[06] ━━━ all the wolves

ابدأ من البداية

boyd trying to drown his self.

isaac suffocating his self in a small room.

scott trying to set his self on fire.

aurora standing on the top of the building, throwing herself off of the building.

vanessa then gasped out, panting heavily.

"what's wrong?" aurora confusingly asks.

"just stay close to me." vanessa took a hold of her hand, pulling her with her.

                            °•✿•°

during the night at the motel there was vanessa montgomery and aurora de lune inside a room, the blonde going inside the washroom, while vanessa stood right outside.

"oh, hey, i'll be right back, okay?" vanessa then informs.

aurora hums. "take your time."

vanessa then walked out of the room, completely forgetting that she was supposed to protecting aurora, so her vision won't be coming through as well as looking for the other wolves, but it's like something had made her forget.

to be honest, aurora was happy that vanessa had left, she wasn't very keen on the dark haired girl hovering over her, it isn't something she's accustomed with, so, it kind of bothered her.

aurora was then seen coming out of the washroom, her dropping herself on the bed, her eyes closing.

aurora then suddenly felt a dark shadow hovering over her, which caused her eyes to be open, her seeing isaac smirking over her, her quickly sitting up on the bed.

"i-isaac!" aurora gasps out in shock.

"hello, darling." isaac smirks down at her.

"what are you doing here? in my room?" aurora stares at him in shock quickly moving away.

isaac sighs out. "come on, darling, you want me here."

"hm, nope." aurora denies.

"why'd you protect me from aiden and ethan then?" isaac then smirks.

"i didn't want them to hurt you, i love you, isaac." aurora then blurted out.

aurora's eyes widening, realizing what she said, she's supposed to make him stay away, but all she's doing is just drawing him in closer.

"exactly, and i love you." isaac then softly smiles.

isaac saw her fidgeting, him softly hushing her. "no, no, don't fight me, don't fight this."

isaac slowly leaned closer to her, her making the first move by placing her lips onto his, him wasting no time in kissing her back.

isaac then took a hold onto her waist, lifting her up to settle her on top of him, her hands on either sides of his neck, her fingers brushing against his hair, his hands creeping up under her top, him sliding it up, to get it over her.

her top was then seen being flung onto the ground, him softly being rested onto the mattress, his head going into her neck, his hands holding hers, lacing his fingers through hers.

                            °•✿•°

vanessa montgomery was seen turning a corner in the halls, her hearing like someone was trying to gasp for air, it's as if–––

someone was drowning.

vanessa then found herself inside isaac and boyd's room, her hearing water splashing from inside the washroom.