Chapter 38: War (Part 2)

Golgolem continued to stroll around the burning ruined city until Bullton portal appeared behind the Space Beast. Horizon Brave then walked out before firing its shoulder-mounted Cryo-cannons on Golgolem's and feet. The super-cold explosion froze Golgolem's crystals into a solid ice and immobilized the Space Beast.

The Jaeger then began to punch the large crystals on Golgolem's back in order to prevent the Space Beast to travel through the dimension fields, but the Space Beast's jaws sprouted like a tentacle and breathed a fireball at Horizon Brave. The attack blown the Jaeger, but the tentacle jaws suddenly get cut off by a buzzsaw from Titan Redeemer's right hand.

Golgolem unleashed yellow energy bolts from its glowing spots at Titan Redeemer, and the Jaeger is moved back away by the attacks. Horizon Brave managed to recover and came to assist by firing another Cryo-cannons on Golgolem's front. The ice explosion froze Golgolem instantly, turning the Space Beast into a mountain of ice.

Titan Redeemer dashed quickly at Golgolem and deployed its wrecking ball from its left hand. The Jaeger launched the weapon skyward before pulling it down, and the weapon shattered the Space Beast in instant.

-Ω-

Fallen Ronin landed safely on Siberia, but Bugbuzun is nowhere to be found. The giant's presence alerted the hybrid Jaegers, but the Chester squadrons quickly distracted them.

Tohka recalled that Bugbuzun has the ability to burrow itself into the underground in a moderate speed, so the giant proceeded to turn his hilt wheel to earth element.

"Ronin Fissure Yamato!"

The giant dug his blade down into the ground and emitted a powerful shockwave a hint of light brown electricity. The shockwave blown the ground around Fallen Ronin, and Bugbuzun growler is blasted out by the explosion to the air with a screech of agony. The Space Beast crashed back to the ground, and Fallen Ronin wielded out his blade.

"Look over me, Yukihara-sensei.."

The giant let out a war cry and advanced. He went for a swing, but Bugbuzun had recover and reacted fast enough to anticipate the attack. The Space Beast used both of its pincers to block the swing before redirecting it away. However, Fallen Ronin used the force to spin around and slashed the Space Beast's left neck. Bugbuzun growled in pain while backing away from the giant, but it didn't stop there.

Bullton portal appeared next to Bugbuzun, and Saber Athena came out before sliding pass below the Space Beast while cutting its abdomen with its twin energy blade.

Bugbuzun screeched in agony once again, but both giant and the Jaeger won't allow the Space Beast to recover and counterattack. Fallen Ronin cut down Bugbuzun's right pincer off from its body before Saber Athene went for a high jump kick to the Space Beast's left face. Then, the two thrusted their blades directly into Bugbuzun's chest.

The Space Beast screeched again in agony and felt frustrated. It launched out its tendril tongues at both Jaeger and giant, but the two quickly backed away from the attack with their weapons. Bugbuzun then used the opportunity to stretch its wings and flew away from them to the sky.

"You're not getting away!" Tohka shouted as Fallen Ronin turned its hilt wheel to wind element. "Ronin Hurricane Yamato!"

The giant swung his blade and launched a powerful hurricane at the fleeing Space Beast. The attack then entrapped Bugbuzun in the air as the wind slashing the Space Beast relentlessly. Bugbuzun's wings are shredded, and the Space Beast is falling to the ground.