Then, a cherished memory, a throwback to when Yara was just a baby, a moment where Irene and Gregg fondly relived the years of their daughter's growth.

Greggy: Yara bear, there's this precious memory of when you were about three. We took you to the park, and you were utterly captivated by the birds. You tried to converse with them as if you believed they understood every word.

Irene: *with a fond smile* Yes, and the first days of preschool were so vivid. You were brimming with excitement to make new friends, returning home daily with stories of all you learned and games you played.

Yara: *wide-eyed* Really? I wish I could recall those.
Greggy: It's alright, sweetheart. That's what we're here for - to rekindle the beauty of your childhood memories.

Irene: And let's not forget the time you wanted to be a little chef. You'd don your play apron and try to assist me in the kitchen, even though you could barely reach the countertop.
Yara: *giggling* I must've been quite the determined little chef, mama!

Greggy: You certainly were. And your love for books was evident from the very beginning. Even before you could read, you'd flip through the pages, crafting stories of your own.
Irene: Your imagination knew no bounds, my darling. You'd lose yourself in those worlds for hours.

Yara: *with a wistful smile* I wish I could step back and relive those moments.

~flashback~

Months after Irene gave birth to their third child, an adorable baby girl, their routine changed as they now had a new baby to take care of. It was just a regular day at the Araneta's, simply watching over their only daughter.

[The nursery is bathed in soft light, a sanctuary of warmth and love. Baby Yara rests in her crib, a tiny bundle of potential.]

Irene: Honey, look at her. She's a piece of heaven right here in our arms.
Greggy: She truly is, Irene. It's as if the world has paused just to witness this miracle.

[As Yara stirs, her parents lean in, their eyes filled with awe and tenderness.]

Irene: Greg, let's not rush these days. Our baby girl is growing, but let's hold on to every second.
Greggy: Absolutely, Irene. Every giggle, every sleepy sigh - they're all pieces of a milestone we get to witness.

~~

Baby Yara is seated on the living room floor, surrounded by toys. Irene and Gregg are sitting nearby, watching with adoring smiles.

Irene: Look at our little angel, Greg. She's so focused on those blocks.
Greggy: She's growing up so fast, Irene. It feels like just yesterday she was a tiny bundle in our arms.

[Little Yara looks up and gazes at her parents, a bright smile on her face.]

Yara: *soft cooing, giggling* Ma-ma!
Irene: *voice trembling* Did you hear that, Gregg? She said "Mama"!

Greggy: *laughs* Well, it looks like our little girl knows her mama's voice and who to turn to for cuddles and kisses.

[Irene scoops up Yara and showers her with kisses.]

Irene: You're such a smart girl, my baby. And yes, I'm your mama!

Yara: *giggling* Da-daddy!
Gregg: She did it, Irene! She said "Daddy"!

Their eyes light up with pure joy watching Yara's every milestone, finding happiness in her simple yet beautiful growth.

~~