Met Through Your Sister: Part 2

Song of the day: Die First by Nessa Barrett

Question of the day: What's your favorite cake or ice cream flavor? I personally love chocolate!

Enjoy this oneshot!

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Guide to acronyms and words I'll be using:
Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name
BD/D = Your birthday date
F/F = Favorite flavor
E/C = Eye color
F/FW = Favorite flowers
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It's been a week since Dazai first met Y/N and all he has done was bothering Tsuneko even more just to get Y/N's phone number. In the end, he got it. The first thing he decided to do was to call her.

Ring, ring, ring...

"Hello, who is this?" Her voice was calm, collected, and gentle. Just by hearing it, Dazai can already picture her smiling while saying this.

"Belladonna! I'm so glad you picked up!" he exclaimed in a cheerful manner, "Do you remember—"

"Unfortunately, I do," she was clearly unamused now.

"Perhaps I'm hallucinating, are you disappointed to remember me?"

"I very much am."

"But how can that possibly be? I'm such an amazing person!"

"I just met you last week and from my own judgment, you're plainly weird. Don't bother me or my sister again!" Y/N deadpanned on the other side of the call.

She hung up right after her demand and returned to her office. A tiny part of her wanted to call him a bit longer, but she was in the middle of diagnosing a patient.

'His voice sounds nice on the call, but I prefer to hear it in person,' she thought. She stopped all of a sudden, face slightly red, 'Hold on, what am I thinking? I shouldn't be attracted to that weirdo! He might be attractive, but he's too... odd...' She shakes her head, clearing those thoughts and proceeds with her work.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Meanwhile, at the Detective Agency, Dazai was not surprised at all, he already knew how she was going to react. Although, he must admit he's somewhat disappointed since he was hoping for Y/N to stay on the call just a little longer.

"Dazai! Have you done any of your paperwork yet?" Kunikida, a coworker of Dazai, angrily asked. He's extremely mad with Dazai slacking off (for way too long), doing what he usually does: commiting suicide or asking beautiful women to commit double suicide with him.

"Of course not, Kunikida," Ranpo, another one of Dazai's coworkers who happens to be the best detective, butt in the conversation, "He was busy annoying another beautiful lady. He just met her last week actually."

"What? I thought he was flirting with the waitress at the café like usual," Tanizaki commented, getting the attention of more people.

"Nope! It's someone else, and she happened to be the waitress' younger sister."

"Flirting with the waitress, now her sister? How can you possibly do such a horrible thing?" questioned Yosano in a sweet voice, the doctor of the agency.

"It's really not my fault! Beautiful is an understatement to describe her appearance! I simply could not resist asking her to commit double suicide with me!" exclaimed Dazai, raising his hands in the air, feigning innocence. All of a sudden, he remembered something, "Actually, Ranpo-san, can you help me with something?"