My mom doesn't know about the other life. When she heard the birthday party was for Chay. I found out she didn't even go. I didn't know since I drove my siblings and me separately. Papa omits mamam in business, so she didn't even know whose house we went to for the party.

" You will not talk down on Chay in front of me. YOU WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING WITHOUT PAPA." I get another slap to my face with much more brutality than the last has been, " I birth you to this world, you ungrateful piece of shit! you do not talk to me like that." She says,

" What you don't like to relive being in the streets of Bangkok living on scraps in rags, wearing worse than Chay did at the club," I said like acid and saw her face melt. She walked closer to me. " You're just as dirty as that boy and disgraced like his family. You, ungrateful piece of shit, I should have aborted you. When I had the chance to bad, your father fought and knocked out the pills from my hand before I got the opportunity. I stood there, and my mind fell into a hole. What kind of mother says that to their child? She has lost her mind.

"Intira, mamam Nooo," I heard my dad and siblings say before I felt a sharp sting on my face. "AAAA!" I listened to my sister and brother scream a high-pitched scream. I felt something dripping from the side of my face. I raised my hand to touch and saw blood on my hands. What the actual fuck. She has lost her mind. I see my mother with a heel in her hand. My blood is on the bottom of the heel. I didn't even know it could hurt someone. It is a fucking shoe for crying out loud.

Nova & Benz POV

My mom has lost her mind. I elbow Nova, but I see she has called Chay on Papa's phone. And they had heard what my mother had just said to Ice. I can't believe what I heard. Our mom wished she had never given birth to our older brother and then hit him with her heel-a freaking heel, who would have thought.

" When did you call?" I ask in a whisper. So mamam wouldn't hear. If she went crazy over this little thing, I could only imagine what she would do to Nova and me. "As soon as she grabbed the phone away from Ice. Papa gave me his phone behind mamam back." Nova said. " I called Chay, but I didn't want mamam to see, so I hid it by my side," she said. " Hand it to me," as she did. " Chay. are you there? I said in a quick, calm voice, looking at Ma in case she saw me when she turned. " We are on our way," I heard. I think it was Kim, and then the line went dead. I handed it to Nova, and she handed it back to Pa. I pointed at my watch to tell my dad they would be here soon, and he nodded. " Intira, honey, calm down." My dad says, "My mom whips her head around and storms to my dad, heel in hand.

This is because of you. You spoiled our kids too much. Now he is sucking some kid in rags dick." She says, pinching the bridge of her nose between her eyes like she is deep in thought. After a minute, She said, "I can't imagine how that family is." We all went silent. If only mamam knew who she was talking about." I look over at my brother and see he is still looking at his hand, covered in blood. How I wish I could help. " I will get rid of this once and for all. He wants to be some boy's bitch. I'll make him that way." My mother said, walking over to the table and picking up something. Then, walking to Ice again, I can't see what she picked up. "

Better yet, I won't be disgraced by someone like him." she says halfway from Ice. She picks up speed and runs at Ice, and I see something shiny in her hand as she lifts it over her head. My dad and I realized what it was, and I jumped out of my chair while Pa ran to our mom. Before we got to her, There was a loud bang at our door as it burst open, and I saw Kim and Tay running to my brother. Chay walked to my mom. My mom still hadn't stopped her pursuit of my brother, and I heard a gunshot as my mother dropped the knife and screamed in pain.

Chay:

My phone rang one minute after Ice hung up on Tay. I thought it might be Ice, but I didn't recognize the number and hesitated before I answered, walking to the office. " Sit your ass down! Right now," I heard a woman making me stop walking instantly and put my phone on speaker so everyone can listen." I am going to Chay," I heard Ice's voice. I heard a loud smack, and we all listened, making my anger spike. Who the fuck allowed this woman to hit one of my partners? I was squeezing my phone tightly." You will not be going back to that boy! " My love, he is an adult now. let him love who he wants."I heard a man's voice.