Part 18 His past

Herobrine's POV

I'm sitting on the railing as I'm watching the sun rising the demons haven't shown up yet I think they're plaining something but, I don't know what it is yet but, we're gonna make sure that they don't hurt us.

As, I'm watching the sun rising I heard someone walking behind me I turn my head around to Florence Kingsley standing I think she just wake up because of her eyes she seems very tired.

"Hi Herobrine, I'm just checking how you're doing..." Florence said looking over me I smile at her.

"I'm doing well Florence thanks for checking on me..." I said after me, Wither, and Ivan came back to the others (This is way back from part 1 Our new start) I have band-aids around my injuries.

Florence comes up on the railing and she sit next to me "I want to ask you something important..." Florence said.

"What is it Florence...?" I ask softly.

"Umm....Do you know anything about my parents...?" Florence ask softly.

My eyes widened she never ask me that before not even when she's a child I took a breath and turn my head towards her I think it's time to tell her about her parents after years later.

"Well, I met your mom 30 years ago way before you are born and I met your father during a war that time but, on a different day..." I said telling her how I met her parents.

"What are there names...?" Florence Kingsley ask.

"Well your mom's name is April Kingsley and your father's name is Thomas Kingsley and they're both royalty...." I said.

"Is that why everyone knows me like they know I'm royalty...?" Florence Kingsley said.

"Yes, Florence but, that time so many people are trying to talk to you and ask questions about your parents and you're getting really scared that time you were a child that time that's the big twist...." I said.

"How come I don't remember that...?" Florence Kingsley ask.

"I don't it's because you're so young that you can't remembered that beside I know you're in trouble so I send Wither and Enderman to save you and I came by and tell everyone is stop asking you about your parents because...........your parents are gone...." I said.

"Yea, I know that but, I don't know how they died...." Florence Kingsley said.

"Well do you want me to tell you the hole story....?" I ask Florence nodded I nodded back and I tell her the hole story from the beginning.

30 years ago~

I used to be the king of all monsters I was in a war with of my commanders until I saw April (Florence's mom) she saw me and ran towards me until she stop running "Herobrine, I'm so glad you're okay I never see anything like this before...." April said.

"Yea, I know I'm just worried about you I know you're a child and all but, I'm worried about losing you..." I said.

"I know I understand but, Thomas is doing well and myself and what about Wither's dad is he okay...?" April ask.

Just than Wither's dad came "April, I was worried about you I couldn't find you anywhere...." Wither's dad said.

"I know I'm so sorry about that I was worried about Herobrine that I forget we're in a war I'm sorry that I made you worry..." April said.

"It's okay April, I care about you..." Wither's dad said.

"We all care about you April we don't wanna lose you..." I said making April smile.