Episode 06: "Spain; It takes two to tango..."

Start from the beginning

From that very moment when Mi Cha almost bump with him as she spins around with excitement at the ship's viewing deck, and he almost dropped the tray of champagne he's carrying. Claudio had always tried to be there for her, at any way possible, because he knew, someone like Mi Cha always needed someone to lean on, and it just doesn't show.

That night, he was about to step forward, to comfort her, to hold her, when he saw him; Yeol was already there, his arms holding Mi Cha, his words soft and soothing. He held her like she was the most precious thing in the world, his voice a calming balm to her fear. Claudio could see the relief washing over Mi Cha as she leaned into Yeol.

Claudio, watching them from the back, he felt a lump in his throat. He wanted to be the one comforting Mi Cha, but he knew he couldn't intrude. This was their moment, a moment of shared vulnerability and comfort. He quietly retreated, his heart heavy with unspoken feelings.

That moment, Claudio realized the depth of his feelings for Mi Cha. But he also realized that she had someone else, someone who cared for her, someone who could comfort her in ways he couldn't. It was a bitter pill to swallow, but he knew he had to accept it.
*End of flashback.

He looked at Mi Cha one last time as he finishes his singing, a silent promise in his heart that he would always be there for her, even if it meant watching her from a distance. His eyes never left Mi Cha as he sang, his heart aching as he watched her and Yeol share a moment. But he knew, he had to let go. He finished the song with a heavy heart, the applause from the audience a bitter-sweet sound to his ears.

The next day;
The next morning, as the Royal Mediterrania docks in Spain, Mi Cha and Yeol stepped onto the deck. The Spanish sunrise painted the cityscape in hues of orange and red, the aroma of fresh pastries and coffee mixing with the salty sea air.

"Spain is breath-taking," Mi Cha said, her eyes wide with awe.

"It is," Yeol agreed, his gaze lingering on her.

Yeol and Mi Cha find themselves eager to explore the vibrant country. The city's charm instantly captivates them, its scenic beauty serving as the perfect backdrop for their deepening connection.

At Alhambra – Granada;
Their exploration of Spain begins at the Alhambra in Granada, a majestic palace that whispers tales of the city's rich past. As they cross the threshold, they're immediately captivated by the intricate designs and breath-taking panoramas.

Mi Cha, her eyes wide with awe, can't help but share her wonder. "It feels like we've stepped into a different world," she murmurs, her gaze sweeping over the elaborate carvings that adorn the palace walls.

Yeol, equally entranced, nods in agreement. "It's like a fairy-tale, isn't it?" he replies, his eyes meeting hers. There's a shared understanding in that glance, a shared appreciation for the beauty around them.

They wander through the palace's lush gardens, each corner revealing a new piece of history. As they walk, Mi Cha poses a thoughtful question. "Do you think the people who lived here realized how beautiful their home was?"

Yeol, considering her words, looks out at the stunning landscape. "I believe they did," he answers softly, his gaze returning to meet hers. "Beauty like this... it's hard to ignore." – Unknown to Mi Cha, Yeol's statement always hold a hidden meaning.

Their conversation, filled with shared wonder and unspoken emotions, adds another layer to their deepening connection. Despite the growing feelings between them, they find solace in their shared experiences. The Alhambra, with its enchanting architecture and rich history, becomes a silent witness to their blossoming, yet unacknowledged, love story.