Part 15 Monster And Murderer.

"Hey Arnold." (Y/N) taunted the monster, causing it to charge at him again. Swinging its long limbs, slashing the wooden walls and floor with its claws as the boy's reflexes are too fast for the monster to follow. (Y/N) dodged an oncoming attack from the left by quickly ducking through and making his way into the kitchen area. Taking in his surroundings, he realizes that there's no exiting the place but from where he came from. And the big dude is standing there.

"Okay." Both of (Y/N)'s arms turned back, as if some sort of witchcraft was taking over.

"Two murderers in a kitchen

"Two murderers in a kitchen. What's the headline gonna be for tomorrow?"

The monster lunged at him, aiming for his head with ugly claws which (Y/N) dodged with ease followed by a slash of his own against the oversized waist of the monster causing it to growl in pain.

"2 Monsters Fighting 4 Supremacy?"

(Y/N) mock the monster, still dodging its attack and follow up with a counter slash to its chest.

"Nevermore And Jericho's Monsters, Making Waves Within The Gates?"

He dodged the third overhead swing and quickly slashed the monster's legs.

"Rraaarrgggghhhhh!!!!!" It definitely felt that one as the monster got down on its knee, catching its breath.

"Hey now. Don't disappoint me much. I expected more from you." With the monster on its knee, (Y/N) delivered a swift heel kick to the head. Despite the difference in size, (Y/N)'s kick is strong enough to send the monster crashing against the cabinet.

*CRASH!!!!

"What the hell was that!?" The commotion downstairs is loud enough to catch the girls attention upstairs.

In the kitchen, the monster is trying to get back to its feet. (Y/N) on the other hand, just stand there, allowing it to do so. They both stared into each other's eyes for a moment.

"Your scent is familiar. But I can't make out who. This place is giving me a run for my nose."

*Click.

The short, fainted clicking sound within his hearing range, is putting (Y/N) over the edge. 'Seriously?" And just that short moment, is all the monster needed to land it's attack on the distracted teen. Charging at him at full speed, using it's enormous body and tackle him out the kitchen to the living room area.

*CRASH!

"Ow..." (Y/N) muttered as he slowly gets up to his feet. 'Damn this dusty place. All I can do is...' As (Y/N) was deep into his own thought, a hooded figures in pitch black cloak, was besides him, pointing the gun at his direction. 'Shit!'

*Thud.

(Y/N), who switched his ability from the arms to his feet, managed to flipped up to the side with his un humanly jumping power avoiding the shot. The shooter was taken back by the speed of his, quickly aiming at the kid, ready to pull the trigger again.