

"Cool, thanks Hao." Jisoo said right before the bell rung and the group sent each other their farewells. "Come on Jun, I'll show you to your class." Minghao as he walked with Junhui to his class. "Welp, bye." Jihoon said as he walked away. Wonwoo shook his head and followed the shorter since they have the same first period. "Good luck in class." Jisoo said to Seungkwan who nodded and they went their separate ways.

-

Jisoo sighed before pushing the door to his first period open and stepped into the classroom. As he stood by the door, he looked around the room and saw everyone had their friends or already had a seat mate to sit next.

His grip on book bag strips tightened as he walked all the way to the back and took the seat next to the window. He pulled his seat closer to the desk and took his bag off his shoulders as he set it on his lap and looked through it for his pencil. As he waited for the teacher to walk in, he looked around the noisy classroom as students caught up with their friends or create a bond with their new seat mate.

Jisoo sighed as he watched, he wished his friends were in the same grade as him so he wouldn't be an outcast to his whole grade level. "Good morning class, I'm Mr. Lee." The teacher said as he entered the classroom and placed down some papers. He received a couple of 'good morning's from students who were nice enough to greet him, Jisoo being one of those students.

"So, how does introducing ourselves sounds?"

-

I really need friends in first period😭

I got no one in there😭

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3