Chapter 9

-Eleonora's Pov-

-Eleonora's Pov-

I'm currently in waiting area of the police station, it's a very busy week day here. I sit in these uncomfortable chairs, Claire in my arms sleeping and Claudia on my left resting her head on my shoulders.

"Eleonora Accardi, to the front desk please," a voice calls out my name. I jolt up but making sure I didn't wake Claire. Claudia slings the baby bag over her shoulder and pushes the stroller/pram. We the walk to the front desk.

"Hello ma'am I'm Eleonora Accardi and this is my temporary guardian Claudia Hennessey," I say to the lady at the desk. "Oh yes we talked over the phone. I'm going to needed any sort of identification please," she asks with a kind smile on her face.

I place Claire in her stroller/pram. I then took my identity card and hand it to her. She compares the paperwork to the card's information, she also asked me some brief questions. "Ohk well Ms Eleonora. This is officer Jakarta, he will take to a private room and discuss somethings with you and Claudia, okay?"she tells me."Yes that alright thanks you." I say.

"Follow me," a big buff dude in a police outfit. Claudia and I follow him with push the stroller/pram. He leads us to a room. He offered some doughnuts and coffee, we both happily agree. He then guides us to some make shift "living room".( idk what to call it, it's not a staff room nor a cafeteria...)

We sit on the couch. "So you know what brings you here right?" he asks. I nod agreeing. "We got your DNA results and you do in fact have family." he looks at me as he says this. Me being in shock, I always wanted some sort of family but now hearing that I have is crazy to me. "What... I... Never knew of any family." a tear falls from my eye.

"Yes Eleonora, you have a father in Italy. He is going to come Monday to discuss with us about this whole situation, " she officer says." Wow that's... I just don't know what to say," this news has got me feeling like someone threw a rock at my head. I look at Claudia, she smiles and hugs me."Here you go, " the officer handed paperwork to Claudia and the DNA test results to me.

"I will be right back, okay." She kisses my forehead and leaves with the officer. I look down at the results. Lucas Accardi, that's my biological father.

I'm feeling so many emotions. I'm happy but scared, excited but overwhelmed. Will my father accept me and Claire...? Will he abuse me like my stepfather? Will he love me? Will he blame me for the death of my mom?Will he give me safe place..? A place a can officially call a home, my home?

My thoughts are interrupted by Claire's crying, she must be hungry. I drap her blanket over my shoulder and pick her. "Aww my baby hungry" I say I'm my baby voice. I can't help it she I just too cute. I put her under the blanket and feed her. She makes happy noises while drinking the milk.

I check up on her, taking a peak under the blanket. She looks at me with those gorgeous eyes. The eyes her father gave her. His gorgeous eyes.

I pick up the documents with DNA test and information about my so called father. I take a look the information about my father.