[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes

Start from the beginning

"where are you going?" isaac then asks, surprising the mccall, since he didn't expect to straight up walk into his house.

"uh, i was just going to get some food to eat..." scott lies.

isaac's eyes then lit up. "oh, cool! i'll come with you."

"nah, dude, it's okay, i can eat alone."

"what are you getting?" isaac asks, ignoring his question.

"uh...mexican?" scott nervously says.

"dude, i love mexican." isaac gleefully says.

"isaac, i can eat alone." scott anxiously says.

"come on, besides–––it would take my mind off of why rory's acting so strange, disappearing out of no where, if though i want to know, like, really, really, bad." isaac then sighs out.

scott then gave him a look of amusement. "so, you're going to stalk her?"

"do i look like the clingy, stalker-ish boyfriend?" isaac scoffs.

"now, come on, i'm not letting you go alone." isaac urges, scott sighing out at him.

                            °•✿•°

aurora de lune and vanessa montgomery was seated together in the school bus, along with a couple others of the soccer players, them having to share the bus with the lacrosse players.

aurora had her hands in her lap, her staring at her fingers, then her claws was seen extending, her turning them back and forth, inspecting them.

"do you think i am a bad person?" aurora whispers out.

vanessa turns to look at aurora, staring at her in confusion. "what?"

"yesterday morning, when i was with deucalion–––i saw the way how scott stares at me, when i hurt him, as if i am a terrible person..." aurora trails off.

"rory-." vanessa was saying.

aurora murmured. "you should've seen the way how isaac was staring at me."

"i don't think-." vanessa was saying.

a loud whistle was then heard blowing repeatedly over and over, making both girl jump slightly.

stiles was seen trying to talk with coach, but he kept on blowing the whistle, unknowingly releasing a purple substance that floating in the air, crawling inside the wolves' nostrils as they inhaled the air.

"is it just me or is stiles acting more weirder than usual?" charlotte, one of the soccer players asks.

aurora then whispers to vanessa. "scott's bleeding, it's terrible."

                            °•✿•°

yesterday morning inside the abandoned mall, deucalion was looking at scott clearly amused.

"you didn't come alone." deucalion observed.

scott then nods. "yeah, this is isaac."

"i wasn't talking about isaac." deucalion says.

derek was then seen walking out of the shadows, derek lowly growls aggressively at the dark brown haired alpha.

"derek, no, don't do this! you can't do this so no one gets hurt, if anyone else dies..." scott nervously says.

"just him." derek glares at deucalion, who just smirks at him.

derek ferociously growls at the man, going to take step forward.