Childhood Friends: Atsushi x reader

Song of the day: Fuyu no hanashi (A Winter Story) From Given

Question of the day: What would you name your future child? If I have a daughter, I would like to name her Alice. I don't know what to name my son though...

Enjoy this oneshot!

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Guide to acronyms and words I'll be using:
Y/N = Your name
H/C = Hair color
S/C = Skin color
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

At a certain orphanage, there was a 7 year old girl named Y/N. She was an outcast at this orphanage, being bullied by other orphans and abused by the caretakers. Even the director of this place turned a blind eye to everything they did towards this girl.

It was a hot summer the day she overheard the other people talking about a new kid. If her hearing serves her well, his name was Atsushi.

Currently, Y/N was locked inside a sealed room with no air conditioning, no food, no water, no nothing, after being accused of hurting another kid. It was certainly unfair, but she was used to it by now.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Hey stupid-Y/N! What's that letter you're holding? Never knew you could read," mocked Damian. This boy was her main bully. In the presence of caretakers, he wouldn't hurt her since he was scared of the consequences. But luck is never on her side. When it wasn't Damian who hurted her, it was the caretakers.

Y/N has mastered the technique of completely ignoring people after spending two years at this cursed place. It was the only way for her to survive. What these people wanted was to get a reaction out of her. They'll eventually leave her alone once they're bored.

Patience growing thin, the bully decided to snatch the letter from her hands. "Hah! You're reading a letter from your deceased parents? How pathetic!"

"Please give it back."

"So you finally decided to speak?"

"Yes... I'll do anything, so please give it back."

"Why should I do that?" his bullying started to get the interest of other kids. Seems like they were quite starved for some drama.

Reluctantly, she answered, "They wrote it for me on my 5th birthday."

"Oh right! And on that day, didn't they also get into a car accident?" his smirk grew wider seeing her rage at the mention of her parents' death. "How lucky for you, being the sole survivor on your birthday."

The more this bastard commented on her 5th birthday, the more angry Y/N got. At all costs, she must get that letter back.

She stepped forward to grab it, but Damian was too quick. He crumpled the letter and stomped on it multiple times.

The only thing that was occupying her brain was imagining her giving him a good punch, knocking some teeth out. At that moment, some invisible force punched the kid so hard, a tooth flew out.

"WAAAAHHHH! Y/N PUNCHED MEEEEE!!!" he screamed while crying loudly. When the caretakers came, the spectators blamed Y/N even if they clearly saw that she didn't touch him. If not, no one will take the blame and everyone will be punished.