Part 6 Harvest Festival.

Wednesday's late night solo session echoed around the school, catching almost everyone's attention. Xavier, stopped his drawing, looking up to her side of the building. Principal Weems, stopped her writing, letting herself get lost in the melody played within her ears. (Y/N), who's currently in the courtyard, stopped his tracks and listened to the weird music that reached his ears and soul.

"How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window?" Enid asks, exiting the room to the reach the balcony.

"I had an extra hand." The extra hand, Thing, waved at Enid.

"Woah. Where's the rest of him?"

"It's one of the great Addams family mysteries." The hand quickly crawled back inside the room leaving the two roommate by themselves. Wednesday took notice of some distance howling, she looked up to the night sky, seeing the full moon in display, then turned towards Enid who's nervousness is showing.

"Why aren't you wolfing out?" She asks her roommate.

"Because I can't." End popped her colourful claws for Wednesday to see. "It's all I got." Enid makes her way towards the front, resting her hands against the cold stone overseeing the school from the top.

"My mom said some wolf were late bloomers. She had this plan of bringing me to this one of the best Lycanologist. But, rumor has it that he died." Wednesday joined her at the border of the balcony, intrigued by her story.

"What happened to him?"

"We were supposed to go see him, but he fell victim to (Y/N). Seems like he didn't show any mercy." This caught Wednesday full attention.

"(Y/N) killed him?" Enid turned towards her roommate who's seemingly filled with excitement in her eyes.

"The Lycanologist lives in Milwaukee. (Y/ N) murdered, a lot of people that night. The estimated number reached over a dozen. The so called black beast. Who knows when he's gonna start rampaging throughout our school."

"So (Y/N) was behind the massacre of Milwaukee that happened four years ago? Interesting."

"Well, when you put it that way. I tried to reach for his side of the story, but he told me what's already on the internet. But I doubt that's gonna change anything. It's like I was born this way." Wednesday noticed the sadness in Enid's tone.

"What happened if you failed to wolf out?"

"I become a lone wolf. Kicked out of my family pack with no potential of finding a mate. My life could be over just like (Y/N). Living by myself, dying alone." Enid says with tears in her eyes.

"We all die alone Enid."

"You really, really suck at cheering people up you know that." Enid says, starting to cry softly.

"Crying won't do you any wonder Enid. It just remind us of how weak and pathetic we are in this world." Wednesday says caught Enid's attention.

"Have you-"

"I was six years old, my pet scorpion Nero was crushed to death by some bullies in town. That was the last time I cried." Wednesday confessed to Enid who's currently willing her tears of her face.

"Your secret's safe with me. Even if you're weird as shit."

"The feelings are mutual." Wednesday says. "How would you like your single room back?"