The Walk

*The next day Edward went with Helen to get his blades sharpened, but then he spotted Kim there with Jim and her friends. Back at the house Jim and Kim were trying to find the key to unlock the door*

Jim: You got it?

Kim: No, I can't believe this. * She looks inside her purse*  

*Helen and Edward arrive home*

Helen: Bye.

Edward: Bye bye. 

*Kim sees Edward approaching* 

Kim: Do you have a key? 

Edward: No. 

Kim: I could have sworn I put it in here somewhere. 

Jim: Well, we're stranded. *He sighs. Edward goes up and opens the locked door with his finger*

Kim: Wow! Thanks. *She smiled at him as she goes inside, He smiled back* 

Jim: Ed, what a guy! Good job. Hey, you didn't break it or scratch it or anything. * Edward shook his head* Hey, be a pal and yell when Peg pulls in, huh? *He winks and goes in after Kim. Edward was just confused by that*

*That afternoon, Perdita felt like going for a walk. So, she grabs the blue leash and nudges Peg*

Peg: Oh Perdita, you want to go for a walk? *She smiled at the dalmatian. She barked, then Peg called Edward over*

Peg: Edward, would you like to take Perdita for a walk?

Edward: Of course. *He smiled. Peg hooks the snap hook on the dalmatian's blue collar. And she tied the leash to Edward's wrist gently. Then opens the door for them*

Peg: Have fun you two. 

*They begin to walk around the whole neighborhood, Edward smiled as some neighbors waved to him*

Perdita: How do you like it here so far, Edward? *She asked him*

Edward: It's quite lovely, nice and quite odd. *He smiled*

Perdita: Yes, everything here is the same. Even looks the same. Sometimes, I think to myself it would be nice to have something different for once. Then meeting you Edward you are very different from everyone else, and you have talent. That's what makes you special. You will always be special Edward. 

Edward: Thank you, my friend. *He pets her. She smiled as they walk along*

*Meanwhile in a pink house, there was another dalmatian named Pongo. Who was lying by the window with his teen owner named Gerald who was busy talking on the phone with a friend. There he spotted Perdita, walking with a strange man with Scissorhands*

Pongo: Well, that's a bit more like it! The most beautiful creature on four legs

Pongo: Well, that's a bit more like it! The most beautiful creature on four legs. *He smiled*

*Then he took notice on the owner*

Pongo: Who is that? *Then noticed the Scissorhands* How peculiar, a human with scissors for hands. 

*He looked at Perdita and Edward. The male dalmatian knew he wanted to find his pet a mate. Since Perdita was his, until then he'll have to wait till the moment is right*