New Partner: Chuuya x reader

Song of the day: Partners in Crime by Set It Off

Question of the day: What are your top 3 animes? Here's mine: Detective Conan (my childhood revolves around this show), Bungou Stray Dogs, and Blue Lock.

Enjoy this oneshot!

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Guide to acronyms and words I'll be using:
Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name
E/C = Eye color
H/C = Hair color
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/N blushed at his words. Lucky for her, Chuuya couldn't see her face clearly because of the dark.

She thought to herself, 'How did this happen? Moreover, why would he say such things?!'

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It all started when Chuuya was devastated when Mori confirmed that Dazai, his partner in crime, had left and betrayed the Port Mafia.

At the beginning, Chuuya said that he was glad that Dazai left and that it didn't matter to him. Despite knowing that it wasn't the truth, that Chuuya truly cared and he was hurt, Akutagawa and Koyou pretended not to know for his sake. But as time went on, he kept drinking alcohol day and night to the point where he could no longer do his missions properly and failed them every once in a while.

The boss of the Port Mafia, Mori, decided to partner Chuuya up with another mafia member as a way to cheer(?) him up. However, their first meeting was not...the best...

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

At the mission's location, a warehouse, the executive was told to wait for a member to arrive before starting his mission. He sat down on the floor, wondering who this person was and why they would be here. That was until he saw a female with H/C hair tied up in a high ponytail walking up to him. There was not a hint of emotion on her face. Her E/C eyes were dull and empty, as if they contained no emotions in them.

Chuuya stands up, surprised that he was slightly taller than her. "Who are you?" Chuuya asked.

"Your new partner. L/N Y/N," Y/N said, keeping a neutral face.

"I don't need a fucking new partner. I'm perfectly fine on my own so fuck off!" His tone becomes more aggressive as he raises his voice. He turned around and entered the building made out of steel.

Y/N followed him. "It's not like I want to be here either. I'm merely following orders. But if you think you're fine on your own, clearly the boss thinks otherwise for sending me here."

Chuuya was so flabbergasted that he turned his head back to look at her, "Are you mocking me?!"

"No, I'm merely telling you what I think."

"Fuck. Off!"

"I was ordered to be your partner to help you, so no."

Their constant one-sided argument from Chuuya and Y/N ignoring him for the majority of the time was one of the main reasons why the two new partners almost failed their first mission together.

Keyword: almost. Thanks to Y/N, they were able to successfully accomplish their mission by using her ability, Puppeteer.

Ability information: