Part 31 Hard Kissing

Wither's POV 

I was hanging around with Skelly for the hole day Bella and Star have told us that the demons are not showing up.

 Skeleton and I are making out in our bedroom until Skeleton gently pull away "Wither..." he said softly. 

"Yes, Skelly..?" I ask softly before pecking his forehead gently. 

Skeleton blush before I gently pull away "We won't tell anyone about the what we said last night right..?" Skeleton ask softly. 

"Don't worry my Skelly we won't tell anyone they don't need to know..." I said softly. 

Skeleton blush more before we went back to kissing on the lips we kiss for a while before we gently pull away before I pin Skeleton on the bed. 

He started blushing I chuckled from seeing him like this "I don't know how many times when I said 'You're cute' but, you look really cute~" I said softly. 

Skeleton smile at me and I smile back before I gently sit up in front of him making Skeleton blush more. 

"What~" I said teasing him. 

"You're hot~" Skeleton said softly. 

I chuckled "I know but, I'm so sexy to you~" I said softly I'm still teasing him. 

Skeleton blush more I smile at him as my cheeks grow warm we lean in slowly as we're gonna kiss until our bedroom door knock 3 times. 

We stop leaning Skeleton's eyes widened but, I smile at him before I gently get off of him and walk to the door as Skeleton sit up on the bed. 

I open the door and notice Miss Rexi and Herobrine "How did you get in..?" I ask tilting my head to the left. 

"So sorry Wither we didn't mean to walk in without knocking but, we want to check you guys..." Miss Rexi said. 

I smile at her before turning to Skelly who's still sitting on the bed "Hi Skeleton..." Miss Rexi said waving Skeleton smile and wave back. 

I turn back to them "So is their something going on that I need to know..?" I ask. 

"No nothings going on we just want to check on you guys since you too are perfect for each other..." Herobrine said smiling. 

I blush pink with a smile as I gently rub the back of my neck by using my left hand "Thanks teach..." I said. 

Herobrine nodded after a hour later Miss Rexi and Herobrine left and they close the door behind them. 

I use my hacks to lock it before I close the bedroom door I turn to Skeleton with a smile and he smile back .

Skeleton blush harder "Wither..." he said softly. 

"Yes, Skelly..?" I ask softly as I'm still smiling at him. 

"I love you..." Skeleton said softly. 

I chuckled at him "I love you too..." I said softly. 

As, I'm walking towards him Skeleton lays down on his back as I got on top of him making him blush really hard. 

I smile at him more as my cheeks turn into a blush as well I lean in and started kissing Skelly on the lips as he kiss me back. 

We gently open our mouths and slid our wet tongues out and wrap them around we started moaning as we move them together in a satisfying dance. 

Skelly still taste the same like a strawberry smoothie Skelly is trying to say something so I gently pull my lips and tongue away with saliva out of our mouths.