Extra 2 San Francisco.

"So clothes, more clothes, laptop, phone, and......"

"Sunglasses. It's fucking sunny there."

Xavier and (Y/N) are going through their bags, checking the necessities for the trip to San Francisco. Bianca soon approached them.

"Well, seems like you two have other plans."

"You sure you don't wanna go with?"

Xavier asks her.

"Nope. And with you two gone, I will have some peace of mind with Lucas at the Weathervane. Give Enid my regards."

~~

The boys took Uber to the train station, then all the way to the airport, currently in their designated seats in the plane.

"So, any ideas where we're going to stay?"

Xavier inquires.

"Staying with Enid's family could prove to be a headache. The best thing we could do is search up some hotel near her place."

"So, what part of San Francisco did she live in?"

Now this is the tricky part.

"I don't know."

Xavier doesn't like the answer.

"Enid doesn't know we're coming. It's supposed to be a surprise. So....."

"Surprise my ass. You text her right now."

"Nope."

~~

Arriving in the populous city, San Francisco, the first thing that happened after they got out of the airport, are getting lost.

The two grown ass teenagers are currently looking for a hotel that's within their budget and close to the Enid, otherwise they have to find new means of transport.

"No. Rent a car means burning your cash. We'll take cable car instead."

Xavier protest.

"Says the guy who's born to a millionaire and have millions as allowance."

"How do think I stay a millionaire?"

Clearly Xavier is the expert in traveling, so (Y/N) follows his lead for the day. It took several hours before they could actually find the perfect hotel for them. After settling in.

"Now what? You're gonna hit Enid up or just look around the place for her? Given your nose, it should be easy."

Both are currently a bit exhausted. Well, very exhausted for Xavier at least. And the heat in the city didn't help either.

"Let's take a break for now. Get to sleep, and figure it out tomorrow."

(Y/N) hopped on to his side of the bed and immediately went into hibernation mode.

"Well, I can't argue with that."

The boys are getting comfortable, sleeping in the hotel.

Until.

*RING!!!!!

(Y/N) jolted up from his slumber after the phone rang.

"Turn it off."

Xavier mumbled in frustration, using the pillow to cover his head. (Y/N) picks it up, the time in San Francisco at the moment is almost four a.m. And the caller is none other than.

"Hello..."

(Y/N) greeted the girl, still yawning.

"Why didn't you text me back!? I've waited for an hour."

Oh boy.

"Enid, it's four in the morning."

"Well not to you it's not. What're you doing?"

"Sleeping..."

Now Enid is confused. She knows that (Y/N) was always active and it's close to seven in Jericho.

"Are you sick? What happened to the morning runs?"

Enid's tone changes from anger to worried. She's the overly reacting kind of girl that always cared after all.

"I'm just tired. Look, I'll call you back later okay? Love you."

"Love you too."

And he hangs up. Enid's sleeping schedule is completely off the mark.

~~

Th next day, both boys are out and about. Getting fresh for the day, having breakfast, and now the searching part.

"Dude, all we did is walking around, getting tanned by the sun."

Xavier, as usual, is complaining.

"Good for you then. Wednesday is always black and white, she could use a caramel artist by her side."

"She's not gonna notice. I bet the third colours in her book is red."

After some walking with no results of Enid's scent, (Y/N) stopped his track.

"You should've just called her from the get go."

"If I did that, we'll have less time to enjoy ourselves. Let's just, have some fun as tourists. I'll just call her afterwards. It wouldn't hurt right?"

(Y/N)'s got a point. Xavier does like the sound of that. Two best friends enjoying the city by the bay.

"I call dibs on SF MOMA."

~~

Three days in, the boys are in Chinatown, having their lunch.

"How's the roasted duck?"

"Good. Got some kicks to it."

Inside a certain restaurant at the place, (Y/N) was so focused on his food that he forgot about his surroundings. Until he looked up to the front of the counter, a pair of shiny eyes from a certain blonde is looking at him, confused as shit.

"(Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)?"

"Oh shi-"

________________________________________________________

Here.