Chapter 22: The Devil Return

Börja om från början

Ba-dum

A giant figure suddenly appeared from thin air behind the Kaiju and blocked the beam with their palm. Mungorus pushed Roc away with the barrier, and the giant hopped away from the Kaiju before noticing another giant behind her.

The beam attack ended up with a small explosion of dust on the giant's palm and as soon as the dust subsided, the giant revealed itself as another jet black giant with the same V-shape marking on its chest but with red streak across his body and face. Their appearance alone brought fear to those who is watching, and both Mikazuki and Artemisia knew this giant very well.

邪悪なる暗黒破壊神
ダークザギ
DARK ZAGI, THE DARK GOD OF DESTRUCTION

The infamous Dark Zagi chuckled in amuse manner before turning around to see his devolve version. He walked to Mungorus' side and gazed at Roc while tilting his head left and right.

"Hello... brother..."

Mikazuki gasped in shock. He recognized that voice everywhere, and it made his blood boil in rage as he tightened his fist till it turned white. The voice is belong to Wescott, the CEO of DEM industries and the killer of Shinji Takamiya.

"WESTCOTT!"

Roc let out a vibrating roared to the sky in rage and transformed into Cruel Messiah. He equipped his claw and made a mad dash to Zagi. He swung his claw, but Zagi sidestepped effortlessly before capturing the next swing attack. He kneed Roc's torso and slammed his face into a building before dragging him across the wall. Zagi tossed him to the ground, and Roc flipped forward before transforming into Fallen Ronin and equipped Yamato.

Roc raised his sword up in the air and made a circular motion, creating the energy ring. The ring gathered into the blade, and Roc position his sword in a quick draw stance.

"Judgement Cut End!"

He closed the distance with Zagi in a blinding speed and swung the Yamato but to his shock, Zagi caught the blade with his fingers before shattering it with a small force.

"Weak."

Zagi backhanded Roc's away and slammed his head to the ground repeatedly till he created a crater. Then, he lifted Roc up by chocking his neck in the air as his devolve version struggling to break free.

"Looks at yourself, brother.." Westcott uttered in disappointment. "From the glorious, merciless and cold hearted Dark Lucifer... you disgraced yourself to become an educator to these worthless human... Pathetic!"

Mikazuki gagged by the increasing grip on his neck but suddenly, a rapid laser shots hit Zagi's shoulder. The evil giant is unfazed and gazed to the source to see Hyper Strike approaching fast.

"Get your hands off him!" Mana exclaimed.

The jet released 4 missiles simultaneously, but Zagi used his free hand to block the attack by deploying a barrier. Using the explosion of smokes, the jet shot their third Ultimate Vanisher but Mungorus absorbed the attack with her tails.

The energy trailed down from her tail to her spine. The Kaiju bent down, and an orb of energy gathered up above her nape. The energy enlarged and eventually, Mungorus released a large colony of Sphere with a roar across the city.

"Break! Break!"

"Evasive maneuver!"

The jets broke off from the formation, and the Fraxinus began to fly away. The Spheres began to shoot lasers from their body to the surrounding area while attacking the airship and the fighter jets.