Our Past Life: Fyodor x reader

Song of the day: The One That Got Away by Katy Perry

Question of the day: Do you read manhwas? What are your recommendations?

In the noble AU, the age to become an adult is 20. Enjoy this oneshot!

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Guide to acronyms and words I'll be using:
Y/N = Your name
H/C = Hair color
S/C = Skin color
L/N = Last name
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Somebody wants to join the Decay of Angels?" asked Fyodor.

"More like the leader recommended her."

"It's a she?"

"Yeah and... Oh! Fukuchi also wanted us to interview her to make sure she's fit to be a member," remembered Nikolai.

'But why would this girl be interested in joining us? And most importantly, why would Fukuchi recommend her? I wonder if their relationship is special...' thought Fyodor, blocking out Nikolai's comments such as: "I wonder if she's pretty..." or "I'm gonna be best friends with her!".

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

As Fyodor and Nikolai walked in the interview room, they saw the most breathtaking girl ever. Her flowy H/C hair tied in a high ponytail with a black bow, the middle and ends of her hair decorated with pearl jewelries. She had glowy glass S/C skin. The girl was wearing a white dress shirt with rolled up sleeves, a thin black belt over her white pleated long skirt, and black mary jane shoes, showing her white socks. Her accessories consist of hair decorations, a pearl choker necklace, and a pearl bracelet.

However, her innocent appearance along with that sweet smile made the girl look like a good person. She didn't look like someone who would willingly join a crime organization. Fyodor was also reminded of someone he once knew a very, very long time ago, perhaps even in another life. Yet, he couldn't clearly remember that person.

"My name is L/N Y/N. Are we going to start the interview or are you going to keep admiring me?" joked Y/N, her smile became more flirtatious.

Taken aback by those words, Fyodor stayed still standing, while Nikolai took a seat in front of the layd, "My... You seem quite confident about your looks, it seems," a fake smile appears on his face.

"Please... I know that my looks are good. People compliment me everyday, you know..."

"I do agree with Y/N-chan! She reminds me of an actual angel!" commented Nikolai, instantly taking a liking to his new best friend.

"See? I'm not wrong, am I?" Y/N asks, giving Fyodor a close-eyed smile that seemed pure. This essentially unlocked the memory of Fyodor's previous life.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Hundreds of years ago, people with abilities were called Saints or Saintesses. When they discover their ability, they have the decision to join the temple to use their power to help people and serve the kingdom.

Among the nobles, Fyodor was a Duke who was treated with the utmost respect by everybody and viewed as a hero who saved the kingdom by winning the war. Unfortunately, no one knew this was all a part of his evil plan to destroy the royal family in order to take over the kingdom and start yet another war. Additionally, he also had an ability that was kept a secret.