Part 56 Always there

Start from the beginning

The memories are coming to my mind before all of this happen everything about what I have been through. 

Third Person 

"Why not we can go to the demons and take them out their we can stop this once and for all?!!" Pigman ask.

Herobrine and few others are having a meeting about what's the plan for taking down the demons. 

"We can't do that, that will let the demons know where we are and we can get into trouble beside some of us are still recovering!!!" Wither said. 

Pigman is not happy with this he what's to get this over with and move on "Wither come on we can do that without getting caught!!!" Pigman said. 

No body didn't know he's gonna said that; but, he NEVER said like that before. 

"Pigman are you listening to yourself your letting us get killed even Florence Kingsley and Reekid and like I said some of us are still recovering do you want to think about it for a bit!!?" Wither ask. 

"We can just leave the ones who are still recovering behind thay don't need to be in this while there recovering they'll be fine okay!!?" Pigman ask. 

This made Wither mad this is not a good idea; for him it's not. 

"Pigman we can't do that, that's just letting the demons to fine them and maybe killing without someone to protect them!!!" Wither said. 

Wither is trying to protect Skeleton from Pigman's words coming out of his mouth. 

"They can protect them self okay what can go wrong!!? Is not like they'll get really hurt or anything!!?" Pigman ask. 

Wither's eyes turn green with rage he's not very happy with him. 

"What's wrong with you?!! Why are you acting this way?!!" Wither ask in rage, his eyes glowing green more. 

"Oh, I don't know maybe because of you!!!" Pigman said, he's not very happy. 

"Why me?!! What did I do?!!" Wither ask, knowing he didn't do anything wrong or do anything to him. 

"You're dating Skeleton, I never thought he'll become gay and started dating you I know I tease him when you're not around but, he deserve it anyway if Creeper haven't told you I haven't got away with it!!!" Pigman yelled. 

It was at this moment Wither snapped he's so mad, his eyes glowing green more. 

"Pigman!!! Why do you have to say that?!!" Skeleton didn't so anything to you even me it's not his fault that his sexual is different than yours everyone is different in some ways I don't care what you say not even Skeleton he really loves me and so do I after what you did Skeleton never left my side and I never go anywhere without him since I'm very over protective I'll never let you come anywhere near him not even Zombie either you and him are making my boyfriend scared of you guys I felt so bad for him and I'll never let you guys hurt him again so I don't know what's your problem!!!" Wither yelled. 

The hole time Wither was trying to protect Skeleton from being hurt but, one thing that really hurts him and their past. 

He can't stop thinking about what his Father done to him after his Mom pass away from her sickness he life fall apart. 

But, that's not the end of it, 

"What's the matter Wither are you scared.?" Pigman ask evilly with a evil grin on his face.

Wither doesn't want to listen "Shut up Pigman, I'm not in a mood..." he said, he ran pass him to caught up to Herobrine.

Pigman smile evilly, he watch Wither go towards Herobrine "You're gonna hear from Enderman very soon Wither he's not gonna be happy with you..." Pigman said to himself.