ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

Começar do início

Butters:Hi kenny!

Kenny:Hi.. Butters, so what are you guys talking about?

Kenny said as he sat next to me with his hand on my shoulder.

Kevin:Just talking about how famous and handsome I am.

Kenny:*rolls eyes*Oh, don't flatter yourself,princey.

Kevin:*smirks*Ohhh, somebody's salty.

Kenny:Listen here, kalvin-

Kevin:Kevin.

Kenny:Kevin, whatever your fucking doing. You better stop before i-

Butters:Kenny!

Kenny:*sighs* Sorry.

Kevin:You better be.

As soon as Kevin said that, Kenny jumped at Kevin and started beating the crap out of him, which caught everyone attention in the cafeteria.

Kenny:YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS WHORE❗️💢

Kevin:AGH❗️ GET OFF ME YOU PEASANT ❗️❗️💢

I stood up immediately and tried to get Kenny off Kevin, but he wouldn't stop. Everyone started recording and started chanting for then to fight.

Kevin managed to get Kenny off him, but then suddenly Kevin took out a knife, which caught me off guard and attacked Kenny and managed to cut Kenny on the cheek.

Butters:KENNY❗️

Kenny held his cheek as blood started running down his cheek. Instead of him backing away, he punched Kevin in the face, which caused him to get a noise bleed, Kevin dropped the bloody knife.

I was about to run and stop them, but cartman stopped me.

Cartman:GO KENNY❗️❗️ FUCK HIM UP❗️

Kyle:HOLY SHIT, DUDE❗️

Stan:SOMEONE CALL A TEACHER❗️

---[timeskip]---

After the fight, Kenny and Kevin got sent to the guidance office. I sat there outside waiting for them, I was worried for them..

I could hear people in the hall gossiping about the incident that took place earlier this day.. why would Kenny do this..?

The door finally opens, and Kevin and Kenny get out by the look of Kevin and kenny's face. It looked like Kevin got away with it.

Butters:You guys look horrible!

Kevin:You mean him?

Kenny:Don't fucking make me shove my fist into your fucking throat, you attention seeking WHORE.

Butters:Oh, hamburgers! Calm down,and let's get you guys to the nurse's office.

I grabbed both of their hands and brought them to the nurse's office, I helped the nurse bandaged them up.

Nurse:Thanks for the help,darling.

The nurse said as she patted me on the back, I felt loved..

Butters:No,problem ma'am!

Nurse:Your parents must be proud of you.

Butters:U-Uhm.. yeah..

Nurse:Anyways, you guys get some rest.

The nurse then walks away and leaves us alone.

Kevin:HELLO!? I'm a celebrity! Why am I on the peasant side of the room!?

Kenny laid down and covered his ears with the pillow.

Kenny:UGHH SHUT UP❗️💢

I sat down on the bed next to Kenny, who was lying down.

Butters:Kenny, may I ask you a question?

Kenny sat up and faced me. I looked at him and saw guilt in his eyes..

Kenny:I'm sorry.. i-

Kevin:IM THE ONE YOU BEAT UP!? WHY ARE YOU SAYING SORRY TO HIM!?

Kenny:OH MY FUCKING GOD JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE⁉️

------------
Sorry for the misdelay, I wasn't feeling good.
I'm sick or anything.. it's just my abusive aunt.
Ever since I was a kid, I was very bratty and self-centered and a BIG crybaby and an asshole. I always wanted attention and when I don't, I cry. because my two parents were absent in my life. And so everyone in my family thought I was just some asshole who doesn't care about anyone.

I'm not that type of person anymore, but everybody in my family doesn't believe me anymore. They don't like me. My mothers side and my fathers side, I feel like I'm nothing but just a disappointment. All of my cousins are so talented. Meanwhile, there's me.

If I didn't exist, then Grandma wouldn't have died if I didn't exist, then money wouldn't have been wasted on me
If I didn't exist, my aunts won't hate me.

but that's silly :D why the fuck would I want to die? IM ALIVE BITCHES❗️❗️ AND ILL KEPT BEING ALIVE NO MATTER WHAT MY AUNTS THROW AT ME😘 THEY JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE IM YOUNG AND HOT. AND IM NEVER GONNA HAVE KIDS.

but seriously, sorry for not posting chapter 17 late :3 and also sorry for the random ass vent.

Words:1229