Nico makes a bunch of promises he can't (won't) keep

A/N: Umm don't do this stuff in real life, while Nico doesn't mean to, it's still manipulation. I'm so sorry for the short chapter but I'm very tired, hopefully I'll write over the weekend.

TW: Possessive and obsessive behavior (oopsies), staking? 

Nico POV

It's crazy how fast Will accepts it all.

First the kidnapping, then the feeding, and the almost getting shot, and now not being allowed to leave again.

I smile slightly remembering the list of rules he set out when he came back here, most of which have crumbled slowly now.

He listens pretty well seeing as I don't ask him to do anything crazy, and we get closer.

Just the thought of it makes me smile. My human, my Will, locked away in the mansion, safe from the outside world, and more importantly with me. Always.

I open the door to his room carefully. I would like to sleep in the same room as soon as possible but I don't want to stress the blonde out, so for now we remain a room apart, with Dusty to one side and Jules to the other.

The door opens with a soft, muffled creak. I leave it mostly closed, squeezing through the tight spot and shutting the entrance behind.

I peer over to the corner where Will's bed sits. The human is covered with messy sheets, wrinkled from his tossing and turning. His head is laying on a stack of three pillows, which I smile at. His blond hair doesn't have the shine it usually does in the sun, and yet it's still striking with some glowing quality.

With soft footsteps I walk over to the bed. Carefully I take a seat on the edge. My hand seemingly moving on its own reaches out to stoke Will's hair. He flinches a bit and I pull back in terror, but he remains asleep.

With a sigh of relief I stand back up, I think about taking a photo of the sleeping human, but that's creepy as hell.

I walk into my room anxiously pacing in circles. I need to tell him. Tell him about my feelings, how much I care about him.

At the same time, I've already proved several times how dangerous I am, and actually being with Will would make everything much more dangerous for him.

I shake my head to dispel the thought.

He needs to know, that way he'll stay with me, won't leave like everyone else.

There's so many ways I could tell him, but only one comes to mind for me.

While feeding.

It's when he's most vulnerable and most likely to agree. Besides it's also when I'm most confident.

He's going to love it.

I'm going to tell him I love him.

And he'll tell me he loves me back, and even if he doesn't yet, that's okay, we can move slow, I'm a patient person.

I smile and the very thought of what tomorrow will bring.

Tomorrow comes quickly, but as far as I'm concerned right on time. I hop out of bed, sliding on a light robe and walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Ah Nico, I made to human food you asked for, I already took the liberty of giving the young human his food." Jules states, a pan of bacon in his hand. I nod and grab a plate of bacon and eggs.

"Thank you Jules, please refrain from coming upstairs for the next hour or so." I comment trying my best to play it off nonchalantly.

Some god hears my prayers, and Jules doesn't question it, opting only to give me a quizzical look before returning to cooking, which has quickly, and despite him being very against the idea, become one of his new favourite things. According to Will he's getting a lot better and the two of them are on much friendlier terms because of it.

I dash back up the stairs, without much care for the plate of food, nor my dignity.

With a soft knock I enter Will's room. I except to find him sleeping but to my surprise he's already awake sitting up in his bed with a bright smile on his face.

"Do I smell bacon?" He asks as soon as I enter.

"If so, is that a good of bad thing?" I place the platter down on his lap.

"Good. Definitely good." He confirms with a sharp nod. Both our smiles grow and I can't help but notice the tinge of pink that creeps onto his face.

He starts eating his food, offering me a bit every once in a while, which I graciously accept.

"So Will," I begin, he looks up at me his face stuffed with bacon, "It has been a month, so I must regrettably ask to feed today.

Sadly but as expected the smile vanishes from his face, replaced by the face of someone severely overthinking. (me lmao)

"Will." I grab his chin making him look up at me again.

His aqua eyes are scared, looking for any form of reassurance.

I smile slightly at the human.

"I'll take care of you, and I won't hurt you, it will be by your rules, and I'll stop when you tell me to. Okay, Will?"

He pulls his head back from my hand and nods a small sliver of a smile creeping back on his face.

AN: Nico: I won't do that, that's so creepy! Also Nico: *literally breaking into someone's room to watch them sleep and just otherwise being a huge creep*