Name:Lucas Accardi

Age: 48

DOB: 4/8/1975

Gender: Male

Citizenship:Italy

Spouse: Elise Accardi (deceased)

Occupation : Ceo of Accardi Industries (retired), new ceo is his eldest son.

Children: three. (excluding Eleonora)

Looking at the documents, Lucas Accardi is my father's name. Lucas, Lucas. Wow his my father. The idea hits me hard. I look down to the last part. He has three other children... Will they accept me, or will they think I'm just some mistake; a illegitimate child of his.

Thought continue to flow through my mind. Why didn't he come after us,or did he look for us? Did he give up? Did he start a new family? Did he know about me? Did he know mom was pregnant with me? Did he know that the Spanish took mom? Does he know how mom died?

Claire stars to get restless this brings me out of my chain of thoughts. Seems like she is done drinking on this side so I move her to my other. side and she begins suckling again.

I gently kiss her face and brush her little hair. So cute.

When she finished, I decided to burp. While burping Claire, my best friend walks in. "The paper work is done and is going to get finalized. Now we just have to meet your dad, "she said while packing up the documents."Hugo called, he says the meeting will be on Tuesday and Monday night you and I have a job. It's at this new club our target will be there,"she informs me. I nod my head.

" We can take Claire to the girls, they won't mind especially Amira," I say while placing Claire into the stroller. I grab the baby bag and my stuff and put it under compartment of the stroller. We leave the room, before we exit the say our thanks to officer Jakarta and say our good byes.

Claire unlocks the car, i pick up Claire and buckle her up into her car seat. Claudia puts our things into the seat next to Claire and the stroller into the trunk. I get into the passenger seat and Claudia in the driver, we both buckel up and she starts the engine.

"So are you going to tell me what took you and Sumire so long?" She asks with a slight smile on her face. I glare at her defensively and said to her, "First of all we didn't take long, Secondly .. We just talked about what happened... Then she thanked me and might have kissed my cheek." Claudia gasps at this like something big has happened.

"Thee Sumire Nakamura kissed your cheek. Sumire that shows almost not affection or attention." Claudia says soundly like a mom when you tell her about a boy you like."Yes she did. Can we drop it now?" I say begging but she doesn't drop it. "Okay... But I'm telling Alex." she says teasingly.

Oh my fuck, I want to hide in a whole. "I'm never gonna here the end of this.Alex will devoure my inner peace." I say over dramatically. Claudia just laughs at my misery. I roll my eyes and remembered something. "Claudia, the document says I have siblings... Three other siblings. I can't help but overthink," I say to her honestly. "Nora I think that's amazing but you will always be my sister and if they hurt you or my niece. They will get a taste of me and death." she says assuring me. I laugh at her antics. " Thanks Claudia for being here and being my best friend." I smile to her and she smiles back." It's what friends do for each other or should I say family. "

Comforting silence takes over the car as we drive back to Claudia's apartment.

_______________________________________

It's been a while, this chapter might be a little boring but

It's been a while, this chapter might be a little boring but.. It's needed. I promise things will pick up from this chapter.

I will try to update more this month and January.

Sry for overdue update.

But thank you so so much for reading this book. It's been fun writing and I hope you are enjoying it so far.

Don't forget to vote please.

Thank you so much for the 2.96k reads!! I appreciate it so much. I hope to write more books in the future but this really means alot to me.

Thank you again

Bye simps 🤪

Posted:5/12/23