Chapter 5

I take a nice deap breath in

"What happened was..." I start to tell her. Remembering what happened earlier today.

~flashback~

Earlier today

"Peekaboo, I see you" I'm playing with my little baby. I just changed her and dressed her in a cute little onesie. We are currently on Claire's play mat in the living room of, waiting for food delivery to come.

*Ding dong*

"That must be the delivery man", I put Claire in her baby bouncer and grab my wallet. I walk past the kitchen to the door. I look through the peephole. All I see is a Macdonalds paper food bag. I open the door.  Oh do I wish I never did but it's already to late.

"What a lovely apartment you have Eleonora. You really have out done yourself." I realize it was the one person I have been running away from all this time, has found me.

I try, and push the door close but I couldn't, he put his foot by the door. "Not so fast little Eleonora" he says in a devilish tone, he pushed to door open, causing me to fall back. He drops the bag and takes one of my legs, I start kicking him and yelling trying to get someone to help me. I kick him in the balls and he let go of my leg.

I run to the kitchen to get a knife but he pulls me aggressively by my hair and bashes my head against the counter top."Augh-", I yelped out from the impact. "You thought you could escape me, foulish brat!", he yells at me. He starts to choking me.

I'm trying and move to get out of his grip."Stop moving you little-", before he could finish his sentence, I elbow him in the ribs, head butted him against his and stomp his foot. "Fuck" he curses under his breath.

I'm breathing heavily and as I stand there everything is coming back to me. All those pit memories and years of torture. At this moment all I felt is pure anger. I start making my way through the entrance and to the kitchen, still heavily breathing and angry as shit.

He starts coming after me. He starts trashing and throwing things at me. I run and grab a knife from the knife block. He grabs me from the back and pins me to the wall. "Little pathetic Eleonora, just like your mother." he taunts. "Don't talk about her like that",i say barley getting a word because it's getting harder to breathe with him choking me. "Agh,shut up you bitch! " he slammed me against the wall. "Your mother was nothing but a good fuck and trash!"

*Waah!*

"Shit", I thought to myself. Claire has awaken by the noise and starts crying. He looks over, still holding a grip on me"You keep the baby from all your little whoring around!" he laughs still looking away from me. I saw this as a opportunity and stabbed him in the stomach.

He now realizes what I have done.His grip loosens and he apply pressure to his stomach. "You bitch!", he groans, he walks backwards and fell to the ground.

Something came over me, I just wanted him to feel suffering and pain like he caused my mother and me. "This is for my mom", I Stab him in the dick.

He groans in pain. "This is for all the pain and suffering you put us both through!" I stab him again and again and again. I see crimson red all-over my beautiful marble.

*Waah*

I realize that Claire is still crying. Putting the knife on the counter. I rush over to her, grabbing her blanket and wrap her up with it. Keep her close to me. "Shh baby, it's OK mommy is here." I hush her. I kiss her forehead."Everything is just fine, nobody can or will I let hurt us again".

I sing her a song my mother use to sing to me, when I was little. I'm generally rocking her back and forth,sending her too sleep.

~end of flashback ~

"The police police came, someone must have heard the noise and called them." I say
"I'm sorry Nora if I would have..." I cut her off. "There isn't anything you could have done, it happened and that you are here helping and supporting, is enough." Claudia have me a hug, I can hear little sniffles and I can feel tears falling. I rub her back in comfort.

We stay in this position for a while." I love you" she says and I say it back. "We should probably go to sleep" I check my phone. " Yeah it's 2:30 right now, we should go check up on Claire first."She hums in response. We get up from the sofa and put the dishes in the sink.

We walk down the hallway to Claire's room. We walk in to her still sleeping soundly. I give my baby a kiss on her forehead, "Goodnight my butterfly." Claudia kisses Claire's forehead as well.

"Wanna sleep with me, in my room and cuddle like old times?"Claudia suggests." I'm not letting down on that offer. " We walk to her room and closing Claire's.

As soon as she opened her door, she ran and whisper yelled," Not it!" She kicked her shoes off and jumped on the bed. I switched the lights and closed the door.

"Come on slow poke." I run to the bed and kick my shoes off. "Ahh!" I softly yell and jumped directly on her. *ugh* I get off her rolling to my side on the bed. "You're heavy" she says slightly grunting and rolls to her side of the bed. "I'm not that heavy." I fake  gasp. "Shh, shut up and sleep." she says and snuggles against me. I smile, "Night Claudes." "Night Nora."

I fell asleep feeling safe and comfortable, something I haven't felt in a long time.

Small update 😗✋Forgive me for taking so long but yeah

Small update 😗✋
Forgive me for taking so long but yeah...

I'm working on the next chapters 👀

Vote, comment, follow

Bye simps 😙💋