"Excuse me? Boy-toy? You don't even know me." She smirked.

"I don't need to know a loser when I see one. Hyunjin is just playing with your feelings, when he's done with you he will go right back to me."

"That's not true do not believe it Min, come on you know me."

"Hyunjin-ah, don't lie to him. Let him accept the fact that he's nothing but a loser."

I tried to hold back my tears. I'm tough but words like that really hurts. My dad used to always say that to me.

I just walked away. I couldn't handle it any longer, I ran to the bathroom and locked the stall. 'You cannot let people see you like this Min, pull it together.' I slapped myself.

!!!

Hyunjin's POV:

As seungmin was walking away I tried to call out his name but it's was like he wasn't even listening to me.

"Why the hell did you say that to him?"

"He needs to know his place. He just got here and needs to know who rules the school." Karina snickered.

"He's been here long enough, he just hasn't been noticed."

"Jinnie, just think about it. Do you really want some gay fag? Or do you want a real woman."

"I've heard a bunch of people say that line and it doesn't work for me. So if you can kindly keep your hands off that would be appreciated." I took her hands off my shoulders.

She laughed, "Don't worry, he won't be here for long. Not on my watch." And exited the hallway.

"Shit." I said.

I walked into the bathroom hearing silent tears coming from one of the stalls. I automatically knew it was Seungmin.

"Min.? Are you okay? I promise she was nobody."

"Is that all you have? Gosh hyunjin what are you even doing here. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend right now? Why are you with me I'm not that important."

I sighed. "She isn't my girlfriend."

"Then who is she? And what is she doing here? Why is she here?"

"Your kind of sounding like a jealous lunatic you know. I said she isn't my girlfriend."

"Jealous Lunatic? Hyunjin are you kidding me? Just leave, go. I don't want to see your face right now."

"Seungmin you know I didn't mean it like that. I-"

"Just go okay.?" I indeed got up and left. I felt really bad after calling him that, I didn't mean it. I liked seungmin a lot, and I never meant to hurt him.

End of Hyunjin's Pov
———————————————-

Seungmin's Pov:

I pulled out my phone and texted Jisung. I know he hasn't been in class all day and I missed him.

The phone rung and he picked up.